Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Annual Subscription

Solved!

Annual Subscription

Hi all, I was looking at Deezer and Spotify. I noticed that Deezer offer a yearly plan, which seems like a very attractive offer. Unfortunately Spotify does not offer a yearly plan, or I cannot find the yearly plan on Spotify.

Does Spotify have a yearly plan?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. 

Even though e-cards are not available anymore, keep in mind that you can buy physical gift cards for a regular Premium subscription from many leading electronic and retail stores. We'd recommend checking the leading chains. You can also find more info about redeeming gift cards here.

In addition to this, you should be able to see all the available offers and payment methods for your country on your Account Overview, under Available Plans.

If anything else comes up, we're always a message away.

Cheers 🙂

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Cueball and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Unfortunately, Spotify doesn't have a yearly subscription. Although, you can purchase a gift card for 12 months here: https://www.spotify.com/purchase/ecards . You may need to login to continue.

I hope this helps! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey folks,

Just wanted to jump in here and say that we don't offer e-cards anymore, and that it's now only possible to buy them at select retailers in-store and online.

While we can't provide a full list of retailers at this time, feel free to use this thread to let other users know where you've purchased a Spotify gift card from.

Thanks! Stay awesome.

Marked as solution

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. 

Even though e-cards are not available anymore, keep in mind that you can buy physical gift cards for a regular Premium subscription from many leading electronic and retail stores. We'd recommend checking the leading chains. You can also find more info about redeeming gift cards here.

In addition to this, you should be able to see all the available offers and payment methods for your country on your Account Overview, under Available Plans.

If anything else comes up, we're always a message away.

Cheers 🙂

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts