Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Removing Headspace but keeping premium

So I signed up for headspace on top of my spotify student discount, but I barely use it so I want to cancel it. The only option I could see is to cancel both, but I dont want to have to sign up for the student discount and pay again. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • So I signed up for headspace on top of my spotify student discount, but I barely use it so I want to cancel it. The only option I could see is to cancel both, but I dont want to have to sign up for t...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to take the 3 months offer with debit card?

Hi, i'm from México, i had premium like one year ago, but today i saw an offer: 3 months for $99mxn, i took it, but i have a question, the only payment option was credit card, but i only have debit card (visa), i fill the form with the data of my car...

• Hi, i'm from México, i had premium like one year ago, but today i saw an offer: 3 months for $99mxn, i took it, but i have a question, the only payment option was credit card, but i only have de...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription

I just paid my premium subscription via Cebuana Lhuiller. But my Spotify premium still not working.

• Visitor
  • I just paid my premium subscription via Cebuana Lhuiller. But my Spotify premium still not working.
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error while subscribing to premium

Hi! I'm so frustrated while subscribing back to premium (129 pesos load for 1 month). I've loaded recently to my other number since you still currently recognize the new number of globe (0956) to subscribe however, while subscribing, it says that my ...

• Hi! I'm so frustrated while subscribing back to premium (129 pesos load for 1 month). I've loaded recently to my other number since you still currently recognize the new number of globe (0956) to sub...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium plötzlich weg trotz Bezahlung

Habe neulich Premium mit einer Geschenkkarte bezahlt und den Beleg bzw das es eingelöst wurde per E-Mail erhalten. (Das war am 24.05.17).Seit heute ist mein Premium weg und ich verstehe nicht warum?

• Casual Listener
  • Habe neulich Premium mit einer Geschenkkarte bezahlt und den Beleg bzw das es eingelöst wurde per E-Mail erhalten. (Das war am 24.05.17). Seit heute ist mein Premium weg und ich verstehe nicht warum?
  • Diana28
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 9.99 but no actual premium

I noticed that I'd been charged 9.99 in my bank account transactions from Spotify, I had no idea I'd been charged for Premium because I'd been using Spotify unable to listen to music offline after downloading certain music. When I check my account it...

• I noticed that I'd been charged 9.99 in my bank account transactions from Spotify, I had no idea I'd been charged for Premium because I'd been using Spotify unable to listen to music offline after do...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong card charged

Hi,My latest payment has been suddenly charged from wrong card (my company's card) though earlier it has always been charged from my personal card. I have never changed the payment method. I'm using paypal for paying my subscription.

• Hi, My latest payment has been suddenly charged from wrong card (my company's card) though earlier it has always been charged from my personal card. I have never changed the payment method. I'm usin...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify promotion

Hello, there's the promotion of spotify at 0,99/month for 3 months in my country. What i would like to know is if after the 3 months you can get spotify premium for students (5,99/month if i remember correctly) or you'll be stuck with 9,99/month.Than...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, there's the promotion of spotify at 0,99/month for 3 months in my country. What i would like to know is if after the 3 months you can get spotify premium for students (5,99/month if i remember...
  • aciko11
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I paid for premium once for 99 cents but it didn't work & I let it go & tried to get the student discount but it charged me & I still don't have premium.

• I paid for premium once for 99 cents but it didn't work & I let it go & tried to get the student discount but it charged me & I still don't have premium.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment refund

Hi!I was thinking of subscribing to a student's premium but I can not get it because it is intended for college students and I am a high school student. The money left my bank account and I would like to get the money back because the premium does no...

• Hi! I was thinking of subscribing to a student's premium but I can not get it because it is intended for college students and I am a high school student. The money left my bank account and I would l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not eligible for premium offer

I saw there was an offer for 3 months of Spotify premium for 9 dkk, only if you've not had it before.I've only had Spotify unlimited. Never had premium, since you can't downgrade to unlimited anymore. Does unlimited count as premium?Can't find any co...

• Casual Listener
  • I saw there was an offer for 3 months of Spotify premium for 9 dkk, only if you've not had it before. I've only had Spotify unlimited. Never had premium, since you can't downgrade to unlimited any...
  • Saney
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription bought.. but not working

So I bought a 3 month subscription for .99 cents and I have the receipt, but my account in the app says it's a free account... what do i do?

• So I bought a 3 month subscription for .99 cents and I have the receipt, but my account in the app says it's a free account... what do i do?
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mistakenly subscribed on different account

I made a Spotify account back then, and I forget the password. I simply clicked 'Connect To Facebook', so I used my Spotify well within that time.Now I want to subscribe for Premium, but I accidently and mistakenly subscribed on the account which I'v...

• I made a Spotify account back then, and I forget the password. I simply clicked 'Connect To Facebook', so I used my Spotify well within that time. Now I want to subscribe for Premium, but I accide...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not working

I payed .99 cents for 3 months and it's not working...

• I payed .99 cents for 3 months and it's not working...
  • Agiovanni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does Premium mean unlimited access anywhere?

I am moving to Jordan in a few weeks, a country where Spotify is not active. However, if I were to upgrade to Premium, would that mean I get to access it there? Plus, would I have access to everything, not just playlists?

• I am moving to Jordan in a few weeks, a country where Spotify is not active. However, if I were to upgrade to Premium, would that mean I get to access it there? Plus, would I have access to everythin...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo contrtar o premum

Já tentei cadastrar com dois cartões diferentes, porém sempre aparece uma mensagem dizendo que o servoço do cartão não está em bom dia, e pede para tentar outra forma de pagamento ou cadastrar outro dia. Estou tentando cadastrar a uma semana, mas o r...

• Casual Listener
  • Já tentei cadastrar com dois cartões diferentes, porém sempre aparece uma mensagem dizendo que o servoço do cartão não está em bom dia, e pede para tentar outra forma de pagamento ou cadastrar outro ...
  • carla18
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Doesn't Work

My premium account for 0'99 doesn't Work whats wrong help me

• My premium account for 0'99 doesn't Work whats wrong help me
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription

: I tried to sign up for the 99 cents 3 month trial using an email you sent me. When I entered my information and tried to enroll, I received a notice that there was a problem with my payment. I confirmed my credit card information and tried again. I...

• : I tried to sign up for the 99 cents 3 month trial using an email you sent me. When I entered my information and tried to enroll, I received a notice that there was a problem with my payment. I conf...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium-dirección familar

Tengo cuenta premium familiar, con acceso para mi esposa y mis dos hijas. Hace unos días les dieron de baja a ellas porque la dirección familiar que tenían en sus cuentas no coincidían con la mía. Cuando intento comprobar mi dirección en mi cuenta, n...

• Tengo cuenta premium familiar, con acceso para mi esposa y mis dos hijas. Hace unos días les dieron de baja a ellas porque la dirección familiar que tenían en sus cuentas no coincidían con la mía. Cu...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes