Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Urgent Help Payment not wanted

Hi, I've run into a problem.There seems to be a Spotify Premium Account linked to my card details. I do not know the details or infact know who the person is using the details. I was wondering If I provided my card details or other information I coul...

• Hi, I've run into a problem. There seems to be a Spotify Premium Account linked to my card details. I do not know the details or infact know who the person is using the details. I was wondering If...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Abbonamento

Mi è arrivata la conferma di pagamento ma ancora non si è attivata la modalità premium. Come devo fare ?

• Mi è arrivata la conferma di pagamento ma ancora non si è attivata la modalità premium. Come devo fare ?
  • Marcravins
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Prueba 7 días y Plan Familiar

Hicé una cuenta nueva y por error acepté los 7 días de prueba, pues me agregaron a un plan familiar. Se "quita" la prueba por estar en un plan ó las dos están al mismo tiempo, claro, hasta que acaben los 7 días o que pasa?

• Hicé una cuenta nueva y por error acepté los 7 días de prueba, pues me agregaron a un plan familiar. Se "quita" la prueba por estar en un plan ó las dos están al mismo tiempo, claro, hasta que acaben...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove card details from daughters account

My daughter used my credit card and she can't rememeber her password , nor user name . What can I do to stop being billed ? Help !

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter used my credit card and she can't rememeber her password , nor user name . What can I do to stop being billed ? Help !
  • Tsamadhi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing my country & update in the PRICE of Premium

Hello, I'm a premium user since a couple of years know.As i permanently mooved to the Philippines two months ago, i'd like to update my country. I found how to do so. However, when it comes to payement, it is written that I will be charged the same p...

• Hello,   I'm a premium user since a couple of years know. As i permanently mooved to the Philippines two months ago, i'd like to update my country. I found how to do so. However, when it come...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for service but NOT getting it on the phone....can't cancel it or make changes??

I had spotify running on a pad. Loved it and got a Samsung phone. Fell in love with the downloaded playlists and then they got locked off by Spotify. I then registered my acct and now spotify is pretty much not doing anything for me....won't download...

• Casual Listener
  • I had spotify running on a pad. Loved it and got a Samsung phone. Fell in love with the downloaded playlists and then they got locked off by Spotify. I then registered my acct and now spotify is pret...
  • lymerunner63
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade to premium

Currently my Premium account is still on "pay one month and get 3 months" (order ID : 557660368039077-1)My account will be renewed on 18/08/17.I'd like to upgrade to Premium for Family plan.So when the premium subscription fee will be charged ?

• Casual Listener
  • Currently my Premium account is still on "pay one month and get 3 months" (order ID : 557660368039077-1) My account will be renewed on 18/08/17. I'd like to upgrade to Premium for Family ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Premium

I have regular premium right now and I want to change to student premium and my school does show up on the list but every time i click on it, it says that it cant confirm that I am a student. What do I do ?

• I have regular premium right now and I want to change to student premium and my school does show up on the list but every time i click on it, it says that it cant confirm that I am a student. What do...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium

I bought the normal premium and the school student premium without realising, and I was charged for both, is it possible I can get my money back?

• I bought the normal premium and the school student premium without realising, and I was charged for both, is it possible I can get my money back?
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelled my premium account before the payment was due but i am still being charged.

I cancelled my premium account 7/8. It says that the payment isnt due until 7/9 but i am still being charged for the following month. I would like to have the payment cancelled and get my money back.

• I cancelled my premium account 7/8. It says that the payment isnt due until 7/9 but i am still being charged for the following month. I would like to have the payment cancelled and get my money back.
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution About the student account

4 days ago I paid student premium membershipBut my account still seems to be freeStudent sent me in the document

• 4 days ago I paid student premium membership But my account still seems to be free Student sent me in the document
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not showing

Hi! I signed in to get the free premium trial and have an expiration date, butstill appear as a free user, do i haave to wait ir Is there someething else i need to do?

• Hi! I signed in to get the free premium trial and have an expiration date, butstill appear as a free user, do i haave to wait ir Is there someething else i need to do?
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not showing

Hi,I paid for 3 months of spotify for £9.99 my google play account. The £9.99 showed up on my last phone bill and I have been receiving premium features, however, when I log into my spotify account the premium status does not show. As such, I am unab...

• Hi, I paid for 3 months of spotify for £9.99 my google play account. The £9.99 showed up on my last phone bill and I have been receiving premium features, however, when I log into my spotify account...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change to Family Plan

Hi!I have Spotify Premium and I pay it by my cell phone company. I want to change my subscription to Family Plan, I must cancel my account to do that. I want to know if I'll lose my play lists and settings.Thanks and sorry for my english Ana_in_the_s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have Spotify Premium and I pay it by my cell phone company. I want to change my subscription to Family Plan, I must cancel my account to do that. I want to know if I'll lose my play lists and ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

Hello, I have been removed from my family plan 2 times in a row without reason and now it says i cant join the family plan i pay for... What can i do? it is the 3rd time this has happened, my dad and brother can still use the plan but for some reason...

• Hello,  I have been removed from my family plan 2 times in a row without reason and now it says i cant join the family plan i pay for... What can i do? it is the 3rd time this has happened, my ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed student details

I changed student details after 12 months of student subscription to continue for one more year. It's not recognizing the new student details although they are perfectly valid.

• I changed student details after 12 months of student subscription to continue for one more year. It's not recognizing the new student details although they are perfectly valid. 
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Donwload

Spotify makes an extra charge for download songs?

• Visitor
  • Spotify makes an extra charge for download songs?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't switch my Country

Hey I just moved from Montreal to San Mateo and I can't change my country in my setting.I did follow the how to but it just doesn't let me change it to USA.I can't link my new Visa card because of that.

• Hey  I just moved from Montreal to San Mateo and I can't change my country in my setting. I did follow the how to but it just doesn't let me change it to USA. I can't link my new Visa card be...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 30 day trial period

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I have a bone to pick with Spotify. I was offered a 30 day trial period, seeing as im broke right now or I would already have perimum.I signed up for it, (of course you have to put in your card info) and w...

• I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I have a bone to pick with Spotify. I was offered a 30 day trial period, seeing as im broke right now or I would already have perimum.I signed up for it, ...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei mas não está liberado meu Spotify Premium

Prezados,Efetuei o pagamento do meu Spotify Premium hoje, via boleto.E continuo com versão Free, assim não tendo acesso as regalias Premium.O valor foi debitado da minha conta!

• Prezados, Efetuei o pagamento do meu Spotify Premium hoje, via boleto. E continuo com versão Free, assim não tendo acesso as regalias Premium. O valor foi debitado da minha conta!
  • fatimajaccoud
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes