Premium

Country

India

Device

(iPhone XR)

Operating System

(IOS 13)

Hi Team,

Spotify is currently running an offer in India i.e INR 699 rupees for 12 months. I subscribed to spotify premium subscription and it expires in May-2021. Since the offer is still running, and I am getting the same mails from Spotify, can I take one more year of subscription at INR 699? Will it lead to extending the subscription to May-2022? Also if it is possible, how can this be done ? Please let me know. 

Thanks

chirag

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Chirag_ambwaney!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

Right now it's possible to have up to 18 months of Premium time queued up on your account, which means that you'll not be able to get the yearly offer twice.

If you'd like to suggest a change of this you can do that on our Ideas board so that it could get support from other users as well. Take a look at this page to see how to post an Idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Chirag_ambwaney!

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

Right now it's possible to have up to 18 months of Premium time queued up on your account, which means that you'll not be able to get the yearly offer twice.

If you'd like to suggest a change of this you can do that on our Ideas board so that it could get support from other users as well. Take a look at this page to see how to post an Idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We'd be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts