Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Trouble with gift code

Hi to everyone! I'm in a desperate quest for help, as my Spotify account, connected to Facebook, doesn't work anymore. My parents gave me a gift card which I used on my Facebook account to benefit of the Premium service. Now, since the Facebook accou...

• Hi to everyone! I'm in a desperate quest for help, as my Spotify account, connected to Facebook, doesn't work anymore. My parents gave me a gift card which I used on my Facebook account to benef...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

My husband signed up on May 10th for Premium for Family. His Paypal was charged. He was listening to Spotify on Friday. He just went to use it, and his account is gone. Spotify is saying his login doesn't exist and my son and I are back to the Free p...

• My husband signed up on May 10th for Premium for Family.  His Paypal was charged.  He was listening to Spotify on Friday.  He just went to use it, and his account is gone. Spotify is s...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify payment failure

I was charged 4.99 premium to my debit card when i tried to upgrade to premium ..but none of the features are working. It's still on Free Spotify

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged 4.99 premium to my debit card when i tried to upgrade to premium ..but none of the features are working. It's still on Free Spotify
  • Jocelyn07
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sacaron a mi familia del Plan Familiar

Estoy pagando a ustedes el Plan Familiar con el objetivo de que mi esposa, mis hijos y yo (QUIENES VIVIMOS EN LA MISMA CASA) tengamos acceso a la música que nos gusta, y ustedes simplemente cancelan la suscripción de todos sin ninguna opción de soluc...

• Casual Listener
  • Estoy pagando a ustedes el Plan Familiar con el objetivo de que mi esposa, mis hijos y yo (QUIENES VIVIMOS EN LA MISMA CASA) tengamos acceso a la música que nos gusta, y ustedes simplemente canc...
  • andresmorantes
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Problemas con cuenta familiar Premium. Jorge

Hola tengo cuenta familiar Premium, pero solo he podido agregar familiares porque a los demás les pide autentificar dirección para q sea plan familiar y meto mi dirección pero dice q no es válidaCon qué dirección tiene q coincidir ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hola tengo cuenta familiar Premium, pero solo he podido agregar familiares porque a los demás les pide autentificar dirección para q sea plan familiar y meto mi dirección pero dice q no es válida Co...
  • olmedoch
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why don't my 3 month premuim for 9 danish crowns work?

There was a offer, where you can get 3 months premium for 9 danish crowns, but when i check my account, my premuim stop one month later. I Can also se on my bank account,that they have taking 99 danish crowns. Some one who can help my, or know have i...

• There was a offer, where you can get 3 months premium for 9 danish crowns, but when i check my account, my premuim stop one month later. I Can also se on my bank account,that they have taking 99 dani...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not pay!!!!

Hi, I have been a premium member for some time and suddenly I can not pay with any credit card. Neither visa nor Amex. Can Any one tell me if I have a problem with my account. When I try to pay the system tells me m bank is having a bad day. I am sur...

• Hi, I have been a premium member for some time and suddenly I can not pay with any credit card. Neither visa nor Amex. Can Any one tell me if I have a problem with my account.   When I try to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens canceling the premium half way through?

What happens if I cancel spotify premium half way through its subscription? if it carries on what happens to the deals/offers that I've taken? Thank You!

• What happens if I cancel spotify premium half way through its subscription?   if it carries on what happens to the deals/offers that I've taken?   Thank You!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribing Family and switching to Premium

How is it done? There is no unsub option in the subscription tab (see screenshot below), only a notification on expired credit card. I am looking to switch my Family subscription to Premium before updating the card details. Cannot/shouldn't do that i...

Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 15.09.42.png
  • How is it done?   There is no unsub option in the subscription tab (see screenshot below), only a notification on expired credit card.   I am looking to switch my Family subscripti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening to spotify when abroad

So i live in Macedonia and spotify isnt available here. So my question is if i pay for spotify premium in germany will i be able to normaly listen on spotify when i come back to Macedonia or will i need some kind of these VPN apps

• So i live in Macedonia and spotify isnt available here. So my question is if i pay for spotify premium in germany will i be able to normaly listen on spotify when i come back to Macedonia or will i n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dollar Charges

Hey I recently swapped over my payment method and now I have two $1 charges on my bank statement! What are these for?

• Hey I recently swapped over my payment method and now I have two $1 charges on my bank statement! What are these for?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Am I able to buy an E-Card for myself?

This is probably a stupid question, but this would be the first time I would be paying for Spotify premium. I've used the trial and it was great, I'd just like to use the e-card to buy an Annual subscription, instead of having to pay monthly.

• Casual Listener
  • This is probably a stupid question, but this would be the first time I would be paying for Spotify premium. I've used the trial and it was great, I'd just like to use the e-card to buy an Annual subs...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot upgrade to family premium

Getting the message oops something went wrong also in private tab... Help! K

•   Getting the message oops something went wrong also in private tab...   Help!   K
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I cancel a special campaign after 3 months and switch to Student Discount?

Hey,Im currently in Turkey but I study in US. I wanna use my premium in both countries however there's a special campaign in Turkey that is 0.99tl for 3 months and after that 13.99tl , way more cheaper than US. What I am asking is that can I cancel a...

• Hey, Im currently in Turkey but I study in US. I wanna use my premium in both countries however there's a special campaign in Turkey that is 0.99tl for 3 months and after that 13.99tl , way more che...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to my premium account

Hi ! (Sorry for my English I'm French)I took the premium account 14 days ago, using my Facebook profile to get logged.This morning, I was disconnected for no reason and when I try to log in, I receive a message saying : "You can only use Spotify from...

• Hi ! (Sorry for my English I'm French) I took the premium account 14 days ago, using my Facebook profile to get logged. This morning, I was disconnected for no reason and when I try to log in, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have and pay for premium got a new phone and now it says spotify free

I've had spotify premium for close to six months( my credit card is charged 9.99CAD every month) . I got a new phone and now my account shows spotify free. I've logged out of everywhere logged in with facebook and via spotify but still no correction ...

• I've had spotify premium for close to six months( my credit card is charged 9.99CAD every month) . I got a new phone and now my account shows spotify free. I've logged out of everywhere logged in wit...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP I PAYED $15 FOR A DAY OF PREMIUM

Hi I payed 15 dollars and tried removing my visa and it cancelled my premium I payed $15 for one day of premium and I need help!!!

• Visitor
  • Hi I payed 15 dollars and tried removing my visa and it cancelled my premium I payed $15 for one day of premium and I need help!!!
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Out of Nowhere I'm No Longer Premium

I've been using Spotify premium with my mom's credit card for a little bit more than a year and just this afternoon I was listening to downloaded songs on my way home but like 30 minutes ago, I wasn't premium anymore, asked her if she knew something ...

• I've been using Spotify premium with my mom's credit card for a little bit more than a year and just this afternoon I was listening to downloaded songs on my way home but like 30 minutes ago, I wasn'...
  • raisali221
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mistakenly deletes downloaded songs

A pop up message just appeared on my screen stating that I'm over my limit of 3 devices to download on and took the liberty of deleting my downloads without permission. I only have and use one device so if my account is active on 3 others then that n...

• A pop up message just appeared on my screen stating that I'm over my limit of 3 devices to download on and took the liberty of deleting my downloads without permission. I only have and use one device...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes