Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Change of payment

I'm currently the admin of a spotify premium account, and want to change my card, if I change my card half way through the month, will I be charged again on my other account?And do I have to link all my family's account together again when I change m...

• I'm currently the admin of a spotify premium account, and want to change my card, if I change my card half way through the month, will I be charged again on my other account? And do I have to link a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Activating gift card doesn't work

I just bought a few (german) gift/prepaid cards and have trouble to activate one of them. It always says there's a problem. Do you have an idea what it could be an how to fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought a few (german) gift/prepaid cards and have trouble to activate one of them. It always says there's a problem. Do you have an idea what it could be an how to fix it?
  • Lageax
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium with phone plan

Hi, I'm supposed to have premium with my phone plan, however, yesterday my premium disappeared for no reason as I still have months left with my phone plan

• Hi, I'm supposed to have premium with my phone plan, however, yesterday my premium disappeared for no reason as I still have months left with my phone plan
  • RATM31
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Hello im having troubles making a payment thru my provider. I already have enough load on my phone but still it says not enough credit. What to do?

• Hello im having troubles making a payment thru my provider. I already have enough load on my phone but still it says not enough credit. What to do?
  • RATM31
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay with Mobile (Smart/Globe)

My free trial is about to get expired and there's no option to select Pay with Mobile using Globe Load via Fortumo. Has that been terminated?

• My free trial is about to get expired and there's no option to select Pay with Mobile using Globe Load via Fortumo. Has that been terminated?
  • RATM31
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant register for premium via globe prepaid payment

I did load my globe prepaid acc for 140php. I tried to register via globe prepaid method but upon registering, it said i had insufficient funds. From what i understand i only need to pay 129php to register for a premium. I was able to register via gl...

• I did load my globe prepaid acc for 140php. I tried to register via globe prepaid method but upon registering, it said i had insufficient funds. From what i understand i only need to pay 129php to re...
  • RATM31
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

If I close my Spotify premium account and set up a free one, will I loose all my saved music and playlists?ThanksMonica

• Casual Listener
  • If I close my Spotify premium account and set up a free one, will I loose all my saved music and playlists? Thanks Monica
  • RATM31
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't avail spotify premium!!!

I'm trying to subscribe to spotify premium using my Globe simcard, It gave me this instruction... after that when I went through the app, this is the only thing I saw.. How can I avail spotify premium?

• I'm trying to subscribe to spotify premium using my Globe simcard, It gave me this instruction... after that when I went through the app, this is the only thing I saw.. How can I avail spotify premiu...
  • RATM31
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3rd time posting this could someone from spotify please reply!

My daughter opened a Spotify account using my debit card. Her login was through her Facebook. Her Facebook was hacked and was closed. She has tried to activate her Facebook and is not able. So because she can't activate her Facebook, she can't login ...

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter opened a Spotify account using my debit card. Her login was through her Facebook. Her Facebook was hacked and was closed. She has tried to activate her Facebook and is not able. So b...
  • Elizabeth53
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help Spotify!
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con plan premium

Por qué si tengo el Spotify premium no puedo cambiarle, adelantarla, o regresar una canción? También me sale esto. Cuando pues si se me cobra

• Por qué si tengo el Spotify premium no puedo cambiarle, adelantarla, o regresar una canción? También me sale esto. Cuando pues si se me cobra
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con el descuento de estudiante

Tengo problemas ya que al parecer ya se efectuó el cargo pero no tengo forma de verificar con Spotify y tampoco a cambiado mi cuenta a premium, podrían ayudarme?

• Tengo problemas ya que al parecer ya se efectuó el cargo pero no tengo forma de verificar con Spotify y tampoco a cambiado mi cuenta a premium, podrían ayudarme?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not sure if I started a free trial or not?

Today I accidentally clicked on a song in the Spotify app (I have an iPhone) and it played on demand. Now, every time I listen to a playlist or album, it isn't on shuffle as it usually is, but I still get ads. I don't have Premium, but did I start a ...

• Today I accidentally clicked on a song in the Spotify app (I have an iPhone) and it played on demand.  Now, every time I listen to a playlist or album, it isn't on shuffle as it usually is, but ...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost premium and playlist

After many years of being a premium customer, I now seem to have lost my subscription and also my playlist... whats up? There must be something wrong somewhere.

• Visitor
  • After many years of being a premium customer, I now seem to have lost my subscription and also my playlist... whats up? There must be something wrong somewhere.
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con spotify premium

Cambie de telefono, descargue la aplicación entre con mi cuenta y no puedo reproducir las canciones y tampoco tengo spotify premium y el cargo por servicio ya fue realizado

• Cambie de telefono, descargue la aplicación entre con mi cuenta y no puedo reproducir las canciones y tampoco tengo spotify premium y el cargo por servicio ya fue realizado
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid premium keeps shutting off

Ive purchased prepaid 3-month spotify cards from my local walgreens store and everytime, my prmium gets shut off after a month. Its happened about 4 times so far and im starting to just get totally pissed off. this hasn't happened with any other stre...

• Ive purchased prepaid 3-month spotify cards from my local walgreens store and everytime, my prmium gets shut off after a month. Its happened about 4 times so far and im starting to just get totally p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial when overseas

I'm going to US. Will I be able to start my free premium trial when I'm there if I have wifi to download and then listen offline?

• I'm going to US. Will I be able to start my free premium trial when I'm there if I have wifi to download and then listen offline?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My mother can't join my family account

I purchased a spotify family account today, they didnt even ask for my address, and now they act like they know my address yet when my mom clicks the invitation link & writes our address spotify says that they cant verify our addresses.Any help pleas...

• I purchased a spotify family account today, they didnt even ask for my address, and now they act like they know my address yet when my mom clicks the invitation link & writes our address spotify ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i only get a few premium features

Hi, today I bought spotify premium but it only lets me use a few features, for example: I can download playlist, choose what song to listen to without using shuffle, but I can't skip songs as much as I want and I can't replay a song, I already checke...

• Hi, today I bought spotify premium but it only lets me use a few features, for example: I can download playlist, choose what song to listen to without using shuffle, but I can't skip songs as much as...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't verify that I'm a student

I keep trying to verify I'm a student and it won't let me download premium for students and I'm putting in all my information correctly

• I keep trying to verify I'm a student and it won't let me download premium for students and I'm putting in all my information correctly
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

conta Premium

Meu filho, minha esposa e minha filha foram excluidos da minha conta premium, por não terem visto o email encaminhado, como faço para reincluir eles?

• Meu filho, minha esposa e minha filha foram excluidos da minha conta premium, por não terem visto o email encaminhado, como faço para reincluir eles?  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes