Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

How to contact Spotify to rectify the fact that I was charged 3 times

HiI'm trying to contact Spotify to request that they rectify the issue that they charged me 3 times. The payment screen kept telling me that the purchase had failed, and assured me that no charges had been incurred. But my bank statement shows 3 equa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I'm trying to contact Spotify to request that they rectify the issue that they charged me 3 times. The payment screen kept telling me that the purchase had failed, and assured me that no charges ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with payment and subscriptions

Hi,Last week I got myself a Spotify premium subscription. Right after that the costs of that (€9,99) was written off my bank account. One day later another amount (€14,99) was written off my bank account. When I checked my account and subscriptions o...

• Hi, Last week I got myself  a Spotify premium subscription. Right after that the costs of that (€9,99) was written off my bank account. One day later another amount (€14,99) was written off m...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pas moyen de me mettre en version premium

BonjourJ'ai bien telecharge une carte prépayée pour la version premium mais mon compte reste en version gratuite.Que faire ?

• Bonjour J'ai bien telecharge une carte prépayée pour la version premium mais mon compte reste en version gratuite. Que faire ?
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgraded to Family from Premium. Want to make sure my Premium account is closed.

I joined my parents family plan from my Premium. I did the transfer as per the instructions however I want to make sure that I stop getting charged for Spotify Premium. Is there a way to confirm this? (I haven't been charged yet, just want to be proa...

• Casual Listener
  • I joined my parents family plan from my Premium. I did the transfer as per the instructions however I want to make sure that I stop getting charged for Spotify Premium. Is there a way to confirm this...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium trial

I pretend to sign spotify premium with student discount, i'm wondering if this option have the one month free charge trial?

• Regular
  • I pretend to sign spotify premium with student discount, i'm wondering if this option have the one month free charge trial?
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged R$10,00 for my signature of student discount

I'm from Brazil and I have signed the student discount yesterday. But it was charged from my credit card R$ 10,00 and I don't know why.Does anyone know what is this? Will I have my money back?Tks

• Casual Listener
  • I'm from Brazil and I have signed the student discount yesterday. But it was charged from my credit card R$ 10,00 and I don't know why. Does anyone know what is this? Will I have my money back? T...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped working

So I signed up for Spotify for the free trial, got charged 9.99 for one month. Then it went back to like I was on the free trial? And I can't sign back up for it. What do I do?

• So I signed up for Spotify for the free trial, got charged 9.99 for one month. Then it went back to like I was on the free trial? And I can't sign back up for it. What do I do?
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY PHONE BILL

I have a spotify account linked to my phone bill that I need to cancel as I am unable to afford it. However, my big issue is that I can't remember any of the details I used for the spotify account that is linked. I am able to provide the service prov...

• I have a spotify account linked to my phone bill that I need to cancel as I am unable to afford it. However, my big issue is that I can't remember any of the details I used for the spotify account th...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription payment for FAMILY

Receipt for order 498764607148079-1Date27 March, 2017Order number498764607148079-1Payment methodCard (#### #### #### 8619)RetailerSpotify ABVAT numberSE556703748501VAT 0%0Total₱129 My next payment should be on April 27, now i'm receiving below info. ...

• Receipt for order 498764607148079-1 Date 27 March, 2017 Order number 498764607148079-1 Payment method Card (#### #### #### 8619) Retailer Spotify AB VAT number SE556703748501 V...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel premium subscription

My account was linked to a facebook account, which I cant accede anymore, and I cant recovery it anymore (the facebook acount), so I´m making the payment (spotify premium subscription) and I cant recive the service anymore, since I can not accede to ...

• My account was linked to a facebook account, which I cant accede anymore, and I cant recovery it anymore (the facebook acount), so I´m making the payment (spotify premium subscription)  and I ca...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium disappeared

Hello, I've been a Premium since october 2014. This morning I tried to listen to some songs in my library, but I can only shuffle play (on iPhone). After restarting Spotify a few times I found out I don't have a premium account anymore. What is going...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've been a Premium since october 2014. This morning I tried to listen to some songs in my library, but I can only shuffle play (on iPhone). After restarting Spotify a few times I fou...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Did linking Facebook change my account?

Hi folks, I opened a new Spotify account this morning (the only one I have). Paid for Premuim, and can see in Paypal and on my bank statement the payment has come out. Then I connected Spotify to Facebook to find friends, and I no longer have premium...

• Hi folks,   I opened a new Spotify account this morning (the only one I have). Paid for Premuim, and can see in Paypal and on my bank statement the payment has come out.   Then I connec...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can`t get spotify family to work after a missed payment

My Mom missed out on a payment and now has paid for the spotify Family pack, but i can`t manage a way to get the premium back. Do we need to invite everybody back to the family? Or is there another solution?Thanks in andvance!

• Casual Listener
  • My Mom missed out on a payment and now has paid for the spotify Family pack, but i can`t manage a way to get the premium back. Do we need to invite everybody back to the family? Or is there another s...
  • supersonictims
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot switch country

Hi, I was originally using a US debit card for my spotify premium account. Now, I want to change it back to HK region and pay using a hong kong credit card. Yet, I tried two of them but both of them couldn't go through . Both cards are working fine d...

• Hi, I was originally using a US debit card for my spotify premium account.  Now, I want to change it back to HK region and pay using a hong kong credit card. Yet, I tried two of them but both o...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong Country, wrong card.

Hello, I would like to subscribe to the student offer as I am currently a student in England, but I come from France and my credit card is French. I'm only staying for 2 more months so I can't get an English credit card, and Spotify won't let me chan...

• Hello,   I would like to subscribe to the student offer as I am currently a student in England, but I come from France and my credit card is French. I'm only staying for 2 more months so I can...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

STILL GETTING ADDS AFTER PAYING FOR PREMIUM

I signed up for add free premium Spotify last year and am paying $11.99 per month.I am still getting adds which is very frustrating.

• I signed up for add free premium Spotify last year and am paying $11.99 per month. I am still getting adds which is very frustrating. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The 3 Month Premium Promotional Offer.

Anyone remembers the Three Month Premium Offer Before New Year? It costs PhP129 for me and I am running out of days of the Premium. If I renew my Premium Subscription, will it add Three Months again?

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone remembers the Three Month Premium Offer Before New Year? It costs PhP129 for me and I am running out of days of the Premium. If I renew my Premium Subscription, will it add Three Months again?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged when I'm on a free account

I have a free account, and I went to upgrade to a Student Subscription and I wasn't able to verify that I was a student, and it had still charged me $5.99, will it continue to charge me $5.99 every month because in my account settings it doesn't say ...

• I have a free account, and I went to upgrade to a Student Subscription and I wasn't able to verify that I was a student, and it had still charged me $5.99, will it continue to charge me $5.99 every m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for High school students

Hello, I wanted to upgrade to Spotify Premium (currently using a Unlimited account). Unfotunately I do not have the option to pay with PayPal. Since I don't have a creditcard, are there any other possibilities to upgrade to the student plan, since it...

• Hello,   I wanted to upgrade to Spotify Premium (currently using a Unlimited account). Unfotunately I do not have the option to pay with PayPal. Since I don't have a creditcard, are there any ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student premium subscription

Hey guys!So I upgraded my account to a student premium option, and I got charged for it, I also sent the necessary documents to verify my student status. My problem is that my account is still works as a free account.

• Hey guys! So I upgraded my account to a student premium option, and I got charged for it, I also sent the necessary documents to verify my student status. My problem is that my account is still wo...
  • CagkanB
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes