Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Not sure where else to post this...

My former roommate is using my debit card to pay for his Spotify Premium. I've asked him multiple times to cancel the subscription or remove my card as the payment method, but he refuses to listen. He will not return my phone calls or text messages. ...

• My former roommate is using my debit card to pay for his Spotify Premium. I've asked him multiple times to cancel the subscription or remove my card as the payment method, but he refuses to listen. H...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium subscription

I upgraded to premium and lost all of my songs in my library, any way I can get them back please???

• I upgraded to premium and lost all of my songs in my library, any way I can get them back please???
  • Tateferg
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged twice - two another payments

I have been charged twice this month . I have spotify premium and mypayment is 7,99 eur, but this month it was 7,99 and 5,99 eur at the same time. Why? Thank you so much. VERONICA

• Regular
  • I have been charged twice this month . I have spotify premium and my payment is 7,99 eur, but this month it was 7,99 and 5,99 eur at the same time. Why? Thank you so much. VERONICA
  • Veruna00
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I subscribed to premium offer but it's not visible on my account

Hello, I received a 60 days premium offer that I subscribed to (giving credit card information).I get informed that I can unsubscribe whenever within the 2 months using my account -> subscription menu.But when I connect to my account : I still get pr...

• Hello,   I received a 60 days premium offer that I subscribed to (giving credit card information). I get informed that I can unsubscribe whenever within the 2 months using my account -> su...
  • leflem
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Me han cobrado dos veces 9.99 eur. la misma mensualidad

Como dice el título me han cobrado dos veces el prémium de Spotify. Me lo han cobrado de forma automática, sin aviso, que si no miro lo que me van cobrando pago 20 euros. ¿Cuál es el problema? Además de que esto es una tomadura de pelo, ya es la segu...

• Casual Listener
  • Como dice el título me han cobrado dos veces el prémium de Spotify. Me lo han cobrado de forma automática, sin aviso, que si no miro lo que me van cobrando pago 20 euros. ¿Cuál es el problema? Además...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I was supposed to get 2 free years of spotify, but My premium membership expired after 6 months

My phone carrier is fido. When I activated my free spotify it said that I would get 2 free years of spotify premium, but my premium ended after 6 months. Help please.

• Casual Listener
  • My phone carrier is fido. When I activated my free spotify it said that I would get 2 free years of spotify premium, but my premium ended after 6 months. Help please. 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Money taken but premium subscription not working

I recently purchased Spotify premium for myself but I cannot get it to work on my account it is still saying that I have the free version. I have tried logging in and out multiple times but nothing seems to work.

• I recently purchased Spotify premium for myself but I cannot get it to work on my account it is still saying that I have the free version. I have tried logging in and out multiple times but nothing s...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

What is value

• What is value
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SUBSCRIPTION

I completely forgot that I had to cancel my Spotify premium because I paid £3 for a 3 month package! I have now cancelled it but is there anyway I can get my £9.99 back? I really need the money I have my driving test this month and need every penny t...

• I completely forgot that I had to cancel my Spotify premium because I paid £3 for a 3 month package! I have now cancelled it but is there anyway I can get my £9.99 back? I really need the money I hav...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento

Boa noite! Preciso de uma ajuda...Eu fiz o pacote do plano familiar pelo cartão de crédito em fevereiro e a compra foi realizada com sucesso, no entanto no mês de março, não recebi em minha boleta o valor referente ao plano contratado... Notei que so...

• Boa noite! Preciso de uma ajuda... Eu fiz o pacote do plano familiar pelo cartão de crédito em fevereiro e a compra foi realizada com sucesso, no entanto no mês de março, não recebi em minha boleta ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled my subscription but was still charged

I cancel my subscription and still got charged i want my refund and can't get a hold of no one

• I cancel my subscription and still got charged i want my refund and can't get a hold of no one
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta premiun

Cuando me pide el codigo postal y lo ingreso me dice que es incorrecto y no se por que

• Cuando me pide el codigo postal y lo ingreso me dice que es incorrecto y no se por que
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get 7 days free trial

The pop up comes up for the 7 day premium trial, so I click on the button that says "get premium". It brings me to the 30 day trial that you have to put a credit card in for and won't give me the 7 days.

• Casual Listener
  • The pop up comes up for the 7 day premium trial, so I click on the button that says "get premium". It brings me to the 30 day trial that you have to put a credit card in for and won't give me the 7 d...
  • arobora
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost premium after app update

I updated the app the other day and logged in now I don't have premium. I prepaid 6 months have order number for proof

• Visitor
  • I updated the app the other day and logged in now I don't have premium. I prepaid 6 months have order number for proof
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

CC not accepted

Hi, I tried several times to us e credit card as payment method for premium.Credit card (Mastercard)wont be accpeted saying it aint accepted in my country (Switzerland).I checked my settings and my land is set correctly to CH, so does my CC come from...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I tried several times to us e credit card as payment method for premium. Credit card (Mastercard)wont be accpeted saying it aint accepted in my country (Switzerland). I checked my sett...
  • Poutting
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Trial and Sign Up

Hey!I signed up to the 30 day trial and now every time im on Spotify it doesn't acknowledge that I've signed up and asks me to sign up for the free trial over and over again. I have received confirmation receipt etc. I want to continue with Spotify a...

• Hey! I signed up to the 30 day trial and now every time im on Spotify it doesn't acknowledge that I've signed up and asks me to sign up for the free trial over and over again. I have received conf...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

Last month 3/15/2017, i was charged 99DKK (danish money) for my subscription. I planned out that was the last month i would use premium, and just cancel my subscription som days before the next payment. But then i checked my bank account today 4/2/20...

• Last month 3/15/2017, i was charged 99DKK (danish money) for my subscription. I planned out that was the last month i would use premium, and just cancel my subscription som days before the next payme...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription fee problem switching from Premium to Family

My Spotify Premium subscription just got renewed yesterday but I wish to switch to Family in couple days.Hence, my question is that when I do the switching, will I be charged in full amount again for the Family package? Or just paying the difference?...

• My Spotify Premium subscription just got renewed yesterday but I wish to switch to Family in couple days. Hence, my question is that when I do the switching, will I be charged in full amount again f...
  • Pfnieva
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't cancel my subscription

So I tried spotify's special 3 month premium offer for 50 pesos here in the Philippine. So my 3 month subscription ended in march 31, 2017. I forgot to unsubscribe from my premium account and I unsubscribed today which is april 2, 2017 and when I uns...

• So I tried spotify's special 3 month premium offer for 50 pesos here in the Philippine. So my 3 month subscription ended in march 31, 2017. I forgot to unsubscribe from my premium account and I unsub...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift subscription in Portugal - my account is from UK

Hello! thanks in advance for your help. Im trying to buy my friend a 6 months subscription to Spotify, he lives in Portugal and my account is from UK, will that create a problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! thanks in advance for your help.    Im trying to buy my friend a 6 months subscription to Spotify, he lives in Portugal and my account is from UK, will that create a problem?&...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gift Card
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes