Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't subscribe to a seccond account using one PayPal account

Hi, I just have subscribed to Spotify Premium with my personal account using my PayPal. Now my sisters wants to upgrade aswell with the 0.99cents discount (3months). But when I try to buy it for my sisters using my PayPal it just crashed and does not...

• Hi, I just have subscribed to Spotify Premium with my personal account using my PayPal. Now my sisters wants to upgrade aswell with the 0.99cents discount (3months). But when I try to buy it for...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant download

I already subscribe to the premium and and i already pay it awhile ago and yet i cant download a music. Every time i click the download icon. A message will appear to get premium

• Casual Listener
  • I already subscribe to the premium and and i already pay it awhile ago and yet i cant download a music. Every time i click the download icon. A message will appear to get premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Member not able to access

Hi, My brother was previously on my Premium Family membership. Now he's been logged out of the membership access. It stated that he is not living in the same address I am. He's living with me. Why is this happening? I tried sending an invite again, b...

• Hi,  My brother was previously on my Premium Family membership.  Now he's been logged out of the membership access.  It stated that he is not living in the same address I am.&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where did my playlists go?

I feel like every time there is an update everything gets scrambled and repositoned.. I used to just hit "web player" and I coul access my library etc.. Now its sending me through genre channels and playing 30 second song clips. This isnt the first t...

• Casual Listener
  • I feel like every time there is an update everything gets scrambled and repositoned.. I used to just hit "web player" and I coul access my library etc.. Now its sending me through genre channels and ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems whit the payment

I have selected the subscription for three months to 0,99 € but I has been debited me the amount of 9,99 €

• Casual Listener
  • I have selected the subscription for three months to 0,99 € but I has been debited me the amount of 9,99 €
  • simotp95
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Offerta 99 centesimi pagata 9,99€

Salve, navigando sul sito ho notato che vi era un'offerta che mi permetteva di avere spotify per 3 mesi a soli 99 centesimi allora ho deciso di attivarla. Quando sono andato ad attivarla però ho visto che il mio conto è stato scalato di 9,99€. Adesso...

• Casual Listener
  • Salve, navigando sul sito ho notato che vi era un'offerta che mi permetteva di avere spotify per 3 mesi a soli 99 centesimi allora ho deciso di attivarla. Quando sono andato ad attivarla però ho vist...
  • simotp95
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Family account

I have premium account on both my phone and my wife's so only able to listen on one devise so I have upgraded to family and invited my partner she as excepted the invite but then gets a message that she is already a family member on the account so no...

• I have premium account on both my phone and my wife's so only able to listen on one devise so I have upgraded to family and invited my partner she as excepted the invite but then gets a message that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription in a different Country

Hello! I want to subscribe to the 0,99 per month offer, my problem is: I work in Portugal, so the account is based in Portugal, but the only MOP I can use is an Italian card, and the system does not allow me to use it unless I change the account to I...

• Hello! I want to subscribe to the 0,99 per month offer, my problem is: I work in Portugal, so the account is based in Portugal, but the only MOP I can use is an Italian card, and the system does not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for $0.99 and got charged $9.99

I clicked on the ad to pay for it and it says im being charged 9.99 a month now. Im a first time user and im really irritated theres no number to call and i dont have a twitter. I shouldnt have to create a **bleep**ing twitter to get tech support.

• I clicked on the ad to pay for it and it says im being charged 9.99 a month now. Im a first time user and im really irritated theres no number to call and i dont have a twitter. I shouldnt have to cr...
  • gryffyn
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

99p on app but 9.99 on website?

On the app it says 3 months for £0.99 and on the website it says £9.99 and it won't let me buy the £0.99 3 month subscription. Please help as I would like to buy it before the offer runs out. Thanks

• On the app it says 3 months for £0.99 and on the website it says £9.99 and it won't let me buy the £0.99 3 month subscription. Please help as I would like to buy it before the offer runs out. Thanks
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM

my spotify prmium ran out and i bought a three month subscription with a prepaid card and it work untill today on my phone and i tryed to play some music and it says i need to buy one

• my spotify prmium ran out and i bought a three month subscription with a prepaid card and it work untill today on my phone and i tryed to play some music and it says i need to buy one 
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium for students but my identity wasn't confirmed

Spotify charged me for Premium for students but my identity wasn't confirmed so i couldn't get premium, how can i get my money back?

• Spotify charged me for Premium for students but my identity wasn't confirmed so i couldn't get premium, how can i get my money back?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Price

I had noticed I could get Spotify premium for $0.99 for 3 months I then purchased it on 6/9/17 but now that I look at my transaction history on my card Spotify had taken out $10.73. Anyone have this problem!! I need help!!

• Casual Listener
  • I had noticed I could get Spotify premium for $0.99 for 3 months I then purchased it on 6/9/17 but now that I look at my transaction history on my card Spotify had taken out $10.73. Anyone have this ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged

I tried to buy student discount for 6.99 4 days ago. i didnt send a document for my application though so i cancelled but still they charged me and didnt send a recieve e mail. And i tried again today sent my documents they charged me again and got n...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to buy student discount for 6.99 4 days ago. i didnt send a document for my application though so i cancelled but still they charged me and didnt send a recieve e mail. And i tried again toda...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PLS HELP ME ASAP

Pls help me regarding my avail to Spotify Premium of their 3 months promo. I have this problem since yesterday and until there is still no solution yet. I went to their website the spotify.com/premium and have access for a Premium and Pay through loa...

• Pls help me regarding my avail to Spotify Premium of their 3 months promo. I have this problem since yesterday and until there is still no solution yet. I went to their website the spotify.com/premiu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY EXCESS PAYMENT?

Hi. I would like to consult this issue with SPOTIFY. Yesterday, I availed the student discount promo to minimize the cost. But I wasn't expecting the opposite to happen. Spotify charged my bank account 6 times but based on my subscription and receipt...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I would like to consult this issue with SPOTIFY. Yesterday, I availed the student discount promo to minimize the cost. But I wasn't expecting the opposite to happen. Spotify charged my bank accou...
  • williesgamer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

signed up for 0.99 CAD/month trial, but charged regular

I've signed up for 0.99/CAD trial, but was charged regular subscription fee of 9.99. Is there a way to fix this?

• Visitor
  • I've signed up for 0.99/CAD trial, but was charged regular subscription fee of 9.99.   Is there a way to fix this?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium

Hello!I have a problem buying subscription.I wanted to buy Spotify Premium for 0,99zł.Yes,I lived in Poland and i tried to pay dotpay.The minimal price is 29,99 and what am i doing wrong? Please help.This promotion continues for 4 days.I did not show...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have a problem buying subscription.I wanted to buy Spotify Premium for 0,99zł. Yes,I lived in Poland and i tried to pay dotpay.The minimal price is 29,99 and what am i doing wrong? Please ...
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PREMIUM PROBLEMS

I bought the spotify premium for 3 months for 1 € but I did not give it a premium and paid 5 €Please help, thanks for answer

• I bought the spotify premium for 3 months for 1 € but I did not give it a premium and paid 5 € Please help, thanks for answer   
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment

I bought student account but spotify take my money twice yesterday. I dont premium now. Please help what can I make?

• I bought student account but spotify take my money twice yesterday. I dont premium now. Please help what can I make?
  • JuanCamilo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes