Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[All Platforms][Other] (Promo not automatically applied) Google Home Mini Checkout

[All Platforms][Other] (Promo not automatically applied) Google Home Mini Checkout

Hello,

I was awarded with the Google Home Mini offer through the email that was sent to me. I was told to click the link "GET IT NOW" and then to connect my Google account to my Spotify account in order to receive the offer. After that was done, it sent me to the Google Store page and said that my promo code offer for the Google Home Mini would be applied automatically at my checkout. Unfortunately, when I went to checkout, the promo code was not applied and I was asked to pay the full price of the mini. 

Is anyone else having this issue? How can this be solved?

2 Replies

I’m having the exact same problem, I have had individual for over a year now, never got the promo last year, it shows up as $0 then when i got to checkout its $53, and it says promo will be applied but never is, also never in email

Same problem, I'm an existing premium customer just upgraded to premium family, no promo code applied, was never sent a promo code...

Suggested posts