Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I already subscribe to premium and doesn't work

Hi, I already paid for premium for students, send my info and get the confirmation of SheerID, they haved charged me twice and still doesn't work my premium account, I had log out and log in and still the same.... also i can't see a real help assista...

• Hi, I already paid for premium for students, send my info and get the confirmation of SheerID, they haved charged me twice and still doesn't work my premium account, I had log out and log in and stil...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuenta no me permite actualizar dirección y código postal del nuevo país de residencia

Hola mi cuenta no permite actualizar dirección y código postal de mi nueva residencia por lo que no podemos actualizar o crear un nuevo plan familiar con mi esposo gracias por la ayuda

• Visitor
  • Hola mi cuenta no permite actualizar dirección y código postal de mi nueva residencia por lo que no podemos actualizar o crear un nuevo plan familiar con mi esposo    gracias por la ayuda
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify dont let me pay with debit card

I have been tried to pay de family premium but Spotify told that there's something wrong with my card, but I tried with 3 different cards and it's the same.Why is this happening?

• I have been tried to pay de family premium but Spotify told that there's something wrong with my card, but I tried with 3 different cards and it's the same. Why is this happening?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium 7 day free trial

Hello, this is my first time getting a Spotify account and my friend has told that there is a 7 day free trial offer that should pop up to me. I got the offer and I pressed " got it " and it still has been doing the same thing and not letting me have...

• Hello, this is my first time getting a Spotify account and my friend has told that there is a 7 day free trial offer that should pop up to me. I got the offer and I pressed " got it " and it still ha...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription changed itself from student to family subscription!

I was using spotify's discount for students for a month. I DID NOT change anything in the account yet subscription changed from student to family plan. Which is 3 times the price. I haven't authorized any changes to my subscription and my account hav...

• I was using spotify's discount for students for a month. I DID NOT change anything in the account yet subscription changed from student to family plan. Which is 3 times the price. I haven't authorize...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card

Hi community!!I bought in Italy 2 gift cards (physical card, not on line) to offer 1 year Spotify Premium to a an Irish friend.I saw that the gift-card code could be used only in Italy.Do I have the option to transfer these 2 gift-cards to his accoun...

• Hi community!! I bought in Italy 2 gift cards (physical card, not on line) to offer 1 year Spotify Premium to a an Irish friend. I saw that the gift-card code could be used only in Italy. Do I hav...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY' SUBSCRIPTION

My brother comes out this sentece: Your subscription is associated with our KPN partner. For questions about subscription, contact KPN. Contact Information: TOPIC: SUBSCRIPTION What does it mean? It's alltime subscription?

• My brother comes out this sentece: Your subscription is associated with our KPN partner. For questions about subscription, contact KPN. Contact Information:   TOPIC: SUBSCRIPTION   What...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo utilizar mi cuenta premium familiar

Al momento de aceptar la invitación a Spotify Premium familiar, e introducir la dirección, me sale el mensaje de error que dice que no han podido comprobar mi dirección, por lo que no he podido disfrutar del servicio. ¿En donde puede estar mi direcci...

• Al momento de aceptar la invitación a Spotify Premium familiar, e introducir la dirección, me sale el mensaje de error que dice que no han podido comprobar mi dirección, por lo que no he podido disfr...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Issues with Family Premium

I just purchased the family premium subscription. My daughter has the 3 month free trial for 99 cents per month which ends on 9/1/17. When I "invited" her to my family subscription, it said that she already has premium and can't be part of mine. How ...

• I just purchased the family premium subscription.  My daughter has the 3 month free trial for 99 cents per month which ends on 9/1/17.  When I "invited" her to my family subscription, it sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cargo no autorizado

Recibí un cargo no autorizado por $149 en mi cuenta.El concepto marca Adyen*SpotifyMi cuenta es Free, donde puedo solicitar el reembolso de este cargo así como evitar futuros cargos

• Recibí un cargo no autorizado por $149 en mi cuenta. El concepto marca Adyen*Spotify Mi cuenta es Free, donde puedo solicitar el reembolso de este cargo así como evitar futuros cargos
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged?

I subscribed to the 3 month premium for P129.00 it's still the 1st month and my subscription is already expired.

• I subscribed to the 3 month premium for P129.00 it's still the 1st month and my subscription is already expired.
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gekündigt trozdem Geld abgebucht

Hallo zusammen, ich habe heute am 18.7.2017 mein Spotify Premium gekündigt.Mir wurden trotzdem heute am 18.7.2017 9,99€ von meinem Konto abgebucht. Bekomme ich die in den nächsten Tagen wieder, weil meine Kontoinformation sagt auch ich habe ab heute ...

• Hallo zusammen,   ich habe heute am 18.7.2017 mein Spotify Premium gekündigt. Mir wurden trotzdem heute am 18.7.2017 9,99€ von meinem Konto abgebucht. Bekomme ich die in den nächsten Tagen wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 months premium subscription but was expired in 1 month only

Hi I would like to know why my subscription is only for 1 month although I register dor 3 months based on the advertisement get the premium subscription for 3 months at the special price for 129.00 and offer ends June 26 but I register last june 1 on...

• Hi I would like to know why my subscription is only for 1 month although I register dor 3 months based on the advertisement get the premium subscription for 3 months at the special price for 129.00 a...
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium on vodafone contracts

HELP!....my wife and i have had Spotify Premium for 2 years. we love it. Last week, we upgraded our Vodafone phones, which included free spotify premium. Vodafone told us to cancel our existing subscription with spotify, then click on a link they sen...

• HELP!....my wife and i have had Spotify Premium for 2 years. we love it. Last week, we upgraded our Vodafone phones, which included free spotify premium. Vodafone told us to cancel our existing subsc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium cost advertisted 9.99 /mth, I'm being charged 12.99 /mth... WHY???

OK, what kind of a rip off is this? I signed up for a premium account and I'm charged 12.99 a month when your advertising states 9.99 a month? I think that's illegal?

• OK, what kind of a rip off is this?  I signed up for a premium account and I'm charged 12.99 a month when your advertising states 9.99 a month?  I think that's illegal?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Abbuchung trotz Kündigung

Hallo,Ich habe ein ähnliches Problem, ich habe zwei Konten, bei beiden ist der Status aber auf Free-Account und mir werden trotzdem seit 2 Monaten jeweils 9,99 abgebucht. Ich hatte mal Premium vor ein paar Monaten und hab es aber gekündigt. Wie kann ...

• Hallo, Ich habe ein ähnliches Problem, ich habe zwei Konten, bei beiden ist der Status aber auf Free-Account und mir werden trotzdem seit 2 Monaten jeweils 9,99 abgebucht. Ich hatte mal Premium vor ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium phone storage

Does anyone know if Premium on the iPhone app takes up more phone storage than a regular Spotify account? I just noticed that after having Premium for a little while, my Spotify app started taking a lot more storage in my phone than before. Has this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know if Premium on the iPhone app takes up more phone storage than a regular Spotify account? I just noticed that after having Premium for a little while, my Spotify app st...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premmy features

Hello guys,I bought a premium package on spotify, but some features still remain as free on my cell phone

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys, I bought a premium package on spotify, but some features still remain as free on my cell phone
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting premium on all my devices

I am logged into the same account on both my IPad and Phone but am only getting the premium features on my IPad.

• I am logged into the same account on both my IPad and Phone but am only getting the premium features on my IPad.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium to student

I had a stundentaccount which ran out of time, so now i acitcated my account in order to get the student discount again, but they say they will charge 9,90 next month. I already paid 9,90 this month...What should I do?

• I had a stundentaccount which ran out of time, so now i acitcated my account in order to get the student discount again, but they say they will charge 9,90 next month. I already paid 9,90 this month....
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes