Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm being charged twice every month but through different accounts

Please help! I just found out that I'm being charged twice every month, since the beginning of this year but via different bank accounts. This started after I changed the card that's supposed to be charged, since I lost my original Visa card. What ca...

• Please help! I just found out that I'm being charged twice every month, since the beginning of this year but via different bank accounts. This started after I changed the card that's supposed to be c...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution fail to activate premium trial

I wanted to do the premium trial and i went in trying to activate it with my student discount, went through the process, but the premium features arent available on my phone or laptop. How do I activate them?

• Visitor
  • I wanted to do the premium trial and i went in trying to activate it with my student discount, went through the process, but the premium features arent available on my phone or laptop. How do I activ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

trial version just cost me $11.99 want to cancel

My child signed me up for a free trial version without my consent or knowledge and it has cost me $11.99 so far. How do I cancel it??

• My child signed me up for a free trial version without my consent or knowledge and it has cost me $11.99 so far. How do I cancel it??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! problem with premium

I have on 17 of April premium but on the 28 April my account went back to spotify free. what happened? how can I get my premium back I payed for it. Pls helpkind regards Anoek

• Visitor
  • I have on 17 of April premium but on the 28 April my account went back to spotify free. what happened? how can I get my premium back I payed for it. Pls help kind regards Anoek
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

There was a problem with the payment of my spotify. My card is not canceled , I paid last month with the same card pls help me

• There was a problem with the payment of my spotify. My card is not canceled , I paid last month with the same card pls help me
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed Double

I've made use of the 50% student discount for the past 12 months and have just reactivated it for the next 12 months. I was however late to renew it and have ended up having to pay £10 rather than £5 for May. Since I was still a student at the time o...

• I've made use of the 50% student discount for the past 12 months and have just reactivated it for the next 12 months. I was however late to renew it and have ended up having to pay £10 rather than £5...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

URGENT - payment problem

Yesterday I tried to subscribe the spotify student discount but I didn't conclude it.Today I got surprised when I saw that the amount of € 3,49 got out of my credit card.Why is this possible if I didn't conclude the subscription?Anyway, I want my mon...

• Yesterday I tried to subscribe the spotify student discount but I didn't conclude it. Today I got surprised when I saw that the amount of € 3,49 got out of my credit card. Why is this possible if I...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling premium

If I cancel my premium account and go back to normal, do my downloaded playlists still remain downloaded?

• Casual Listener
  • If I cancel my premium account and go back to normal, do my downloaded playlists still remain downloaded?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP!!!

I just signed up for Premium and downloaded it onto my laptop. Now I can't log in though. It lets me put in my username and password but it doesn't actually login. What do I do?

• I just signed up for Premium and downloaded it onto my laptop. Now I can't log in though. It lets me put in my username and password but it doesn't actually login.  What do I do?
  • gaguinhopronob
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

QUIERO CAMBIAR MI SUSCRIPCION PREMIUM A GRATIS

SI CAMBIO MI SUSCRIPCION DE PREMIUM A GRATIS, LA SUSCRIPCION QUE ESTA PAGADA SE ME DEVUELVE EL DINERO O NO? AUNQUE SOLO HAYA PASADO UN DIA Y NO LA HAYA UTILIZADO?

• SI CAMBIO MI SUSCRIPCION DE PREMIUM A GRATIS, LA SUSCRIPCION QUE ESTA PAGADA SE ME DEVUELVE EL DINERO O NO? AUNQUE SOLO HAYA PASADO UN DIA Y NO LA HAYA UTILIZADO?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't make my payment..

Hi. I've been trying to pay my monthly subscription but it kept saying payment declined. And please activate your e commerce. And I did activate it and I even waste my money to call the bank to check again. Please advise.

• Hi. I've been trying to pay my monthly subscription but it kept saying payment declined. And please activate your e commerce. And I did activate it and I even waste my money to call the bank to check...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution me suscribi a una prueba gratis premium y mi saldo esta retenido

me acerque ami banco y me dicen que tengo un pago pendiente si yo solo probe premium y aun no termina mi prueba pero ya cancele mi suscripcion por que tengo un pago pendiente?

• me acerque ami banco y me dicen que tengo un pago pendiente si yo solo probe premium y aun no termina mi prueba pero ya cancele mi suscripcion por que tengo un pago pendiente?  
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 months subscription charge

I've got a charge of two months of subscription for the last two months, what's wrong with it, want a refund of this 2 extra payments subscription

• I've got a charge of two months of subscription for the last two months, what's wrong with it, want a refund of this 2 extra payments subscription
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

They do not accept my credit card (i dont speak english)

He intentando muchas veces y con varias tarjetas de crédito el suscribirme y no me aceptan. Con diferentes cuentas también y me dice que mis tarjetas necesitan una activación, en el banco dicen que se pueden usar y ya compre en otros lugares sin prob...

• He intentando muchas veces y con varias tarjetas de crédito el suscribirme y no me aceptan. Con diferentes cuentas también y me dice que mis tarjetas necesitan una activación, en el banco dicen que s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

I have paid for 12 months of Spotify by using a Uni days discount, but for some reason my next payment is 02/06/2017 ?!

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid for 12 months of Spotify by using a Uni days discount, but for some reason my next payment is 02/06/2017 ?!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account can't redeem family subscription invite

So, my family has a plan for family subscription, I will not explain how it works, 'cause this is a forum for the community of the program that enables that option, now when the admnistrator of the account sends the link or the invite to my sister it...

• Visitor
  • So, my family has a plan for family subscription, I will not explain how it works, 'cause this is a forum for the community of the program that enables that option, now when the admnistrator of the a...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account been charged £9.99

Hi,I have been charged £9.99 on 02/05/17 however I had a student membership. Can this be rectified?Thanks.

• Hi, I have been charged £9.99 on 02/05/17 however I had a student membership. Can this be rectified? Thanks.
  • leoflic
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Package

I already subscribe to the family package so I have two accounts and pay £14.99 a month for this service. However I have recently noticed advertisements stating you can receive a family premium package that allows up to six accounts for the same pric...

• I already subscribe to the family package so I have two accounts and pay £14.99 a month for this service. However I have recently noticed advertisements stating you can receive a family premium packa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I followed all the directions for the student discount account (canceled my existing premium, waited for the end of month, then apply for student premium. My school is on the list and it works since I had no issue whatsoever with Apple Music. I can n...

• I followed all the directions for the student discount account (canceled my existing premium, waited for the end of month, then apply for student premium. My school is on the list and it works since ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment deletes all content

Ive had premium for about two months now. Just a few days ago I used spotify and it was fine. Log in today and all of my library songs, playlists, etc are all gone. And the date they were deleted? The same day the auto-payment went through for premiu...

• Ive had premium for about two months now. Just a few days ago I used spotify and it was fine. Log in today and all of my library songs, playlists, etc are all gone. And the date they were deleted? Th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes