Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

can't join to spotify duo

My friend can't join to my spotify duo. It say that she already join to another package, but in fact she never join any other spotify duo package

• Visitor
  • My friend can't join to my spotify duo. It say that she already join to another package, but in fact she never join any other spotify duo package
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kann ich meinen Spotify-Account neu anlegen?

Ich habe mehrere Accouts angelegt, mit unterschiedlichen Kennungsnamen, aber stets nur mit einer Mailkennung. Ich möchte diese unterschiedlichen Kennungen löschen. Dann neu anfangen mit neuem Spotify-Kennungsnamen. Ich habe neben einem kostenlosen Sp...

• Visitor
  • Ich habe mehrere Accouts angelegt, mit unterschiedlichen Kennungsnamen, aber stets nur mit einer Mailkennung. Ich möchte diese unterschiedlichen Kennungen löschen. Dann neu anfangen mit neuem Spotify...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your payment method and region don't match

I tried getting premium for several times and it always shows me this error even though both the regions are the same, on my spotify profile and my card

• Casual Listener
  • I tried getting premium for several times and it always shows me this error even though both the regions are the same, on my spotify profile and my card
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i refund my subscription in spotify? i just got charged today.

I just forgot to cancel my subscription here in spotify because i'm really earning money and i know that i have to cancel it. So i noticed my gcash app or my bank app was charged over 149 philippine peso. I wound like tp have a refund. I'm a student....

• Visitor
  • I just forgot to cancel my subscription here in spotify because i'm really earning money and i know that i have to cancel it. So i noticed my gcash app or my bank app was charged over 149 philippine ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pagamento debitado porém não atualizado no app

Voltei a usar o app, é debitado o valor de 19,90, porém a minha conta está como free e não como Premium, que deveria ser o correto

• Voltei a usar o app, é debitado o valor de 19,90, porém a minha conta está como free e não como Premium, que deveria ser o correto
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Plan

Hi, I was logged in under my existing account as I already have Premium Duo which I share with my partner. I wanted to sign up for the student plan so I can play music at our cafe and my partner can play music at home. With the duo plan we can only p...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I was logged in under my existing account as I already have Premium Duo which I share with my partner. I wanted to sign up for the student plan so I can play music at our cafe and my partner can ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quiero un rembolso

Se me cobró un plan de Spotify pero yo no utilizo esa cuenta.

• Visitor
  • Se me cobró un plan de Spotify pero yo no utilizo esa cuenta.
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are my receipts?

I have not received any receipts since 2021. Where are my receipts going? My email on my account is correct.

• Visitor
  • I have not received any receipts since 2021. Where are my receipts going? My email on my account is correct.
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I change my subscription from two users (duo) to a single user?

I have tried deleting the second user on my account and nothing is changing, but I want to move from two users on my account to one.

• Visitor
  • I have tried deleting the second user on my account and nothing is changing, but I want to move from two users on my account to one.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from Premium Individual to Duo

PlanPremiumCountryNLDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10,.) My Question or IssueI want to change Individual to Duo. But I don't get that option within my Subscription Page. What can I do?

• PlanPremium Country NL Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10,.)   My Question or Issue I want to change Individual to Duo. But I don't get ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

had premium for couple months free.forgot to cancel how do I get money back

Looked at my bank statement and £9.99 was gone and it didn’t remind me that my free subscription was up before taking the money out

• Visitor
  • Looked at my bank statement and £9.99 was gone and it didn’t remind me that my free subscription was up before taking the money out
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does my individual premium account automatically cancel when switching

I have a premium individual account but my son recently invited me to join his family account. I clicked the link and switched over but i didn't see an option to cancel my current individual plan. It doesn't even show up anymore. Does it automaticall...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium individual account but my son recently invited me to join his family account. I clicked the link and switched over but i didn't see an option to cancel my current individual plan. It...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Yanlış ödeme

Arkadaşımla Duo planına geçmiştim ama uygulama üzerinden odedigimde bireysel üyelik ödedi ama ben Duo üyeliğini kullanıyordum bunun düzeltilmesini istiyorum

• Arkadaşımla Duo planına geçmiştim ama uygulama üzerinden odedigimde bireysel üyelik ödedi ama ben Duo üyeliğini kullanıyordum bunun düzeltilmesini istiyorum 
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Payment failed" red banner showing despite payments being successful.

Saw that this problem was fixed but I got this message a couple days ago. The card is valid, I've also tried to add the card again, but nothing seems to fix it.

• Casual Listener
  • Saw that this problem was fixed but I got this message a couple days ago. The card is valid, I've also tried to add the card again, but nothing seems to fix it.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount for grad school

Spotify premium student discount should be extended to those that choose to continue their education past the four years it takes for a bachelor. many students are either in the same place financially or they are in even more debt than they were. eve...

• Spotify premium student discount should be extended to those that choose to continue their education past the four years it takes for a bachelor. many students are either in the same place financiall...
  • Rgold2
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

I cant pay for my subscription

Hello. Before that, I bought an individual subscription and the payment was constantly going through, but this time I decided to take a subscription for two and my payment simply does not pass from any cards. What should I do? Germany. «The payment f...

• Regular
  • Hello. Before that, I bought an individual subscription and the payment was constantly going through, but this time I decided to take a subscription for two and my payment simply does not pass from a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution buenas, resulta que se me termino premium antes de tiempo

en resumen: pagué 1 mes de premium estudiantes el 29/03 y hace ya varios días (1 semana) se me quitó el premium, tengo publicidad y dice que mi plan es "spotify free" pero recién es 24/04.no pasó el mes que pagué, la boleta es la siguiente:Fecha 29 m...

• Visitor
  • en resumen: pagué 1 mes de premium estudiantes el 29/03 y hace ya varios días (1 semana) se me quitó el premium, tengo publicidad y dice que mi plan es "spotify free" pero recién es 24/04. no pasó e...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for Duo and the account is not active yet. What should I do

I already have a premium account and I wanted to upgrade to a duo account. I changed my plan and paid for it. However the duo is not yet active. How should I solve this?

• Visitor
  • I already have a premium account and I wanted to upgrade to a duo account. I changed my plan and paid for it. However the duo is not yet active. How should I solve this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Annual payments in the Uk

Hi I have 2 problems. I have premium and have my 2 children on it but I want to change my address and yes the children live with me at the new address but I don’t want to disturb their accounts if I change my address??Also how do I change from monthl...

• Visitor
  • Hi I have 2 problems. I have premium and have my 2 children on it but I want to change my address and yes the children live with me at the new address but I don’t want to disturb their accounts if I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes