Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue with Premium Subscription (Trial)

Issue with Premium Subscription (Trial)

I signed up for premium trial yesterday.  My subscription status was changed to "Premium" and shortly after, I received a receipt confirming my order with my credit card information.  I was also able to use premium service on both my laptop, and two phones.  

However, this morning I put on my Spotify and my subscription was changed to  "Free".  I tried logging in and out, reinstalling client/app, and restarting my devices.  Nothing works.  I had combed through the forum and solutions that are being provided are not applicable.  I had never signed up for premium previously nor had free trial.  This was my first time signing up for the premium service.  I have no other account, I don't use Facebook, no family/company plan, and it was working until this morning. 

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Reply

Hey @krez, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

In this case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support here. They'll take a look and do their best to help. 

Additionally, you can get in touch with Customer Support through social channels, such as Facebook and Twitter.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts