Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Paid for premium but cant use the features

So I paid for premium yesterday, and I can download music, but I cant use any of the other features? Ive tried signing in and out, but I havent had any luck, please help me.

• So I paid for premium yesterday, and I can download music, but I cant use any of the other features? Ive tried signing in and out, but I havent had any luck, please help me.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify still free even after paying for premium

Hello! I recently payed for a premium account for spotify. After paying, it shows that my account is premium but it still has the features for a free account. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

• Hello! I recently payed for a premium account for spotify. After paying, it shows that my account is premium but it still has the features for a free account. Can anyone help me? Thanks!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me update card info

I just got a new debit card and am trying to update my card info before I am supposed to be charged, but every time I put the card info in, it says it won't work. The card works for sure, I have used it multiple times other places and it's worked for...

• I just got a new debit card and am trying to update my card info before I am supposed to be charged, but every time I put the card info in, it says it won't work. The card works for sure, I have used...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing problem, i need help

I have my debit card in one family account. I need to remove it from it , but i am not the one who owns the account

• I have my debit card in one family account. I need to remove it from it , but i am not the one who owns the account
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium but my account is still on Free Trial

Please fix my account for it to be on Premium. Attached a screenshot of the charge from my mobile network.

• Please fix my account for it to be on Premium. Attached a screenshot of the charge from my mobile network.
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

You have unsubscribed me due to non payment . I have tried to pay so many times. Without my music I cannot teach please please please help !!!! ASAP

• You have unsubscribed me due to non payment . I have tried to pay so many times. Without my music I cannot teach please please please help !!!! ASAP
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium and not student

I am a student and was charged regular premium. This is the second time this has happened. Can this be changed and my account be credited for $5.29?

• I am a student and was charged regular premium. This is the second time this has happened. Can this be changed and my account be credited for $5.29?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice

I changed my premium account to the student premium today, and I was charged twice. I looked at the receipts page and I did not accidently sign-up twice. Therefore, why was I charged twice?

• Casual Listener
  • I changed my premium account to the student premium today, and I was charged twice. I looked at the receipts page and I did not accidently sign-up twice. Therefore, why was I charged twice?
  • lexusp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment made, still free member...

Re activated my Spotify premium account and still dont have access to premium features?.... **bleep**

• Re activated my Spotify premium account and still dont have access to premium features?.... **bleep**
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I tried to sign up for premium by using the student discount, since I'm soon going to college, and I put in my card information and everything, but then it says they couldn't verify that I was a student. Spotify said it wouldn't charge me so I gave u...

• I tried to sign up for premium by using the student discount, since I'm soon going to college, and I put in my card information and everything, but then it says they couldn't verify that I was a stud...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subskription

Hi.I have sent an invation to My family members, When they open the email invation it says: sorry you are already in a account !! Have you has this problem ?

• Hi. I have sent an invation to My family members, When they open the email invation it says: sorry you are already in a account !! Have you has this problem ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account

Hi, I have a premium account but the functions seem not to work. This might be caused by a failure of payment. Although, I want to update my bank account details, I receive the notification that it did not update. So in my account it says I have prem...

• Hi, I have a premium account but the functions seem not to work. This might be caused by a failure of payment. Although, I want to update my bank account details, I receive the notification that it d...
  • jesusesdras
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for wrong amount

I am a college student and have been charged the $4.99 fee for a year up until last month. Last month's billing was the regular $9.99. How do I get refunded that money? Why did my my plan change without me changing it myself?

• I am a college student and have been charged the $4.99 fee for a year up until last month. Last month's billing was the regular $9.99. How do I get refunded that money? Why did my my plan change with...
  • DaveDenomolos
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Made a payment but still getting "this is a premium feature" on certain things

Hey. I sign in using my facebook. I missed my payment this month and when i updated my details yesterday and paid for the month it said it was now premium - i still have my music library but can't skip or play in a chosen order. The money has left my...

• Visitor
  • Hey. I sign in using my facebook. I missed my payment this month and when i updated my details yesterday and paid for the month it said it was now premium - i still have my music library but can't sk...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade de uma conta Premium para o Plano Premium Familiar com duas cobranças

Assinei uma conta Premium individual e, antes de completar um mês, resolvi fazer o upgrade para a Plano Premium Familiar.Sendo assim, no primeiro mês de assinatura eu recebi duas cobranças: uma referente à conta Premium, e uma segunda referente ao Pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Assinei uma conta Premium individual e, antes de completar um mês, resolvi fazer o upgrade para a Plano Premium Familiar. Sendo assim, no primeiro mês de assinatura eu recebi duas cobranças: uma ref...
  • IzadoraPaula
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify - Cobrança indevida de 10 reais após troca de cartão.

A dois dias alterei a forma de pagamento da minha conta família, e apareceu uma cobrança de R$10,00 reais na no meu cartão de crédito. Espero que esse valor seja estornado, visto que não se pode cobrar pela troca de cartão.

• A dois dias alterei a forma de pagamento da minha conta família, e apareceu uma cobrança de R$10,00 reais na no meu cartão de crédito. Espero que esse valor seja estornado, visto que não se pode...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Add Family Members To My Family Subscrition

Hi,I recently moved over and set up a family subscription but after allowing me to add 1 person it won't let me add any more.Using the link in the email the family member is sent and putting there details in the Confirm button won't do anything.I've ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently moved over and set up a family subscription but after allowing me to add 1 person it won't let me add any more. Using the link in the email the family member is sent and putting th...
  • conorhegarty
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged monthly for not using the apps

I would like to know why I am being charged monthly without even using the spotify apps anymore. I would like the money of 58HKD/monthly refunded in my credit card as soon as possible. Thanks

• I would like to know why I am being charged monthly without even using the spotify apps anymore. I would like the money of 58HKD/monthly refunded in my credit card as soon as possible. Thanks
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed twice

My credit card was charged 9.99 and my bank account was debited 9.99 on the same day. Someone please contact me!

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card was charged 9.99 and my bank account was debited 9.99 on the same day. Someone please contact me!
  • jawsamaral
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes