Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Cancelling subscription

Hello everybody I have been using Spotify for a very long time but due to some issues I don't use it anymore. Now every month, my premium subscription money is debited from my account. Now the issue is that I do not remember either my password or ema...

• Visitor
  • Hello everybody  I have been using Spotify for a very long time but due to some issues I don't use it anymore. Now every month, my premium subscription money is debited from my account. Now the...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do premium accounts now get ads before podcasts ?

I'm a premium user, but I just got an ad before a podcast startet to play. So now I have to listen to ads even if I pay for a subscription ?!

• Visitor
  • I'm a premium user, but I just got an ad before a podcast startet to play. So now I have to listen to ads even if I pay for a subscription ?!
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Change plan Individual to duo

Yesterday I bought the individual plan, but meant to buy the Duo one. How can I change my current plan and pay the difference? Already tried but they always charge the full value. Makes no sense. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday I bought the individual plan, but meant to buy the Duo one. How can I change my current plan and pay the difference? Already tried but they always charge the full value. Makes no sense. Tha...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium single account is not available for me after changing country

After changing Payment method from new country, I cant select Premium single account on the new country (Germany) options, I can only select Duo or Family. But Im the only one using the account, no family.

• Casual Listener
  • After changing Payment method from new country, I cant select Premium single account on the new country (Germany) options, I can only select Duo or Family. But Im the only one using the account, no f...
  • Othmane1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fiz a troca do cartão de crédito para pagamento, foi debitado um valor R$ 7

Fiz a troca do cartão de crédito por motivo de troca, e foi lançado um valor de R$ 7,00. Entendo que trocar de cartão não seja necessário efetuar um pagamento de R$ 7,00.

• Visitor
  • Fiz a troca do cartão de crédito por motivo de troca, e foi lançado um valor de R$ 7,00. Entendo que trocar de cartão não seja necessário efetuar um pagamento de R$ 7,00.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution j'ai un code mais pas de moyen de paiment pour l'utiliser

j'ai un code pour 3mois de spotify premium (grâce à Microsoft rewards)mais je n'ai aucun moyen de paiment pour l'utiliser

• Visitor
  • j'ai un code pour 3mois de spotify premium (grâce à Microsoft rewards)mais je n'ai aucun moyen de paiment pour l'utiliser
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium wurde noch nicht aktiviert nach erfolgreicher Zahlung

Habe mein Abo zu spät gezahlt bei Klarna (ist jetzt aber gezahlt) in der Zeit ist aber schon mein Premium Abo ausgelaufen und aktualisiert derzeit auch nicht auf das Premium Abo, Zahlung ist schon mehrere Tage bei meiner Bank abgezogen.

• Visitor
  • Habe mein Abo zu spät gezahlt bei Klarna (ist jetzt aber gezahlt) in der Zeit ist aber schon mein Premium Abo ausgelaufen und aktualisiert derzeit auch nicht auf das Premium Abo, Zahlung ist schon me...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't subscribe to the Duo Plan in Quebec

Hi, I'm from Quebec and I want to subscribe to Spotify for the first time. I'm trying to subscribe to the duo plan since February.Since then, there is always a promotion on all the plans.I think it's because of the promotions that I cannot subscribe....

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm from Quebec and I want to subscribe to Spotify for the first time.   I'm trying to subscribe to the duo plan since February. Since then, there is always a promotion on all the plans. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo Set Up

I have Duo & have sent the link via Messenger to my wife to activate her as the other user. She already had a free Spotify account. She clicks the link which opens her Spotify but nothing happens to prompt her to verify her address & activate Duo. Ho...

• I have Duo & have sent the link via Messenger to my wife to activate her as the other user. She already had a free Spotify account. She clicks the link which opens her Spotify but nothing happens...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo help .... tried to connect my husband up to Duo but not working

Hi i purchased Duo ...Sent link to my husbands messenger several times but its not working his end ??? Any ideas please

• Visitor
  • Hi i purchased Duo ... Sent link to my husbands messenger several times but its not working his end ??? Any ideas please 
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deactivating Hulu

Hi! I would like to deactivate Hulu from my Spotify Premium Student subscription so I can sign up for Hulu without ads - however, there is no longer a deactivate button on the My Services page. How can I deactivate my Hulu subscription without cancel...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I would like to deactivate Hulu from my Spotify Premium Student subscription so I can sign up for Hulu without ads - however, there is no longer a deactivate button on the My Services page. How c...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I buy a gift card in Romania?

PlanPremiumCountryRomaniaDeviceAnyOperating SystemAny My Question or IssueCan I buy and use gift cards for upgrading to premium in Romania? Where can I do it?

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Romania Device Any Operating System Any   My Question or Issue Can I buy and use gift cards for upgrading to premium in Romania? Where can I do it?
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 1 Month Premium Mini instead of 1 Month Premium

PlanPremium Mini / Premium (One Time Payment)CountryPhilippinesDeviceSamsung A52Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI was subscribed under Premium Mini for a week, and when it only had a day left to expire, I u...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Mini / Premium (One Time Payment) Country Philippines Device Samsung A52 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I was subscri...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for premium duo but premium individual renewed

I paid for premium duo however I was initially on a premium individual subscription. The receipt shows that the payment was for duo but on Spotify when you go to view plan, it shows that the premium individual got renewed for a whole year and not the...

• I paid for premium duo however I was initially on a premium individual subscription. The receipt shows that the payment was for duo but on Spotify when you go to view plan, it shows that the premium ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify with Singtel still active after cancellation

Hi Folks, thanks for the help in advance. I’ve got a Singtel Music (Spotify) that i’ve apparently cancelled. Checked with Singtel twice and it’s been cancelled since 7th April 2020 however, it’s still showing on my Spotify account that it’s active. I...

• Visitor
  • Hi Folks, thanks for the help in advance.   I’ve got a Singtel Music (Spotify) that i’ve apparently cancelled. Checked with Singtel twice and it’s been cancelled since 7th April 2020 however, ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

About plan change

Hi, I currently have an individual premium plan with a duo. I want to change to the family plan but I would like to know if making the change eliminates the duo plan subscription and only the new family subscription will remain. Thanks PlanPremium / ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I currently have an individual premium plan with a duo. I want to change to the family plan but I would like to know if making the change eliminates the duo plan subscription and only the ne...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei, mas não estou podendo usar o premium, porquê?

Olá, gostaria de saber porque não estou conseguindo acessar minha conta premium, estou com o pagamento em dias, mas já faz mais de 4dias que paguei e sem percebe já efetuei mais de 2 pagamentos da mesma fatura, nem por isso houve a liberação do meu a...

• Olá, gostaria de saber porque não estou conseguindo acessar minha conta premium, estou com o pagamento em dias, mas já faz mais de 4dias que paguei e  sem percebe já efetuei mais de 2 pagamentos...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Commercials

I signed up for shared premium. Why am I still hearing commercials?

• Visitor
  • I signed up for shared premium. Why am I still hearing commercials?
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes