Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• MafeG
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgraded the wrong account

I accidentally upgraded the wrong spotify account, I immediately canceled my subscription but now I want to know how to get my money back.

• I accidentally  upgraded the wrong spotify account, I immediately canceled my subscription but now I want to know how to get my money back. 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution visa wont work

So I was getting my premium account ready but after typing in all the nessescary info, it keeps saying that an error occuredMy card is from a local bank where i liveThanks for helping or guides

• So I was getting my premium account ready but after typing in all the nessescary info, it keeps saying that an error occured My card is from a local bank where i live Thanks for helping or guides
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pay by Mobile option

Why am I not “eligible for pay by mobile” option? I don’t have a credit card and now I don’t know how to continue my premium subscription. Is this just a bug in the Spotify system or what?

• Why am I not “eligible for pay by mobile” option? I don’t have a credit card and now I don’t know how to continue my premium subscription. Is this just a bug in the Spotify system or what? 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mismatch country of residence, credit card and account

Hello, I opened my Spotify account while living in the UK, and now live in Zambia but own a French credit card only for payment purposes. My free account is now blocked since I am not aymore in the UK, and I cannot pay the premium fees since my credi...

• Hello, I opened my Spotify account while living in the UK, and now live in Zambia but own a French credit card only for payment purposes.  My free account is now blocked since I am not aymore i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My wife cannot login the family account

My wife cannot join the family about on her device.She received the invitation, entered the credentials (Street, City & Zip same as mine) but she is told that she is refused to enter the family account... I unsubscribed her and send her a new invitat...

• My wife cannot join the family about on her device. She received the invitation, entered the credentials (Street, City & Zip same as mine) but she is told that she is refused to enter the family...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution payment update page keeps crashing

I want to update my credit card info and it wont let me everytime the network doesn't seem to even want me to put in ? the page skips through like i never pressed the button.

• I want to update my credit card info and it wont let me everytime the network doesn't seem to even want me to put in ? the page skips through like i never pressed the button.
  • -7h_rjjz1is
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with spotify premium on my WD media player

Hi I have a spotify premium account and have done for many years However when I try and log in and use it on my WD media player it doesn't let me and says Spotify premium is required for this device.Why is it doing this. Why does it not recognize I h...

• Hi I have a spotify premium account and have done for many years However when I try and log in and use it on my WD media player it doesn't let me and says Spotify premium is required for this device....
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay yearly for family subscription

Hi.Is it possible to pay for 1 year in advance of family subscription, just like it's possible for the regular premium subscription?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Is it possible to pay for 1 year in advance of family subscription, just like it's possible for the regular premium subscription?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution pague para suscripcion universitaria

pague para suscripcon universitaria y no me dieron cuenta premium, me cobraron y no tengo nada, ni una respuesta ni nada. muy inconforme con el servicio.

• Casual Listener
  • pague para suscripcon universitaria y no me dieron cuenta premium, me cobraron y no tengo nada, ni una respuesta ni nada. muy inconforme con el servicio.
  • MaribelRamirez
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Raro sistema de 30 dias gratis

Ingrese mi cuenta de debito y decia que estaba mala pero despues revise y salia que tenia Spotify premium (solamente 1 semana) y en el anuncio dice que son 30 dias gratis . Hoy inicie y se me termina el otro viernes

• Ingrese mi cuenta de debito y decia que estaba mala pero despues revise y salia que tenia Spotify premium (solamente 1 semana) y en el anuncio dice que son 30 dias gratis . Hoy inicie y se me termina...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution About upgrade premium

I got a problem of payment.I use tap &go for my payment.I can't pay by my tap&go. I tried all plan and it still didint work. After that I tried on the student with premium it success log in with my tap &go card number,but I'm not tallying with it the...

• I got a problem of payment.I use tap &go for my payment.I can't pay by my tap&go. I tried all plan and it still didint work. After that I tried on the student with premium it success log in w...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to use premium

I've had premium for about 2 years and I got a new phone and I can get on my account but it's a free account not a premium account but im still paying for the account. Idk what to do. Please help

• I've had premium for about 2 years and I got a new phone and I can get on my account but it's a free account not a premium account but im still paying for the account. Idk what to do. Please help
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with university subscription

Good evening. Yesterday I entered my credit card to pay the University students' premium, I sent the document to verify that if I am in a university, but I have not received the confirmation email, and besides this, they already charged me for the se...

• Casual Listener
  • Good evening.   Yesterday I entered my credit card to pay the University students' premium, I sent the document to verify that if I am in a university, but I have not received the confirmation...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me cobraron premium y aun no me dan el servicio.

Buena tarde. Ayer ingrese mi tarjeta de credito para poder pagar el premium de Universitarios, envie el documento para que verificaran que si estoy en una universidad, pero aun no me ha llegado el correo de confirmacion, y ademas de esto, ya me cobra...

• Casual Listener
  • Buena tarde.   Ayer ingrese mi tarjeta de credito para poder pagar el premium de Universitarios, envie el documento para que verificaran que si estoy en una universidad, pero aun no me ha lleg...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't update payment details

Received an email that my subscription payment failed. Tried to open the "update your payment details" option but wouldnt open. Anyone having the same problem?

• Received an email that my subscription payment failed. Tried to open the "update your payment details" option but wouldnt open. Anyone having the same problem?
  • Ratzsh0tdead
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambio de suscripcion de premium individual a plan familiar

Hola, cambie de cuenta Premium a plan familiar, y apenas ayer se abono automaticamente el cargo a mi tarjeta, pero ya migre hoy, quisiera saber si se carga a otro mes o se reembolsa. Gracias.

• Hola, cambie de cuenta Premium a plan familiar, y apenas ayer se abono automaticamente el cargo a mi tarjeta, pero ya migre hoy, quisiera saber si se carga a otro mes o se reembolsa. Gracias. 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account provided through Rogers account is expiring.

We are coming to the end of a 2 year Premium account which was part of a bundle with our Rogers services. There are three of us who were eligible for this free account. Rogers tells me that as of the subscription end date, these accounts will automat...

• We are coming to the end of a 2 year Premium account which was part of a bundle with our Rogers services. There are three of us who were eligible for this free account. Rogers tells me that as of the...
  • enthrone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot update payment

Everytime I try to change my payment by pressing update, it brings me back to the subscription & payment page. Is there any other way I can update my card on file? I've been having this problem for a few days now. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I try to change my payment by pressing update, it brings me back to the subscription & payment page. Is there any other way I can update my card on file? I've been having this problem f...
  • ericalabrie
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Gutschein aufgebraucht und dann?

Hallo! Ich benoetige schnelle Hilfe. Nach dem einloesen eines Gutscheins und nach Aufbrauchen des Guthabens werden die monatlichen Gebuehren automatisch weiter abgebucht oder stoppt das Premium Abo? Lg

• Hallo! Ich benoetige schnelle Hilfe. Nach dem einloesen eines Gutscheins und nach Aufbrauchen des Guthabens werden die monatlichen Gebuehren automatisch weiter abgebucht oder stoppt das Premium Abo? ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar

Hola.:! tengo una duda, estaba en un plan familiar pero se tuvo q dar de baja porque se quedo sin trabajo, yo quiero dar de alta el plan familiar, pero habia una clausula de que no pudo cambiar de plan familiar hasta que cumpla 12 meses, puedo sacarl...

• Hola.:! tengo una duda, estaba en un plan familiar pero se tuvo q dar de baja porque se quedo sin trabajo, yo quiero dar de alta el plan familiar, pero habia una clausula de que no pudo cambiar de pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes