Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

I want to know if music from this can be played off line and on any device

• I want to know if music from this can be played off line and on any device
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to apply Student discount after being verified by SheerID?

I got verifed through the student discount thing, but whenever I try to activate premium I only have two options:1. Spotify Premium at the regular price.2. Student discount form, where I have to apply again from the beginning. How do I subscribe to P...

• I got verifed through the student discount thing, but whenever I try to activate premium I only have two options: 1. Spotify Premium at the regular price. 2. Student discount form, where I have to ...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Pague Spotify premium para universitarios

Se cobró a mi cuenta Spotify premium para universitarios pero aún no tengo el servicio, ya cerré e inicie de nuevo sesión

• Se cobró a mi cuenta Spotify premium para universitarios pero aún no tengo el servicio, ya cerré e inicie de nuevo sesión
  • t-alejandra
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

got charged a day before my subscription ends which i intended to cancel **bleep**?

yo **bleep** spotify i want my $10 dollars back! i was gonna cancel and yall charged me the day before it ended and i do not want that.

• yo **bleep** spotify i want my $10 dollars back! i was gonna cancel and yall charged me the day before it ended and i do not want that. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

HEEEEELPPP I desactived Premiun since Febraury and it´s still charging me on my credit card, what can i do?. Or do i have to call somebody? Best regards

• Visitor
  • HEEEEELPPP   I desactived Premiun since Febraury and it´s still charging me on my credit card, what can i do?. Or do i have to call somebody?   Best regards    
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged 3 times for student discount subscription but still no premium on my account

I tried getting Premium from the student discount but it wouldn't accept my payment. It kept saying there was an error and to try again. I tried 3 times. I have now been charged 3 times on my bank account and I STILL don't have Premium. All of my acc...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried getting Premium from the student discount but it wouldn't accept my payment. It kept saying there was an error and to try again. I tried 3 times. I have now been charged 3 times on my bank ac...
  • Elodie95
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Presales

I've had free Spotify for several months and listened almost exclusively to Steven Wilson. I signed up for Premium today hoping to get a presale code by tomorrow for NYC shows.Does the "preference" model that determines the presale code eligibility o...

• I've had free Spotify for several months and listened almost exclusively to Steven Wilson.  I signed up for Premium today hoping to get a presale code by tomorrow for NYC shows. Does the "prefe...
  • Olivepop420
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Free 5 month Fido Subscription

I recently got a new fido plan that includes 5 months of spotify premium for free but I dont know how to activate it.. I signed up with fido hub and they sent me a code but couldnt tell me how to activate it, they said contact spotify and they will h...

• I recently got a new fido plan that includes 5 months of spotify premium for free but I dont know how to activate it.. I signed up with fido hub and they sent me a code but couldnt tell me how to act...
  • MooreCreative73
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey I need a refund

I mistakenly made two Spotify accounts and I closed the one I don’t use and I need a refund because I was unaware I signed up for premium

• I mistakenly made two Spotify accounts and I closed the one I don’t use and I need a refund because I was unaware I signed up for premium
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quick update for your family subscription - not the same address??

Hi. I have a family premium account. I sent 4 invitartions to 4 members of my family: my wife and 3 kids, all of them under the same roof. Two of my kids doon't have any problem using premium, BUT my wife and one of my kids received an email promptin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I have a family premium account. I sent 4 invitartions to 4 members of my family: my wife and 3 kids, all of them under the same roof. Two of my kids doon't have any problem using premium, BUT my...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Oops! Something went wrong, please try again

Hi, I am trying to update my bank card so you can take payment. I keep getting this message, can't seem to update the card details.I have changed browser and tried incognito but I am still getting the same message.can you help?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am trying to update my bank card so you can take payment. I keep getting this message, can't seem to update the card details. I have changed browser and tried incognito but I am still getting ...
  • tobymarks
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Ein family member auf premium wechseln

Hallo Einer meiner Family User möchte auf Premium wechseln ohne sein Profil zu verlieren. Geht das? Danke über ein Feedback

• Hallo  Einer meiner Family User möchte auf Premium wechseln ohne sein Profil zu verlieren. Geht das?  Danke über ein Feedback  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family suscriptions cancelled, incorrect charge

I have an Android phone, my wife an iphone. I suscribed Family service (for my and for her). After one week of trial (one month free trial), I cancelled the suscription. However yesterday my wife (in her Iphone) received a charge for Family siscripti...

• I have an Android phone, my wife an iphone. I suscribed Family service (for my and for her). After one week of trial (one month free trial), I cancelled the suscription. However yesterday my wife (in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

¿Como puedo ver un cargo de spotify a que cuenta esta asociado?

¿Como puedo ver un cargo de spotify a que cuenta esta asociado? Ayuda porfavor ya que la suscripcion que se me esta cargando a mi tarjeta la desconozco.Fecha de cargo los dias 24 de cada mes

• Casual Listener
  • ¿Como puedo ver un cargo de spotify a que cuenta esta asociado?   Ayuda porfavor ya que la suscripcion que se me esta cargando a mi tarjeta la desconozco. Fecha de cargo los dias 24 de cada m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant join a family plan

I have benn sent an ivitation to join a family plan. But every time I try to join I get a message that something went wrong and I can`t join

• Regular
  • I have benn sent an ivitation to join a family plan. But every time I try to join I get a message that something went wrong and I can`t join
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I've payed double for my spotify premium for almost a year. Didn't even realize.

Hey! I think I've had two active subscriptions on one account at the same time.(OR I HAVE a 2nd spotify account I didn't even know about.) Today I noticed that I was charged 12,99euros by iTunes. Checked my purchase history and noticed that I've actu...

• Hey! I think I've had two active subscriptions on one account at the same time.(OR I HAVE a 2nd spotify account I didn't even know about.) Today I noticed that I was charged 12,99euros by iTunes. Che...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not Downloading?

I only have around 50-ish songs downloaded, and every time I try to download another one, it says there is no room left on this device. I undownloaded about 30 songs, but it still won't let me download any more. Is there a reason for this or am I doi...

• I only have around 50-ish songs downloaded, and every time I try to download another one, it says there is no room left on this device. I undownloaded about 30 songs, but it still won't let me downlo...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login fails on mobile website

Hi, i'd like to subscribe to the premium account, but my login credentials does not work on the mobile website, while on the apps I always login with success. thanks

• Hi,   i'd like to subscribe to the premium account, but my login credentials does not work on the mobile website, while on the apps I always login with success.   thanks
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguè mas de lo que debìa pagar

Hola, acabo de realizar mi subscripciòn premium prepago y paguè màs de lo que debìa que puedo hacer? necesito ayuda urgente

• Hola, acabo de realizar mi subscripciòn premium prepago y paguè màs de lo que debìa que puedo hacer?   necesito ayuda urgente    <removed sensitive info>
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paguei o Premium, mas não lembro o email...

Tenho inúmeros emails criados dos quais não me recordo, e paguei o pacote do spotify família há cerca de 15 dias. Fui cadastrar minha esposa e não consegui. Então, quando saí e loguei novamente, descobri que usei um desses emails para fazer o cadastr...

• Tenho inúmeros emails criados dos quais não me recordo, e paguei o pacote do spotify família há cerca de 15 dias. Fui cadastrar minha esposa e não consegui. Então, quando saí e loguei novamente, desc...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes