Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Student plan and being charged twice

So I just got Spotify and I got the student plan. I was asked to submit some sort of proof but before that I was charged the $5 fees. When it did not work, I tried again and I was charged again. Despite being charged twice I still do not have my prem...

• So I just got Spotify and I got the student plan. I was asked to submit some sort of proof but before that I was charged the $5 fees. When it did not work, I tried again and I was charged again. Desp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium - Student Transition

Hello! Currently, I have a Premium spotify account. But I'm looking forward to changing to the Student one. If I do so, will I loose all my playlists, saved songs/albums from my previous account?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! Currently, I have a Premium spotify account. But I'm looking forward to changing to the Student one. If I do so, will I loose all my playlists, saved songs/albums from my previous account?
  • Raphael_Perez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for students

Hello, i recently wanted to buy a Spotify for student. I went to the verification and i dont see my school and money has been taken. When i will get my money back and how i can cancel student id verification?

• Hello, i recently wanted to buy a Spotify for student. I went to the verification and i dont see my school and money has been taken. When i will get my money back and how i can cancel student id veri...
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei boleto, mas não liberaram o Spotify Premium Student

Paguei via cartão de crédito online, o débito ja foi efetuado, mas ainda sou free, não sei o que aconteceu, só sei que ja foi debitado 8,50

• Casual Listener
  • Paguei via cartão de crédito online, o débito ja foi efetuado, mas ainda sou free, não sei o que aconteceu, só sei que ja foi debitado 8,50
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged before the supposed date

Hello dear rockstars! I recently subscribed for the student discount while my free 2 months premium trial subscription continues. But I noticed that I am charged before my free premium period is over even though it is still written on my profile that...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello dear rockstars!   I recently subscribed for the student discount while my free 2 months premium trial subscription continues. But I noticed that I am charged before my free premium perio...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching to student discount

Does anybody know if switching my current premium account to a student discount account would make me loose all of my saved songs and playlists?

• Does anybody know if switching my current premium account to a student discount account would make me loose all of my saved songs and playlists?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Student Premium 2 times when couldn't authenticate the first time

I saw there is a student premium now, so I wanted to apply for it. The first time I couldn't authenticate from the app because I forgot my login info to my unis page and I had to retrieve it, yet Spotify charged me the monthly amount.Next time I trie...

• Casual Listener
  • I saw there is a student premium now, so I wanted to apply for it. The first time I couldn't authenticate from the app because I forgot my login info to my unis page and I had to retrieve it, yet Spo...
  • jimi0302
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount verification to wrong account.

I logged onto my UNidays account and clicked to get the student discount on spotify however, my friend was logged in so now my unidays account is linked to her spotify account even though no discount has been applied. I now can't apply my discount to...

• I logged onto my UNidays account and clicked to get the student discount on spotify however, my friend was logged in so now my unidays account is linked to her spotify account even though no discount...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium not working

I made the purchase of the university premium but it does not conclude, but I got it from my card twice! How to proceed

• Casual Listener
  • I made the purchase of the university premium but it does not conclude, but I got it from my card twice! How to proceed
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for university students

Hello,I'm Sılam from Turkey. Yesterday I wanted to get a premium account with a student discount and I have sent all the documents needed to Spotify and the money (6,99 TL) has been sent from my bank account. Yet I'm not a premium user. In that momen...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm Sılam from Turkey. Yesterday I wanted to get a premium account with a student discount and I have sent all the documents needed to Spotify and the money (6,99 TL) has been sent from my ba...
  • silamcelik3
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Double Charged

Hi,I'm a student and I have been charged 3x. (1 $4.99 student promos and 1 $9.99 regular monthly membership one one day and 1 $4.99 student promo the next day). I have trouble uploading the documents as well. Whatever the case, I just need one member...

• Hi, I'm a student and I have been charged 3x. (1 $4.99 student promos and 1 $9.99 regular monthly membership one one day and 1 $4.99 student promo the next day). I have trouble uploading the docum...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Studentenrabatt

Seit über einem Monat versuche ich über UNiDAYS meinen Schülerrabatt zu verlängern.Meinen Schülerausweis habe ich schon mehrfach gesendet und leider kommen nur Standartantworten mit der Frage nach einer persönlichen E- Mail Adresse meiner Schule , di...

• Casual Listener
  • Seit über einem Monat versuche ich über UNiDAYS meinen Schülerrabatt zu verlängern.Meinen Schülerausweis habe ich schon mehrfach gesendet und leider kommen nur Standartantworten mit der Frage nach ei...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

99 cent und dann Studentenabo

Liebes Spotify-Team, ist es möglich, dass ich die 3-Monats-Aktion für 99Cent mache und danach das 5-€-Angebot für Studenten benutze, da ich Studentin bin? Liebe Grüße, Lizzy

• Liebes Spotify-Team,   ist es möglich, dass ich die 3-Monats-Aktion für 99Cent mache und danach das 5-€-Angebot für Studenten benutze, da ich Studentin bin?   Liebe Grüße, Lizzy
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been charged and SheerID can not verify my status

Hi, I recently subscribed for the student discount and I've been charged to my card, although SheerID can not verify my status as a student. Please help, I want my mone back. Thank You.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently subscribed for the student discount and I've been charged to my card, although SheerID can not verify my status as a student. Please help, I want my mone back.  Thank You.  ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for High school students

I didn't know if the student discount was for high school and college so i tried to confirm that im a student. I put in my payment stuff and te student confirmation and clicked get premium and then it said that this school is not on the list. It also...

• I didn't know if the student discount was for high school and college so i tried to confirm that im a student. I put in my payment stuff and te student confirmation and clicked get premium and then i...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify got my money but I'm not premium

The process for the student campaign was half finished but spotify got paid.I could not send documents to sheerid. Now I can not verify again with sheerid and the account was not premium .How can i solve this problem?

• The process for the student campaign was half finished but spotify got paid.I could not send documents to sheerid. Now I can not verify again with sheerid and the account was not premium .How can i s...
  • JESSIESIQUER
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount

I signed up for the $4.99 student premium price I think last november. My college came up while signing up for that package, and it was taking the $4.99 rate out of my account for every month except last month and this month, now It's taking $9.99 ou...

• I signed up for the $4.99 student premium price I think last november. My college came up while signing up for that package, and it was taking the $4.99 rate out of my account for every month except ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Longer A Student

I am no longer a student but it is still trying to charge me the student price. Since I am not a student, I cannot verify my information with a college and it's not letting me pay my premium. How do I change my account information to show that I am n...

• I am no longer a student but it is still trying to charge me the student price. Since I am not a student, I cannot verify my information with a college and it's not letting me pay my premium.  H...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Students payments Problem

Hello i applied to take advantage of the student discount but i was not accepted and the money did not come backTürkçe: spotify öğrenci indiriminden yararlanmak için kart bilgilerini girdim kabul edilmedim ama spotify paramı yine geri vermedi ve en a...

• Regular
  • Hello i applied to take advantage of the student discount but i was not accepted and the money did not come back Türkçe: spotify öğrenci indiriminden yararlanmak için kart bilgilerini girdim kabul...
  • Efekilic
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Change Email Through Facebook

Hello,I am trying to switch from Spotify Premium to the student discount. I am signed up through Facebook and changed my facebook email to my school email, but Spotify won't recognize that I changed the email. How can I get Spotify to recognize the c...

• Hello, I am trying to switch from Spotify Premium to the student discount. I am signed up through Facebook and changed my facebook email to my school email, but Spotify won't recognize that I change...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes