Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Any change for refund? Half day passed

Hello, we were planning to buy a family account but I just forgot to cancel my premium to buy a family account and it automatically extended my account for 1 month. Is there any change for refund? I need to cancel this subscription and buy family sub...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, we were planning to buy a family account but I just forgot to cancel my premium to buy a family account and it automatically extended my account for 1 month. Is there any change for refund? I ...
  • Jacquelinehowe
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me keep my saved music

I have a premium account. I also deploy soon and would like to keep my music saved while on airplane mode. What is the maximum allowed length of time permitted on Airplane mode without updating and with that is there a way that i can keep my music th...

• I have a premium account. I also deploy soon and would like to keep my music saved while on airplane mode. What is the maximum allowed length of time permitted on Airplane mode without updating ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am now with family premium..payment

Hey, My sister recently set up the family premium. I had a basic package with spoitify for €10 a month. Will this automatically stop now?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,  My sister recently set up the family premium. I had a basic package with spoitify for €10 a month. Will this automatically stop now? Thanks
  • Muinteoirnua
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobro por prueba gratis.

Decicidi probar los 30 dias gratis de spotify pero me cobraron como si contrara lo normal ¿porque?

• Decicidi probar los 30 dias gratis de spotify pero me cobraron como si contrara lo normal ¿porque?
  • ovando07
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Annullamento abbonamento

Salve, ho solo pochi giorni per annullare il mio abbonamento spotify premium fatto per 3 mesi, ma ogni volta che clicco su "annulla abbonamento" mi risulta che "qualcosa é andato storto" non voglio dover pagare 9.99 euro solo perché il sito ha dei pr...

• Salve, ho solo pochi giorni per annullare il mio abbonamento spotify premium fatto per 3 mesi, ma ogni volta che clicco su "annulla abbonamento" mi risulta che "qualcosa é andato storto" non voglio d...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

payment

hello! i got a message that my credit card didnt work and when entered the new card it says the country doesnt match.Im from Argentina and the account is from there but currently in the US.The credit card is an American Express fron Argentina.Dont kn...

• Casual Listener
  • hello! i got a message that my credit card didnt work and when entered the new card it says the country doesnt match.Im from Argentina  and the account is from there but currently in the US.The ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant pay by prepaid

i cant access premium with the use of my prepaid load. i cannot receive the pin number. anyone know how to solve this?

• i cant access premium with the use of my prepaid load. i cannot receive the pin number. anyone know how to solve this?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't unsubscribe

So I go to unsubscribe but it says I have spotify free yet I still have money being taken out. Not given the option to cancel. So if I have sporify free then why is money being taken out of my account or if I do have a subscription why don't I have t...

• So I go to unsubscribe but it says I have spotify free yet I still have money being taken out. Not given the option to cancel. So if I have sporify free then why is money being taken out of my accoun...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to give money back?

What to do? If automatically purchase of spotify was made, but I want to return money? Because I hadn't liked the program..

• What to do? If automatically purchase of spotify was made, but I want to return money? Because I hadn't liked the program.. 
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost account

Hello, yesterday my session finished and i dont know why (i didn't clicked the 'finish session' button).I forgot i had been registered with facebook and i register a new account with the same mail throught the spotify sign up.The problem is that i'm ...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  yesterday my session finished and i dont know why (i didn't clicked the 'finish session' button). I forgot i had been registered with facebook and i register a new account wi...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I pay my subscription by Tesco phone for premium Spotify. Spotify failed to get payment from phone

I pay Spotify by my Tesco phone. Suddenly today spotify no longer works as it says unable to get payment from Tesco phone. There is no problem with my Tesco phone and my payments are fine. Do you know if Tesco have decided it to allow Spotify on to t...

• I pay Spotify by my Tesco phone. Suddenly today spotify no longer works as it says unable to get payment from Tesco phone. There is no problem with my Tesco phone and my payments are fine. Do you kno...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify has no helpdesk - worst ever

I am trying to find a helpdesk as I get error messages when updating my credit card. I moved to a new country and according to the website i should update my credit card and my account will adjust to my new country! This does not work and only gives ...

• I am trying to find a helpdesk as I get error messages when updating my credit card. I moved to a new country and according to the website i should update my credit card and my account will adjust to...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot upgrade to premium

I've done everything. From changing device, to credit card, to tabs and refreshing everything. But still, i cannot upgrade, and the stupid site isn't helping me with anything. What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I've done everything. From changing device, to credit card, to tabs and refreshing everything. But still, i cannot upgrade, and the stupid site isn't helping me with anything. What should I do?
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription enter family plan and still charged for the premium...

I got my family into the "Spotify Familiy" subscription. Which I pay for. But one in my family is still charged for the Premium subscription the person previously had.

• I got my family into the "Spotify Familiy" subscription. Which I pay for. But one in my family is still charged for the Premium subscription the person previously had.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount problem

A couple of days ago I hired the premium service for students, they deducted the $ 2.99 and I still do not have the service and they have not given me the money back

• Regular
  • A couple of days ago I hired the premium service for students, they deducted the $ 2.99 and I still do not have the service and they have not given me the money back
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify wont except my payment for premium

I had to change the crdit card I use for my spotify account but, now it wont accept any of my cards to pay for premioum. I've tried 3 different cards on multiple devices and it still isn't working!!!!!!!

• I had to change the crdit card I use for my spotify account but, now it wont accept any of my cards to pay for premioum. I've tried 3 different cards on multiple devices and it still isn't working!!!...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution $30 has been taken out of my account!!!!!

I went to apply for the student discount and i was verified by sheer. They sent me an email saying to click here to "complete subscription". I did and it said that the page was broken (was a pink page) so i tried again a few more times and it did not...

• I went to apply for the student discount and i was verified by sheer. They sent me an email saying to click here to "complete subscription". I did and it said that the page was broken (was a pink pag...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Neee Change my suscription

Hi!! I want change my suscription, actuality I have only premiun but now I want plan family. Is necesary cancel my suscription and pay the other? I think if I change the plan without cancel that, Spotify”ll charger the two plans in my card. Help me p...

• Hi!! I want change my suscription, actuality I have only premiun but now I want plan family. Is necesary cancel my suscription and pay the other? I think if I change the plan without cancel that...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged for two accounts

Hi, I signed up for a Family Premium account but Spotify continued to charge me for my individual Premium account for the past 10 months. Would you consider crediting the double up to our ongoing Family subscription? Thanks.

• Hi, I signed up for a Family Premium account but Spotify continued to charge me for my individual Premium account for the past 10 months. Would you consider crediting the double up to our o...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pay

Hi , I paid when I opened my account than they want me pay for again . What am I do ?

• Hi , I paid when I opened my account than they want me pay for again . What am I do ? 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes