Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Service is Horrid, we need boycott.

Spotify Service is Horrid, we need boycott.

Plan: Premium

Device: Pixel 3XL

Operating System: Android 11

My Question or Issue

Spotify keeps changing for the worse. First, all saved songs in a giant uncomfortable playlist (liked songs) impossible to navigate If you do not remember every song you have (let me go and memorize all thousands of them). Honestly, for terrible ideas, you might as well hire me, and I will still do better.

Second, they were one of the first apps to impulse Streaming Djaying, only to now step back while: SoundCloud, Tidal... EVEN Beatport. Showing they obviously did not care for their costumers on that part of the market.

Third, the customer support is terrible. To this date, I have never managed to get help from anyone on Spotify. Except when they deleted another post I had done complaining about their service (convenient). 

1 Reply

Hey @Sebastian-RM, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I appreciate your feedback and I've passed it on to the right folks at Spotify. If there is something(s) you would like to see change in the app or in general, you can always create a new Idea about this here

Also, if you ever need help with anything Spotify, you can always start a topic here in the Community- or you can get in touch with Customer Support here.

Hope this helps. I'll be here if you need anything else!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts