Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment Failure for Premium

Payment Failure for Premium

Hello all,

I noticed several people within the community, including myself, are experiencing Payment Failure with Spotify Premium. 

I received an email from Spotify and right away updated my billing options. I've been using this card for months now, so I did not understand why there would be any issues. I did everything to fix it:

- tried a new browser

- tried mobile/pc version

- incognito window

- two different cards

- contacted my banks

- even created a second account to see if the problem was with my original acc

And NOTHING worked, same error of Payment Failed. And then here, in the community, all the answers are just sending us to the same step by step the awful help session Spotify has. It's getting very frustrating when you actually want to give your money to a company, and it doesn't work/a solution is not offered.

Because of Spotify's end error, I was removed from Premium. I did e-mail help but got no answer. Can someone please, just tell me if Spotify is aware of this or when is expected to be fixed? I had do sign up to another streaming provider because of this.

1 Reply

Hey @camilamllr, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify for more help with this. You can find some more info here on how to do this. 

Have a nice day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts