Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

I paid for premium but it’s not working on my app 

• Visitor
  • I paid for premium but it’s not working on my app 
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I signed up for premium & it used a default email. No idea how to log in

I'm not sure what happened when I went to purchase the student premium. I believe I did this June 14th and I have not been able to use it on my actual account. It signed me up under a default email and I have no idea how to sign in or switch it over ...

• Visitor
  • I'm not sure what happened when I went to purchase the student premium. I believe I did this June 14th and I have not been able to use it on my actual account. It signed me up under a default email a...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium subscription

i tried to use a 12 month gift card but i had to end my premium monthly subscription first and it wouldn’t let me use the gift card because i used it then ended the premium and tried to put it back in??? please help

• Visitor
  • i tried to use a 12 month gift card but i had to end my premium monthly subscription first and it wouldn’t let me use the gift card because i used it then ended the premium and tried to put it back i...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo does not recognise our address so can’t accept invite

My wife used here solo account for years and upgraded to Duo so I could join. But her Duo account doesn’t recognise our house name (even though Google does). She used one of the suggested addresses, which Spotify accepted, and I’ve used the identical...

• Regular
  • My wife used here solo account for years and upgraded to Duo so I could join. But her Duo account doesn’t recognise our house name (even though Google does). She used one of the suggested addresses, ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Duo to premium individual

PlanDuoCountryUnited KingdomMy Question or Issue As the plan manager, having removed someone from my Duo plan, can I revert to a Premium Individual plan?

• Visitor
  • Plan Duo Country United Kingdom My Question or Issue   As the plan manager, having removed someone from my Duo plan, can I revert to a Premium Individual plan? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Keep downloaded songs after getting back to Spotify Free ?

Hi, I wonder if it's possible to download a playlist during free trial or premium and then keep the downloaded music accessible after the trial has ended or I got back to Spotify free. Thank you in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I wonder if it's possible to download a playlist during free trial or premium and then keep the downloaded music accessible after the trial has ended or I got back to Spotify free.  Thank y...
  • Julian2_1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't switch from Premium Individual to Premium Duo [macOS, iOS]

PlanFree/Premium: Premium IndividualCountry: Germany Device: iPhone 14 Pro, Macbook Pro late 2021 Hi,subscribed to Premium Individual several months ago when I still had an Android phone. Now I have an iPhone 14 Pro and Macbook. I'm trying to switch ...

IMG_DBF88E7364F5-1.jpeg zenobios2k_0-1689436644311.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium: Premium Individual Country: Germany   Device: iPhone 14 Pro, Macbook Pro late 2021   Hi, subscribed to Premium Individual several months ago when I still had an An...
  • zenobios2k
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium duo

PlanPremium duoCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 12 ProOperating SystemIOS 16.5.1 My Question or IssueSo I bought Spotify premium duo so my girlfriend could have it as well, but even though it registered on my account that she is under the subscription plan,...

• Plan Premium duo Country Canada Device iPhone 12 Pro Operating System IOS 16.5.1   My Question or Issue So I bought Spotify premium duo so my girlfriend could have it as well, but even...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Payment Method is not Recognized by Spotify

I have a Family Premium Plan. Last month, I changed the credit card to be used for my monthly subscription payment. Today, my July payment was still charged to my old credit card even though my new card is saved in payment method. I spent over 30 fru...

• Visitor
  • I have a Family Premium Plan.  Last month, I changed the credit card to be used for my monthly subscription payment. Today, my July payment was still charged to my old credit card even though my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download songs on my mobile app

So, I use a laptop, a tablet and my mobile phone and i want to download songs on my mobile and it says device limit reached. I mean whaaat? I have premium plan and i can't download songs on the gadgets that i personally use that also only 3? COuld so...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I use a laptop, a tablet and my mobile phone and i want to download songs on my mobile and it says device limit reached. I mean whaaat? I have premium plan and i can't download songs on the gadge...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu not recognizing my premium plan

I've bee. A spotify premium with hulu memebrr for years and suddenly hulu isn't recognizing my membership. No payment methods changed, no plan was changed, it just isn't connecting. PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy, Xbox, PCOperating System(i...

• Visitor
  • I've bee. A spotify premium with hulu memebrr for years and suddenly hulu isn't recognizing my membership. No payment methods changed, no plan was changed, it just isn't connecting.     ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo

My bf and I wanted to join the Spotify duo and share the app. I want to do it asap before I’m charged another month. How do we speak with someone or set this up? Thx.

• Visitor
  • My bf and I wanted to join the Spotify duo and share the app. I want to do it asap before I’m charged another month. How do we speak with someone or set this up? Thx. 
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cant renewed due to a problem.

PlanPremium Individual CountryPhilippines DeviceS22 Ultra Operating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or Issue Why the subscription is not renewed and auto renewed. I can't pay due to problem. (Using GCash)It can't auto renewed due to sim register. Proble...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Individual   Country Philippines   Device S22 Ultra   Operating System Android 13       My Question or Issue   Why the subscription is ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

do I lose my playlists when being canceled because of apple payment

Spotify cancels my subscription because I chose apple payment in the past and this is no longer supported. A simple change of payment methods is not available for unknown und unexplainable reasons. Do I lose my preferences and playlists when being ca...

• Spotify cancels my subscription because I chose apple payment in the past and this is no longer supported. A simple change of payment methods is not available for unknown und unexplainable reasons. D...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is my payment automatic?

PlanPremiumCountry Deviceiphone 13Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuei don’t know if my payment will come out automatically, I can’t find any pay now button..

• Plan Premium Country   Device iphone 13 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue i don’t know if my payment will come out automatically...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get premium because I changed accounts

Hi everyone!!! I just recently got this account after deleting an account with premium and it uses the same email and credit card details as the account I had before. I've been wanting to get premium again however it keeps saying like you can't purch...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone!!! I just recently got this account after deleting an account with premium and it uses the same email and credit card details as the account I had before. I've been wanting to get premium...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i delete account

I lost Access to my e-mail, how do I delete account while I cant even log in or change password. (I logged via Facebook, and my fb account was hacked)

• I lost Access to my e-mail, how do I delete account while I cant even log in or change password. (I logged via Facebook, and my fb account was hacked)  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Duo doesn't work

It is the second time I tried to switch from Premium to Duo Premium to share the account with my girlfriend who lives in the same house with me for 5 years (in Germany). I work in Luxembourg so my payment method is a card issued in Luxembourg. So whe...

• Casual Listener
  • It is the second time I tried to switch from Premium to Duo Premium to share the account with my girlfriend who lives in the same house with me for 5 years (in Germany). I work in Luxembourg so my pa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes