Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Getting student discount back

In Decemeber I saw I was charged $10 instead of the typical $5 that I pay. I tried to fix it by looking throughout spotify online, I didn't find anything to renew my student subscription so I canceled my subscrition then reactivated it. After I did t...

• In Decemeber I saw I was charged $10 instead of the typical $5 that I pay. I tried to fix it by looking throughout spotify online, I didn't find anything to renew my student subscription so I cancele...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Hulu deal

I am unable to activate my hulu subscription after signing up for the student deal. Apparently I should see a link to activate Hulu under Account Overview but there is no link there

• I am unable to activate my hulu subscription after signing up for the student deal. Apparently I should see a link to activate Hulu under Account Overview but there is no link there
  • Cjc082092
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was overcharged 65

I tried to enter student and it's a hassle so I just went on a premium plan then when I check my card I was charged twice my 129 plan and 65 was deducted out of my card!!!

• I tried to enter student and it's a hassle so I just went on a premium plan then when I check my card I was charged twice my 129 plan and 65 was deducted out of my card!!!
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

0.99 cent for 3 months trial

I recently received an offer for 0.99 cents per month for the first 3 months of premium service. However when i go and try to enroll in premium it only gives me the option for 1 month free. Is the offer still available?

• I recently received an offer for 0.99 cents per month for the first 3 months of premium service. However when i go and try to enroll in premium it only gives me the option for 1 month free. Is the of...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Premium

If I started premium today(29th) when will the billing period begin? Like will I have to pay a full months subscription for just 3 days or will it start on the 1st?

• Casual Listener
  • If I started premium today(29th) when will the billing period begin? Like will I have to pay a full months subscription for just 3 days or will it start on the 1st?
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changed email and took me back to old account

So I decided to change my email . The problem is when I changed it it somehow took me back to my old account. I was a premium member with the new account and free membership with the old one that I’m now using . My question is, am I still going to ge...

• So I decided to change my email . The problem is when I changed it it somehow took me back to my old account. I was a premium member with the new account and free membership with the old one that I’m...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switch to country but impossible to save my bank account details

Hey, Spotify asked me to change the country (Move from France to Germany a few months ago). I did but my bank account is a French one. Everytime I want to save the bank details I got a message like "bank account is not in the country mentioned". Can ...

• Hey,  Spotify asked me to change the country (Move from France to Germany a few months ago). I did but my bank account is a French one. Everytime I want to save the bank details I got a message...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to verify SheerID for student discount?

Hi!My spotify account is set for Latvia, but I'm studying in the UK right now. How can I get the student premium discount if the SheerID system doesn't display UK as a possible choice? P.S. : If this isn't at all possible, how then to get back the mo...

• Hi! My spotify account is set for Latvia, but I'm studying in the UK right now. How can I get the student premium discount if the SheerID system doesn't display UK as a possible choice?  ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i am being charged money from an account that i dont know the password or the mail for, HELP

i am beeing charged money from an account that i made last year, i wanted to get a 30 days trial, and did not think that it was going to cost me money, so when i logged in to another account i was beeing charged money from the other acccount, and i d...

• i am beeing charged money from an account that i made last year, i wanted to get a 30 days trial, and did not think that it was going to cost me money, so when i logged in to another account i was be...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount at Greece

I have attached my Student ID to spotify in order to get the student discount. After that the system informed me that in a few days an email will be sent to me for the activation of this discount , but no email was sent to me and there is no premium ...

• I have attached my Student ID to spotify in order to get the student discount. After that the system informed me that in a few days an email will be sent to me for the activation  of t...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged without service

I was charged but it won’t let me continue it takes me to the card payment entry again

• I was charged but it won’t let me continue it takes me to the card payment entry again
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution error address mail

following an email address error at the time of registration I can not validate my subscription How to do ? Thank you

• following an email address error at the time of registration I can not validate my subscription   How to do ?   Thank you
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account changed from Premium to Free after delayed payment but not reverted back

Hello, I recently had my payment for premium bounce back, but it then went through successfully on the second attempt, however my account is still listed as free. When will it update back to premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently had my payment for premium bounce back, but it then went through successfully on the second attempt, however my account is still listed as free. When will it update back to premium?
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Forgot to renew student discount

Hi there! I forgot to renew my student discount and just checked my receipts for the past couple of months with Spotify and noticed that I was charged $9.99 for the last five months rather than $4.99 as specified in the student discount. Is there any...

• Hi there!    I forgot to renew my student discount and just checked my receipts for the past couple of months with Spotify and noticed that I was charged $9.99 for the last five months ra...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Receipt not received after starting free trial

Hi! Yesterday I just started using Spotify, I installed the app to my Android phone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 3) and started using the 30 days free trial. After provoding my credit card details in the app, In received a confirmation message within the app t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   Yesterday I just started using Spotify, I installed the app to my Android phone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 3) and started using the 30 days free trial. After provoding my credit card details in ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Annual Discount and Family

Hi, last month I recently took advantage of the offer to pay for my premium subscription upfront for one year - getting it at the discounted price of 99 GBP. Now that my profile says I won't be charged my on-going monthly subscription until January 2...

• Hi, last month I recently took advantage of the offer to pay for my premium subscription upfront for one year - getting it at the discounted price of 99 GBP. Now that my profile says I won't be ...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment is not successful

Payment is not successful even though there is no limit or resctrictions from the bank accounts, tried another credit cards for it but result is the same.

• Payment is not successful even though there is no limit or resctrictions from the bank accounts, tried another credit cards for it but result is the same. 
  • KarolaRz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free on iOS despite having Premium status

Hi Guys! Today I started Family subscription after a year and half of having premium on my own. Everything works fine on desktop. The problem is my iOS Spotify app. When checking account status in settings, it clearly says 'PREMIUM', but in fact it's...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys!   Today I started Family subscription after a year and half of having premium on my own. Everything works fine on desktop. The problem is my iOS Spotify app. When checking account sta...
  • Alex1982
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country or subscription details

I moved from Argentina to Spain and I can't change the payment information (or the country) from the argentinian credit card. When I go to change country the drop down is disabled and I cannot click it. When I go to change subscription and payment de...

• I moved from Argentina to Spain and I can't change the payment information (or the country) from the argentinian credit card.   When I go to change country the drop down is disabled and I...
  • JeroenvanEersel
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I accepted a family subscription and they told me is not the same adress, and that is not true

I accepted a family subscription, and I have the same adress as the person who created the plan. But spotify inactivated my premium account becouse it was not the same adress, and is not true, we have the same adress and we live actualy together.

• I accepted a family subscription, and I have the same adress as the person who created the plan. But spotify inactivated my premium account becouse it was not the same adress, and is not true, we hav...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes