Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Payment made, still free member...

Re activated my Spotify premium account and still dont have access to premium features?.... **bleep**

• Re activated my Spotify premium account and still dont have access to premium features?.... **bleep**
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I tried to sign up for premium by using the student discount, since I'm soon going to college, and I put in my card information and everything, but then it says they couldn't verify that I was a student. Spotify said it wouldn't charge me so I gave u...

• I tried to sign up for premium by using the student discount, since I'm soon going to college, and I put in my card information and everything, but then it says they couldn't verify that I was a stud...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subskription

Hi.I have sent an invation to My family members, When they open the email invation it says: sorry you are already in a account !! Have you has this problem ?

• Hi. I have sent an invation to My family members, When they open the email invation it says: sorry you are already in a account !! Have you has this problem ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account

Hi, I have a premium account but the functions seem not to work. This might be caused by a failure of payment. Although, I want to update my bank account details, I receive the notification that it did not update. So in my account it says I have prem...

• Hi, I have a premium account but the functions seem not to work. This might be caused by a failure of payment. Although, I want to update my bank account details, I receive the notification that it d...
  • jesusesdras
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for wrong amount

I am a college student and have been charged the $4.99 fee for a year up until last month. Last month's billing was the regular $9.99. How do I get refunded that money? Why did my my plan change without me changing it myself?

• I am a college student and have been charged the $4.99 fee for a year up until last month. Last month's billing was the regular $9.99. How do I get refunded that money? Why did my my plan change with...
  • DaveDenomolos
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Made a payment but still getting "this is a premium feature" on certain things

Hey. I sign in using my facebook. I missed my payment this month and when i updated my details yesterday and paid for the month it said it was now premium - i still have my music library but can't skip or play in a chosen order. The money has left my...

• Visitor
  • Hey. I sign in using my facebook. I missed my payment this month and when i updated my details yesterday and paid for the month it said it was now premium - i still have my music library but can't sk...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade de uma conta Premium para o Plano Premium Familiar com duas cobranças

Assinei uma conta Premium individual e, antes de completar um mês, resolvi fazer o upgrade para a Plano Premium Familiar.Sendo assim, no primeiro mês de assinatura eu recebi duas cobranças: uma referente à conta Premium, e uma segunda referente ao Pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Assinei uma conta Premium individual e, antes de completar um mês, resolvi fazer o upgrade para a Plano Premium Familiar. Sendo assim, no primeiro mês de assinatura eu recebi duas cobranças: uma ref...
  • IzadoraPaula
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify - Cobrança indevida de 10 reais após troca de cartão.

A dois dias alterei a forma de pagamento da minha conta família, e apareceu uma cobrança de R$10,00 reais na no meu cartão de crédito. Espero que esse valor seja estornado, visto que não se pode cobrar pela troca de cartão.

• A dois dias alterei a forma de pagamento da minha conta família, e apareceu uma cobrança de R$10,00 reais na no meu cartão de crédito. Espero que esse valor seja estornado, visto que não se pode...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Add Family Members To My Family Subscrition

Hi,I recently moved over and set up a family subscription but after allowing me to add 1 person it won't let me add any more.Using the link in the email the family member is sent and putting there details in the Confirm button won't do anything.I've ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently moved over and set up a family subscription but after allowing me to add 1 person it won't let me add any more. Using the link in the email the family member is sent and putting th...
  • conorhegarty
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged monthly for not using the apps

I would like to know why I am being charged monthly without even using the spotify apps anymore. I would like the money of 58HKD/monthly refunded in my credit card as soon as possible. Thanks

• I would like to know why I am being charged monthly without even using the spotify apps anymore. I would like the money of 58HKD/monthly refunded in my credit card as soon as possible. Thanks
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed twice

My credit card was charged 9.99 and my bank account was debited 9.99 on the same day. Someone please contact me!

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card was charged 9.99 and my bank account was debited 9.99 on the same day. Someone please contact me!
  • jawsamaral
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not working

I purchased premium a few days ago and it says that i have premium when logged into my account but is not letting me skip unlimited amount of times and says that i need to buy premium. I bought the premium with an account connected to facebook but my...

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased premium a few days ago and it says that i have premium when logged into my account but is not letting me skip unlimited amount of times and says that i need to buy premium. I bought the p...
  • Alex_Tostanoski
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium on new phone

Hi! I recently got a new phone logged into my Spotify and it says I don't have premium which I do? I pay for it every month through PayPal so how do I get premium again... TIA

• Hi! I recently got a new phone logged into my Spotify and it says I don't have premium which I do? I pay for it every month through PayPal so how do I get premium again... TIA
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google play card spotify premium

Hello i can not pay spotify premium with my google play money ?

• Hello i can not pay spotify premium with my google play money ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Olvide mi cuenta

Buenos dias espero y me puedan ayudar no puedo entrar a mi correo anterior y no puedl recuperar mi cuenta asi que hize otra nueva pero en la anterior me siguen cobrando la mensualidad que puedo hacer para traer mi pagos a la cuenta nueva y cancelarlo...

• Buenos dias espero y me puedan ayudar no puedo entrar a mi correo anterior y no puedl recuperar mi cuenta asi que hize otra nueva pero en la anterior me siguen cobrando la mensualidad que puedo hacer...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payed, but only a few premium features available

I payed yesterday by paysafecard. They procedure as showed on the card. Using my spotify with facebook login. Also registered via fb at payment site. Ther are not all the premium features available in myspotify app. I can play selected songs and down...

• Casual Listener
  • I payed yesterday by paysafecard. They procedure as showed on the card. Using my spotify with facebook login. Also registered via fb at payment site. Ther are not all the premium features available i...
  • Ostbam
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't change my payment method to another Credit Card

I try to change my payment method for a long time (months), I go to this page:https://www.spotify.com/mx/account/subscription/ I try with different cards: debit and credit also I try with different web browsers like Chromium, firefox, I work on Arch ...

• Regular
  • I try to change my payment method for a long time (months), I go to this page: https://www.spotify.com/mx/account/subscription/   I try with different cards: debit and credit also I...
  • airvzxf
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • creditCard
    Payment
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Details Update

My wallet got stolen so I had to cancel my card. I still have my premium for now but I just wanted to now when it will end. Im assuming the end of the month but im not sure. I dont want to go a couple days without premium and my new card should be he...

• My wallet got stolen so I had to cancel my card. I still have my premium for now but I just wanted to now when it will end. Im assuming the end of the month but im not sure. I dont want to go a coupl...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

entering new payment info

cant seem to enter in my new credit card all that show is the buffering circle. help?

• Casual Listener
  • cant seem to enter in my new credit card all that show is the buffering circle. help?
  • Logan5632
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes