Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Charged but not premium

I was charged for a premium account but I didn't sign up for it, don't want it. Don't know why it is there. How do I get my money back

• I was charged for a premium account but I didn't sign up for it, don't want it. Don't know why it is there. How do I get my money back 
  • SaraiSound
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cobro no reconocido

Tiene mas de medio mes que dice que tengo dos cobros fantasma y a un no me regresan mi dinero y pues no me parece justo que hagan eso

• Tiene mas de medio mes que dice que tengo dos cobros fantasma y a un no me regresan mi dinero y pues no me parece justo que hagan eso 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Como obter suporte de TI da Spotify

Boa tarde! Estou tentando atualziar meus dados de cartão de crédito na minha conta do Spotify, porém o site não está atualizado e em minha conta não consta que tenho o PREMIUM e com isso não aparece meu cartão de crédito para que eu possa atualizar. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Boa tarde! Estou tentando atualziar meus dados de cartão de crédito na minha conta do Spotify, porém o site não está atualizado e em minha conta não consta que tenho o PREMIUM e com isso não aparece ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged twice for premium this month.

Hello, I've been charged twice this month to renew my subscription to Premium, and I got also 4 tries to charge me again as the system is not working correctly.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've been charged twice this month to renew my subscription to Premium, and I got also 4 tries to charge me again as the system is not working correctly.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account downgraded

Hey guys, so I was given a year free with premium service from my telephone provider (Rogers Wireless in Canada), and I have been down graded to a basic account with commercials after a month. Pls help.

• Hey guys, so I was given a year free with premium service from my telephone provider (Rogers Wireless in Canada), and I have been down graded to a basic account with commercials after a month. Pls he...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged

I've been double charged for my Spotify how do I go about fixing it ?

• I've been double charged for my Spotify how do I go about fixing it ?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still charged $5 even though I failed to sign up for student discount

I tried signing up for the student discount, but then I realized that you need to be in university, and I'm only in high school. So I just closed out of everything and went for the normal $10 subscription instead, but $5 was still charged from my acc...

• I tried signing up for the student discount, but then I realized that you need to be in university, and I'm only in high school. So I just closed out of everything and went for the normal $10 subscri...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I cant buy premium when i want to do it does it not work can anyone help me?

• I cant buy premium when i want to do it does it not work can anyone help me?
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family and subscribe personal

Last day,I had a mistake that subscribed personal but I wanted to buy Premium for family.But Spotify charged twice. what can I do

• Last day,I had a mistake that subscribed personal but I wanted to buy Premium for family.But Spotify charged twice. what can I do
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Entering Visa/Mastercard information jumble

Hello, as of recently I had to cancel my subscription due to banking problems. I just went to re-subscribe to spoftify and whenever I go to put my Visa/MasterCard # in it gets all jumbled after the first 4 numbers. Super frusterating as I listen to m...

• Hello, as of recently I had to cancel my subscription due to banking problems. I just went to re-subscribe to spoftify and whenever I go to put my Visa/MasterCard # in it gets all jumbled after the f...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems adding new family members into account

I can't add new member into family accounts, I can add the emails. but they are receiving an error code when they add they want to add into the family suscription.

• I can't add new member into family accounts, I can add the emails. but they are receiving an error code when they add they want to add into the family suscription.
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account doesn't upgrades to premium

So a few hours ago i sent my card info and a student file and start waiting for approval of my discount, like half an hour ago money was withdraded from my bank but i'm not premium nor do i get an notification about this stiuation, any advice?

• So a few hours ago i sent my card info and a student file and start waiting for approval of my discount, like half an hour ago money was withdraded from my bank but i'm not premium nor do i get an no...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting Premium again

Hey hey, I had spotify premium for one year and have been abroad for the last few weeks. The problem is that my one year subscription reached its end now and since I'm not in Germany I couldn't and still can't upload my payment details and unfortunat...

• Hey hey, I had spotify premium for one year and have been abroad for the last few weeks. The problem is that my one year subscription reached its end now and since I'm not in Germany I couldn't and s...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium to Spotify Family

Hello, I currently have Spotify Premium and have thus payed for a month of premium.Now my family and I have talked about upgrading to spotify family, yet it is not clear at all which of the following scenarios will occur upon upgrading:1. I am billed...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I currently have Spotify Premium and have thus payed for a month of premium. Now my family and I have talked about upgrading to spotify family, yet it is not clear at all which of the follo...
  • Zlashie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium

I just got 2 new IPhone 7 phones and spotify no longer gives me my paid and current subscription. It also won't let my phones download our playlists?

• I just got 2 new IPhone 7 phones and spotify  no longer gives me my paid and current subscription. It also won't let my phones download our playlists?
  • arcaz123456789
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment with American Express

I'm trying to register mi American Express, in Chile, and it doesn´t recognize it for Chile. It only allows me to register a VISA or MasterCard. How can I do it?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to register mi American Express, in Chile, and it doesn´t recognize it for Chile. It only allows me to register a VISA or MasterCard. How can I do it?
  • solelibedinsky
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

family account

Dear, i want to chance my premium account to a family premium account, i already get an invitation for a family account! Thanks All the best, Joan

• Dear,    i want to chance my premium account to a family premium account, i already get an invitation for a family account! Thanks    All the best,  Joan
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

University Subscription

I send them all of my paper already, and the website said that they would contact me real soon, it has been a while and i havent heard anything...I want to use my premium account. I even emailed support and still nothing.

• Regular
  • I send them all of my paper already, and the website said that they would contact me real soon, it has been a while and i havent heard anything...I want to use my premium account. I even emailed supp...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium thru Paymaya

Good day! I am trying to purchase spotify premium for PHP 129 thru Paymaya. But it seems that it's not working. I've had my paymaya virtual card loaded with PHP 200. But whenever I acquire Premium, I always receive a text from paymaya that there is s...

• Good day! I am trying to purchase spotify premium for PHP 129 thru Paymaya. But it seems that it's not working. I've had my paymaya virtual card loaded with PHP 200. But whenever I acquire Premium, I...
  • rolbaysantos
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can you not do everything when you are in your free trial?

I have paid for the premium but it made me take a 30 day free trial first which is fine. Nevertheless, I cannot choose to go back and forth between songs, after two songs on my downloads it will begin playing songs I do not have only artists that are...

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid for the premium but it made me take a 30 day free trial first which is fine. Nevertheless, I cannot choose to go back and forth between songs, after two songs on my downloads it will begi...
  • zakbrown89
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes