Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Accidentally started 7-day trial

So, I seem to have accidentally activated my 7-day trial. I really don't want it yet, as I was saving it for another time. How can I undo my action? Kind regards,Rick. P.S. please don't tell me to enjoy my free trial, that is not what I came here for...

• So, I seem to have accidentally activated my 7-day trial. I really don't want it yet, as I was saving it for another time. How can I undo my action?    Kind regards, Rick.   P.S. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify took my money.

What is this?I was cancel premium membership.But you took my money.Please you pay back..!

• What is this? I was cancel premium membership. But you took my money. Please you pay back..!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to use the "Contact us" to resolve a problem but the website says that I am offline.

I have an Ecuador premium family spotify account and love it. Even though I live in Ecuador, my financial institiutions are in the U.S. I was informed by Spotify that I was no longer permited to use a U.S. account while residing in another country. S...

• I have an Ecuador premium family spotify account and love it. Even though I live in Ecuador, my financial institiutions are in the U.S.  I was informed by Spotify that I was no longer permited t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Italian spotify account on instagram

Does anyone know anything about this new italian spotify account on instagram? 'cause looks like it is fake. Can anyone officially confirm that? https://www.instagram.com/spotify.it/

• Does anyone know anything about this new italian spotify account on instagram? 'cause looks like it is fake. Can anyone officially confirm that?   https://www.instagram.com/spotify.it/
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fui cobrado por mudar o cartão para pagamento

Alterei meu cartão para pagamento e fui taxado em um valor de R$10,00 ao qual não fui informado previamente que seria cobrado, gostaria de saber o porque dessa cobrança, ou se devo procurar os orgãos de proteção ao consumidor.

• Alterei meu cartão para pagamento e fui taxado em um valor de R$10,00 ao qual não fui informado previamente que seria cobrado, gostaria de saber o porque dessa cobrança, ou se devo procurar os orgãos...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pedro Costa

Paguei o meu premium ontem, mas até hoje não foi liberado, e tenho apenas 1 conta.

• Paguei o meu premium ontem, mas até hoje não foi liberado, e tenho apenas 1 conta.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicked out of my own family plan

I was kicked out of my own family plan that I pay for. So Spotify is trying to charge me twice a month. An it's been difficult to fix the issue, and I'm really frustrated. Please create a simpler way to contact you guys. Please email me.

• I was kicked out of my own family plan that I pay for. So Spotify is trying to charge me twice a month. An it's been difficult to fix the issue, and I'm really frustrated. Please create a simpler way...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch to Spotify Premium for Students without credit card

Hi there, Currently I have a Spotify Premium subscription without using a credit card. I just found out that students will get a discount and as I am a student, I would like to receive this discount. When I am trying to change my subscription to the ...

• Hi there,   Currently I have a Spotify Premium subscription without using a credit card. I just found out that students will get a discount and as I am a student, I would like to receive this ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scotland and Canada

We live in Scotland half the year and Canada the other half. We have premium account from Scotland. Can we access it when in Canada? If one of us is in Ca and the other in Scotland can we both access? Finally my cost in Scotland was £9.99 monthly and...

• We live in Scotland half the year and Canada the other half. We have premium account from Scotland. Can we access it when in Canada? If one of us is in Ca and the other in Scotland can we both access...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP ME

I wanted to make a premium account, but always when I write the card details it appears that my provider is on a bad day and speaks for a new form of payment, but everything is fine with my card. What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to make a premium account, but always when I write the card details it appears that my provider is on a bad day and speaks for a new form of payment, but everything is fine with my card. Wha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium charge

Hey, I was looking for the cancel subscription option long before I thought Spotify would be charging me $10.69 please help me and take off the premium charge on my card

• Hey, I was looking for the cancel subscription option long before I thought Spotify would be charging me $10.69 please help me and take off the premium charge on my card 💳 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to Student Discount

I'm currently paying for my Premium account through PayPal. I want to apply for the Student Discount, but they ask for a credit card number. If I sign up for the Student membership, will I be charged twice (once to my PayPal Account and once on my cr...

• I'm currently paying for my Premium account through PayPal. I want to apply for the Student Discount, but they ask for a credit card number. If I sign up for the Student membership, will I be charged...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me get premium

I have tried to get Spotify premium and every time it won't let me 

• I have tried to get Spotify premium and every time it won't let me 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying

Hi iv been charged for Spot ify now for a few months but I don't have an account with you would you be able to cancel and close and refund the money it has taken out last night

• Casual Listener
  • Hi iv been charged for Spot ify now for a few months but I don't have an account with you would you be able to cancel and close and refund the money it has taken out last night 
  • Creaser456
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ME COBRARON 2 VECES EN UN MES

HEY, ME COBRARON 2 VECES ESTE MES Y ESO NO PUEDE SER, EXIJO UN REMBOLSO DE MI DINERO

• HEY, ME COBRARON 2 VECES ESTE MES Y ESO NO PUEDE SER, EXIJO UN REMBOLSO DE MI DINERO 
  • DannGar2
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Can't change song when i'm not in the app

I'm premium i have everything okey with my account but there's a problem and it's i can't change the songs after 6 times i did it, if someone had the same problem can tell me how had a solussion for this problem please:(

• Regular
  • I'm premium i have everything okey with my account but there's a problem and it's i can't change the songs after 6 times i did it, if someone had the same problem can tell me how had a solussion for ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day trial

I signed up for the 30 day free trial online, and when I went to my Spotify app, it said I only have 7 days free?? I'm so confused. I specifically signed up for 30 days, does that not carry over into the app?

• I signed up for the 30 day free trial online, and when I went to my Spotify app, it said I only have 7 days free?? I'm so confused. I specifically signed up for 30 days, does that not carry over into...
  • Slidehh
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium payment failure

I've been trying to go premium,but it won't let me. It tells me it's bad day for my card and I have money in it. I've tried hundred times,but i can't log in. Help.

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to go premium,but it won't let me. It tells me it's bad day for my card and I have money in it. I've tried hundred times,but i can't log in. Help.
  • Raindeeer
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium trial

I subscribed to a three month premium trial for 99p per month. Less than two months in and I have been charged £10 last month and this month. Anyone know how to get my money refunded?

• I subscribed to a three month premium trial for 99p per month. Less than two months in and I have been charged £10 last month and this month. Anyone know how to get my money refunded?
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I wanted to make a premium account, but always when I write the card details it appears that he is o

I wanted to make a premium account, but always when I write the card details it appears that my provider is on a bad day and speaks for a new form of payment, but everything is fine with my card. What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  •   I wanted to make a premium account, but always when I write the card details it appears that my provider is on a bad day and speaks for a new form of payment, but everythin...
  • roscio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes