Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! 1 Year Premium not available?

I've just renewed my Spotify Premium account, but i only found 1 month renewal instead of what i was looking for; a full year for some discount. I live in Norway. Are there only 1 month renewals available? I would pay for a year but no options were g...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just renewed my Spotify Premium account, but i only found 1 month renewal instead of what i was looking for; a full year for some discount.   I live in Norway. Are there only 1 month rene...
  • solojim
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get premium account.

Hi All, I can't get the premium account after purchase via phone amount balance. I was try to check amount of balance and the balance of the credit has been truncated, try to restart aplication for a few times and also try to logout and login but my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   I can't get the premium account after purchase via phone amount balance. I was try to check amount of balance and the balance of the credit has been truncated, try to restart ap...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscribe

I have payed for premier but only getting the free account, I have had the invoice back telling me payment went through and I have logged in and out still nothing.

• I have payed for premier but only getting the free account, I have had the invoice back telling me payment went through and I have logged in and out still  nothing. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card not working

I scratched off the PIN number on my gift card, how can I redeem my card?

• I scratched off the PIN number on my gift card, how can I redeem my card?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the country

I live in Mexico but have an American phone that I downloaded Spotify with and subscribed for premium originally wit an American credit card I no longer use. I want to pay wit my Mexican credit card but it won't let me change the country I'm in. I'm ...

• I live in Mexico but have an American phone that I downloaded Spotify with and subscribed for premium originally wit an American credit card I no longer use. I want to pay wit my Mexican credit card ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subct

Ok so i just want to switch to spotify free but when i go to my account and click subscription it doesnt have the option to cancel it its just says upgrade to premium

• Ok so i just want to switch to spotify free but when i go to my account and click subscription it doesnt have the option to cancel it its just says upgrade to premium  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify with Hulu

I signed up for the Hulu promotion. Verified my credit card. Hit continue. Page didn't load correctly & it took me back to the previous credit card verification page. I did not get a chance to hit the Go to Hulu button. Now because my credit card inf...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the Hulu promotion. Verified my credit card. Hit continue. Page didn't load correctly & it took me back to the previous credit card verification page. I did not get a chance to hi...
  • HisGlory2014
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not find paypal payment option

I would like to subscribe to premuim spotify (not student) and the paypal option removed I see only Credit Card and PaySafeCard options on the pick payment option page. I am from US and I asked my friend from the UK and he told me everything is ok th...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to subscribe to premuim spotify (not student) and the paypal option removed   I see only Credit Card and PaySafeCard options on the pick payment option page.   I am fr...
  • Moh7med
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

automatically charged without any notifications

Hello, my spotify is automatically charged without any notifications. I immediately canceled my subscription. And I want to be refunded. My account name is egoistk21

• Hello, my spotify is automatically charged without any notifications. I immediately canceled my subscription. And I want to be refunded. My account name is egoistk21
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for

So I have paid my monthly payment..I got the confirmation message it came off my card...but it still act as tho I haven't paid and I have the free Spotify..with all the ads!!Help

• So I have paid my monthly payment..I got the confirmation message it came off my card...but it still act as tho I haven't paid and I have the free Spotify..with all the ads!! Help
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Card spotify

Bonjour, j’ai acheté une carte spotify de 10€comment puis-je l’utiliser pour payer mon abonnement premium? Car les pubs c’est vraiment penible..ce n’est pas une paysafe card mais une carte spotify prémium...Mercu d’avance... Bonne journée

• Bonjour,  j’ai acheté une carte spotify de 10€ comment puis-je l’utiliser pour payer mon abonnement premium? Car les pubs c’est vraiment penible.. ce n’est pas une paysafe card mais une carte...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Descuento Universitario fallido

Ya apliqué para el descuento, me salió aprobado y cuando le di comprobar compra me salió error. Intenté otra vez y me volvió a cobrar y aún no tengo el premium

• Ya apliqué para el descuento, me salió aprobado y cuando le di comprobar compra me salió error. Intenté otra vez y me volvió a cobrar y aún no tengo el premium
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Se borraron mis playlist

Hola, recibi un correo donde me decia que no se habia podido hacer el cobro de mi cuenta, entonces volvi a realizarlo pero resulta que ya no es el Plan Familiar y todas mis playlist desaparecieron....como las recupero??

• Hola, recibi un correo donde me decia que no se habia podido hacer el cobro de mi cuenta, entonces volvi a realizarlo pero resulta que ya no es el Plan Familiar y todas mis playlist desaparecieron......
  • rodbepe
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

free trial doesnt work

I just registed with a free trial and they just charged me? How come?I live in Montreal and the link was for a free trial????

• Casual Listener
  • I just registed with a free trial and they just charged me? How come? I live in Montreal and the link was for a free trial????
  • NurseKC
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution me bajaron suscripcion ya habiendo pagado

me bajaron la suscripcion premium siendo que ya habia pagado el mes.necesito una solucion.

• me bajaron la suscripcion premium siendo que ya habia pagado el mes. necesito una solucion.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I cancel Premium Trial when I was invited to a Family Premium account

Hello,Accidentaly I clicked the "Try Premium for 14 days", I would like to cancel it since I was invited by my husband to the Family Premium account. How do I activate my family account and remove the trial?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Accidentaly I clicked the "Try Premium for 14 days", I would like to cancel it since I was invited by my husband to the Family Premium account. How do I activate my family account and remove ...
  • Dannybabe
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid but no premium / page pero aún no tengo premium

Paid through OXXO they took my money but the site said payment time expired. Store said they couldn’t refund . So now no money and no premium what to do ?

• Paid through OXXO they took my money but the site said payment time expired. Store said they couldn’t refund . So now no money and no premium what to do ?     
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Annual Premium Already Paid For, Wanting To Go To Family Plan

I paid for my annual Premium account a couple months ago. I'm now thinking about getting the family plan.A couple questions associated with this.1) Can I pay the difference in one lump sum (like the Annual Premium account)?2) If that's not an option ...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for my annual Premium account a couple months ago.  I'm now thinking about getting the family plan. A couple questions associated with this. 1) Can I pay the difference in one lump su...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    Payments
    premium plan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium user :Want to change my payment method but It said I´m a free acount

Hello!! I have a premium account since 6 months ago... I want to change the payment to another credit card, but Spotify webpage said I have the free trial! help please!!

• Hello!! I have a premium account since 6 months ago... I want to change the payment to another credit card, but Spotify webpage said I have the free trial! help please!!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes