Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Am I being scammed???

My wife's account was randomly changed from a student account to a normal premium one. When she called to figure out why the person on the line asked her to purchase an iTunes gift card and to call him back with the info from the card because our "IP...

• My wife's account was randomly changed from a student account to a normal premium one.  When she called to figure out why the person on the line asked her to purchase an iTunes gift card and to ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

14 the February deal not given ?

Hey I just got started my premium trial on the 14th and I tried to check if I had the 60 days and it says I'm not eligible. I was wondering why this was, since I have never had a Spotify premium membership till today so I thought I would have the 60 ...

• Visitor
  • Hey I just got started my premium trial  on the 14th and I tried to check if I had the 60 days and it says I'm not eligible. I was wondering why this was, since I have never had a Spotify premiu...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting account

I tried to get the 3 month trial for 99 cents a month. The transaction went through and I payed a dollar however I didn’t end up getting Spotify premium. I didn’t get charged for the next two months so I though it was just a small glitch and I have s...

• I tried to get the 3 month trial for 99 cents a month. The transaction went through and I payed a dollar however I didn’t end up getting Spotify premium. I didn’t get charged for the next two months ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify in Korea

So I'm in Koreaand I want to use SpotifyI created an account for Spotifyand want to buy a premium accountbut since I'm in Korea I can't purchase itIs there a solution?

• So I'm in Korea and I want to use Spotify I created an account for Spotify and want to buy a premium account but since I'm in Korea I can't purchase it Is there a solution?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone Enertainment Pack to include Spotify and annual subscription

Hi folks, I have just changed my Vodafone plan to their Entertainment Pack, which includes free Premium Spotify, however I had forgotten that I had paid up front for an annual subscription directly with Spotify and so am unable to take up the offer. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi folks,   I have just changed my Vodafone plan to their Entertainment Pack, which includes free Premium Spotify, however I had forgotten that I had paid up front for an annual subscription d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account was switched to Family plan without my consent

I was charged 14.99 this month instead of my normal 9.99 and did not authorize this change.

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged 14.99 this month instead of my normal 9.99 and did not authorize this change. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown person on account

I just discored this person in here, I believe my account has been compromised.

• Casual Listener
  • I just discored this person in here, I believe my account has been compromised.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify just charged me the student membership without even doing the legibility test + no premium

Now I cannot make the test to prove legibility for the promo, I dont have premium and worse, my money is gone... Please help me.

• Casual Listener
  • Now I cannot make the test to prove legibility for the promo, I dont have premium and worse, my money is gone...   Please help me.
  • beratbbk
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Way to listen on multiple devices on the same account?

My roommate has recently jumped into Spotify and I let him use my account for a while since without a phone I wasn't using my account as much, and we're usually together anyways so it just made sense. However, lately we've been running into the issue...

• My roommate has recently jumped into Spotify and I let him use my account for a while since without a phone I wasn't using my account as much, and we're usually together anyways so it just made sense...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically shuffling when i press a song.

I have premium and most my music works but theres some songs that when i press it it wont playa nd will play a different song. I am a premium user and the songs i want to listen to wont play. As soon as i press the song it plays another song from my ...

• Visitor
  • I have premium and most my music works but theres some songs that when i press it it wont playa nd will play a different song. I am a premium user and the songs i want to listen to wont play. As soon...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free one year spotify premium

I got an advertisement on my Instagram today that said get free Spotify premium for one year. I then closed it to put in my card details later but it seems that I can't find the advertisement again and maybe it was a fraud in the first place. But is ...

• Casual Listener
  • I got an advertisement on my Instagram today that said get free Spotify premium for one year. I then closed it to put in my card details later but it seems that I can't find the advertisement ag...
  • hana_p
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged me 4 times

Spotify charged me 4.99 for the student discount 4 times when I signed up. Need to be reimbursed for that.

• Spotify charged me 4.99 for the student discount 4 times when I signed up. Need to be reimbursed for that.
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been charged by months for an account never used before

How you can assist me to cancell it?I have only a reference number I have in my bank statement. Regards

• How you can assist me to cancell it? I have only a reference number I have in my bank statement.   Regards
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • charged by months
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! You got my credit card info from scribd.com without my consent

About three weeks ago I used a virtual credit card in scribd to test their the trial plan, I decided to cancel 5 days after (btw it was several days before the trial period end date). Anyway, today I got a charge from spotify, and I know for sure tha...

• Casual Listener
  • About three weeks ago I used a virtual credit card in scribd to test their the trial plan, I decided to cancel 5 days after (btw it was several days before the trial period end da...
  • Andreas777
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hola, necesito ayuda!

No me acepta ninguna tarjeta para hacerme usuario premium

• No me acepta ninguna tarjeta para hacerme usuario premium
  • XAVIERHC
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems Paying 2 premium accounts (not family) via one paypal

Heyho, I have a premium subsciption for my spotify account via paypal.Now I wanted to pay for a friend of mine as well with the same paypal.Everytime I try to get through the paypal payment process using my friends account it kicks me out without any...

• Casual Listener
  • Heyho,   I have a premium subsciption for my spotify account via paypal. Now I wanted to pay for a friend of mine as well with the same paypal. Everytime I try to get through the paypal paym...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount problem

I heard about Student Discount from my friend. We didn't know that it was just for university/college students though. I followed the steps to get a premium acc and when I was done with giving payment info I was asked to confirm I'm a student and it ...

• Casual Listener
  • I heard about Student Discount from my friend. We didn't know that it was just for university/college students though. I followed the steps to get a premium acc and when I was done with giving paymen...
  • bengtdiepie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country or update payment details

Hi! I've moved from the US to Canada, so I need to update my credit card and country. When I go to update payment details, it only allows me to change my zip code? I can't actually change the card number? (I can't change the zip code either... It jus...

• Hi!   I've moved from the US to Canada, so I need to update my credit card and country. When I go to update payment details, it only allows me to change my zip code? I can't actually change th...
  • aljj
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

**bleep**ing home address error family plan

I am trying to add mi sister and I am getting an error that says that she doesn't live in the same address. how the **bleep** Spotify knows that I had the same issue adding my other sister. Please fix that form..... and don’t send me the steps descri...

• I am trying to add mi sister and I am getting an error that says that she doesn't live in the same address. how the **bleep** Spotify knows that I had the same issue adding my other sister.   ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify kicked out my wife`s account from family account

Spotify kicked out my wife`s account from the family account and both me and my wife couldn`t see/update address. What should I do for proving my family accounts are really my family?

• Spotify kicked out my wife`s account from the family account and both me and my wife couldn`t see/update address. What should I do for proving my family accounts are really my family?
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes