Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

I got premium but can't use this features

Hey, i bought premium yesterday and wanted to use it in train offline. Then i wasn't able to shuffle my offline music or let them play automatically. What can I do?

• Hey, i bought premium yesterday and wanted to use it in train offline. Then i wasn't able to shuffle my offline music or let them play automatically. What can I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema de pago con Paysafecard

Hola,Intento pagar con un **bleep** de Paysafecard pero al momento de aceptar la forma de pago y las condiciones del contrato de usuario final, me direcciona a una pagina que dice:Petición InválidaDesafortunadamente no hemos sido capaces de procesar ...

• Regular
  • Hola, Intento pagar con un **bleep** de Paysafecard pero al momento de aceptar la forma de pago y las condiciones del contrato de usuario final, me direcciona a una pagina que dice: Petición Inváli...
  • yaelgarciar
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

please help ...

hi, I have been tryong to log onto the spotify app on my mobile phone but it keeps logging into my girlfriedns facebook account so we cant use it at the same time. we both have seperate accounts. I have tried to log out on the desktop app but its not...

• hi,    I have been tryong to log onto the spotify app on my mobile phone but it keeps logging into my girlfriedns facebook account so we cant use it at the same time.    we bo...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed twice

Hello, I don't know what to do. I first payed with my phone for a couple months then like 3 or 2 weeks ago i bought a Gift Card and Used it at my computer for the same account. It said you're Spotify payment was succesfull and at my phone it said you...

• Regular
  • Hello, I don't know what to do. I first payed with my phone for a couple months then like 3 or 2 weeks ago i bought a Gift Card and Used it at my computer for the same account. It said you're Spotify...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Patment details

My Spotify has decided to cancel my payment through my phone number and now when I try to re do it it says please enter a valid phone number and I've tried entering it all sorts of ways, help please as it ends soon

• My Spotify has decided to cancel my payment through my phone number and now when I try to re do it it says please enter a valid phone number and I've tried entering it all sorts of ways, help please ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged $10 bucks for premium even though I bought the 3 month deal

I purchased the 3 months for 99 cents and than later that day told my sister. She wanted it and we decided it would be easiest to use one card. We did and it said she was on the 3 month deal. Well later, I found I was charged $10.66, twice. I contact...

• I purchased the 3 months for 99 cents and than later that day told my sister. She wanted it and we decided it would be easiest to use one card. We did and it said she was on the 3 month deal. Well la...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium does not work

I have a spotify Premium acc. But if i open the app it shows me that i only have a free acc.

• I have a spotify Premium acc. But if i open the app it shows me that i only have a free acc.
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble with the log in

I have an account and trying the log in appear a window with write "you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days" this is not possible because I use Spotify from some months. How can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I have an account and trying the log in appear a window with write "you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days" this is not possible because I use Spotify from some months. How can I do?
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment by cash

Hello. My Premium service ended so I decided to pay by cash yesterday (March 28). I went to the nearest M Lhuillier branch and paid for 3 months worth of Premium. My account still registers as "Free" Can anyone please help me with this issue? Thank y...

• Hello. My Premium service ended so I decided to pay by cash yesterday (March 28). I went to the nearest M Lhuillier branch and paid for 3 months worth of Premium. My account still registers as "Free"...
  • lhetbm
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wife's email was wrong and can't reset pw

Don't know the username/pw as the email was wrong. Can't log in. Need to cancel subscription and don't want to have to cancel the credit card. Also, these methods of communication for a large company are ridiculous. I would prefer to just shoot you p...

• Visitor
  • ...or a large company are ridiculous. I would prefer to just shoot you personal info from the get go instead of some cryptic public method.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Problem

Hello, I'm just tried to renovate my subscription, I'm a student, so I searched for the discount, I put my credit card information, but I had a problem with the page web. Now the payment was accepted to my credit card, but my subscription status does...

• Hello, I'm just tried to renovate my subscription, I'm a student, so I searched for the discount, I put my credit card information, but I had a problem with the page web. Now the payment was accepted...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why have i been charged twice

So i just receive my visa bill and see that i've been charged twive for my premium subscription and want answers from spotify. Either they give me a month for free or im unsubscribing from everyhting.

• So i just receive my visa bill and see that i've been charged twive for my premium subscription and want answers from spotify. Either they give me a month for free or im unsubscribing from everyhting...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lacking songs/bands/artists/

There is so many lacking songs/bands/artists in Spotify in Turkey (example i'm searching a song on google and i see that the song has a spotify page too but just not in my country). Please fix this problem.

• There is so many lacking songs/bands/artists in Spotify in Turkey (example i'm searching a song on google and i see that the song has a spotify page too but just not in my country). Please fix t...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from KPN to direct subscription

Hi,my Spotify premium subscription through my internet provider KPN (Netherlands) ends.Now I want to have a direct subscription to Spotify and keep my playlists. Does anyone have an idea how to handle this? Hope to hear a solution Fred

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my Spotify premium subscription through my internet provider KPN (Netherlands) ends. Now I want to have a direct subscription to Spotify and keep my playlists.   Does anyone have an idea...
  • hafdezeeuw
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facturación

Necesito ayuda, desde mediados de Junio no tengo Spotify Premium ya que saque todo el dinero de mi cuenta; el pasado 27 de Junio me depositaron mi quincena pero de igual manera saque todo el dinero el problema de ahora es que al día de hoy 2 de agost...

• Necesito ayuda, desde mediados de Junio no tengo Spotify Premium ya que saque todo el dinero de mi cuenta; el pasado 27 de Junio me depositaron mi quincena pero de igual manera saque todo el dinero e...
  • jessypcasillas1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family no longer working

I verfied that I have paid, and as you can see I've been a long time premium member and have paid every time, on time: 20-07-17 21658xxxx -14€14,9920-06-17 21658xxxx -13€14,9920-05-17 21658xxxx -12€14,9920-04-17 21658xxxx -11€14,9920-03-17 21658xxxx ...

• Regular
  • I verfied that I have paid, and as you can see I've been a long time premium member and have paid every time, on time:   20-07-17 21658xxxx -14€14,99 20-06-17 21658xxxx -13€14,99 20-05-17 21...
  • inflatablemouse
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CreditCard from other country

Hi all, I´m trying to buy a Premmiun Account to use in Argentina with my mom's creditcard from Brasil. I have tryied with my Facebook account, located in Argentina, and a new account located and Brasil with my brazilian phone number, but it doesn´t w...

• Hi all,   I´m trying to buy a Premmiun Account to use in Argentina with my mom's creditcard from Brasil.   I have tryied with my Facebook account, located in Argentina, and a new accoun...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes