Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Pagamento

Bom dia, o meu pagamento não foi efetuado esse mês por um problema com o meu cartão de crédito. Eu já entrei em contato com o banco e o problema foi resolvido. Como prossigo com o pagamento do spotify agora?

• Casual Listener
  • Bom dia, o meu pagamento não foi efetuado esse mês por um problema com o meu cartão de crédito. Eu já entrei em contato com o banco e o problema foi resolvido. Como prossigo com o pagamento do spotif...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged too much

Just signed up for 3 months at 99p subscription but I've been charged £85??

• Just signed up for 3 months at 99p subscription but I've been charged £85??
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium offer problem

Hi,I would like to make use of the re-engagement offer (3 months for 9.99) it says its available to users who were past premium users.I got rid of premium sometime late 2016 as i changed phone providers and my spotify was included with my plan.I have...

• Hi, I would like to make use of the re-engagement offer (3 months for 9.99) it says its available to users who were past premium users. I got rid of premium sometime late 2016 as i changed phone pr...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When I cancel premium and switch to family will I loose my downloads and playlist?

When I cancel premium and switch to family will I loose my downloads and playlist? It says since I pay through iTunes I must first cancel my subscription through them and sign up for premium family. How do I save my current downloads and playlist?

• When I cancel premium and switch to family will I loose my downloads and playlist? It says since I pay through iTunes I must first cancel my subscription through them and sign up for premium family. ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Account Canceled

I've had a premium account for over four years. Last month I got an e-mail telling me that the payment could not be processed, so I checked with my bank; everything's in order. Then I tried using a different credit card; I've been trying different pa...

• I've had a premium account for over four years.  Last month I got an e-mail telling me that the payment could not be processed, so I checked with my bank; everything's in order. Then I...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 129 php for 3months

Hi I just purchase your promo 129php for 3 months, upon checking my account, my premium activation will due on July 23,2017 can you please check it as soon as possible?

• Hi I just purchase your promo 129php for 3 months, upon checking my account, my premium activation will due on July 23,2017 can you please check it as soon as possible?
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing method of payment

I registered a couple of years ago with a student Premium account. I recently graduated, so my payment automatically went from $4.99 to $9.99. I'm trying to change my payment method to another card, but after inputting card info, the website is tryin...

• I registered a couple of years ago with a student Premium account. I recently graduated, so my payment automatically went from $4.99 to $9.99. I'm trying to change my payment method to another card, ...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing premium via media player

I'm getting the following error when I try and login via my media player. "Spotify Premium is required for this device. Please purchase a Premium subscription at www.spotify.com". I am a premium members (have been forever). I've not used it on my med...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm getting the following error when I try and login via my media player. "Spotify Premium is required for this device. Please purchase a Premium subscription at www.spotify.com". I am a premium memb...
  • jagibson
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got Charged Twicd

I got the 3 month for .99 and it charged me 1.06 which im fine but there was a second that charged me 5.33 help?

• Casual Listener
  • I got the 3 month for .99 and it charged me 1.06 which im fine but there was a second that charged me 5.33 help?
  • gryffyn
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Payment

Everytime i enter my credit card it says it is having a bad day, so I tried a differnt one and it said the same thing. We have tried multiple times and the same message keeps popping up.

• Everytime i enter my credit card it says it is having a bad day, so I tried a differnt one and it said the same thing. We have tried multiple times and the same message keeps popping up.
  • lanceandliz17
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Problem

Hi , i just wanna ask , how come when i Log in to your Website and check account and it says Premium Subscription , but in the app when i use it , it says Free , i cant play any songs and im being charged for not able to use it , . I tried to re log ...

• Hi , i just wanna ask , how come when i Log in to your Website and check account and it says Premium Subscription , but in the app when i use it , it says Free , i cant play any songs and im being ch...
  • öü
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cargo extra a mi tarjeta de credito

Hola el día de ayer me apareció un cargo no reconocido en mi tarjeta de credito por $1,188 pesos, el cargo que aparece es el siguiente: 2017-04-22 COM PENDIENTE ADYEN*SPOTIFY 0007889824 1,188.00 Que puedo hacer para aclarar ese cargo?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola el día de ayer me apareció un cargo no reconocido en mi tarjeta de credito por $1,188 pesos, el cargo que aparece es el siguiente:   2017-04-22 COM PENDIENTE ADYEN*SPOTIFY 0007889824 1,18...
  • SeleneNAlfonsin
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Pay premium with Swisscom

Hi GuysI want to upgrade to premium and to pay this, i'd like to do this with my provider Swisscom. It should be possible because Swisscom and Spotify say this is possible. But if I try to register, there is no such option. https://support.spotify.co...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys I want to upgrade to premium and to pay this, i'd like to do this with my provider Swisscom. It should be possible because Swisscom and Spotify say this is possible. But if I try to register...
  • MrsAyrey
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Payment with Swisscom

Hey! I wanted to upgrade my Profil to Premium. As the payment method i want to choose the mobile provider Swisscom but it doesn't show me the option?

• Hey! I wanted to upgrade my Profil to Premium. As the payment method i want to choose the mobile provider Swisscom but it doesn't show me the option?
  • MrsAyrey
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

cobro como cuenta premium y no se activo

Hola requiero de su apoyo. se me esta realizando el cobro para la suscripcion premium pero el servicio que tengo en la aplicacion es de cuenta gratis; ya revise toda la informacion que aparece en el menu de ayuda de la app pero no hay ningun apartado...

• Hola requiero de su apoyo. se me esta realizando el cobro para la suscripcion premium pero el servicio que tengo en la aplicacion es de cuenta gratis; ya revise toda la informacion que aparece en el ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month promo

I paid for the three month $0.99 subscription less than a moth ago and I was just charged $9.99. Why did this happen?

• I paid for the three month $0.99 subscription less than a moth ago and I was just charged $9.99. Why did this happen?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Plan, Payment expired

Had a family plan and my credit card was lost and needed to be replaced. I forgot to update soptify and it canceled my membership. I renewed and all of my family members did NOT rollover and are somehow linked to the old account. I sent new invites a...

• Had a family plan and my credit card was lost and needed to be replaced.  I forgot to update soptify and it canceled my membership.  I renewed and all of my family members did NOT rollover ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Verkeerde account

Ik heb het premium aanbod van €0,99 gekocht op het verkeerde account. Ik heb van het account geen inloggegevens en geen email adress. Hoe kan ik het abonnement stop zetten?

• Ik heb het premium aanbod van €0,99 gekocht op het verkeerde account. Ik heb van het account geen inloggegevens en geen email adress. Hoe kan ik het abonnement stop zetten?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Plan issue

I have an issue with the address verification for the family premium. I've been libing in 2 places which is my house and my condo. I'm not quite sure what adsress i'veput. Now that i'm planning to share with my brother, both addresses won't work. I'v...

• I have an issue with the address verification for the family premium. I've been libing in 2 places which is my house and my condo. I'm not quite sure what adsress i'veput. Now that i'm planning to sh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan issue with main holder

Hello,I bought the family plan for me and my GF, it worked perfectly at the beginning but after several hours of usage my account went back to free (although I was premium right after having paid) and my GF account is still working as premium now.Con...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I bought the family plan for me and my GF, it worked perfectly at the beginning but after several hours of usage my account went back to free (although I was premium right after having paid...
  • DodoMTL
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes