Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • Pops63
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium NUR mit PaySafe bezahlen?

Habe keine Kreditkarte oder paypal, ich will den code noch nicht eingeben da ich angst habe das ich mein konto oder so angeben muss und dabei alles umsonst gemacht habe.

• Habe keine Kreditkarte oder paypal, ich will den code noch nicht eingeben da ich angst habe das ich mein konto oder so angeben muss und dabei alles umsonst gemacht habe.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Hulu Subscription

I am a little confused, and the wording is very difficult to understand. If I link my hulu account to my spotify premium, am I charged $4.99/month for both, or am I charged $4.99 for hulu and $4.99 for spotify every month?

• I am a little confused, and the wording is very difficult to understand.  If I link my hulu account to my spotify premium, am I charged $4.99/month for both, or am I charged $4.99 for hulu and $...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Chance premium account to familiar plan

I want to cancel my credit card for my premiunm account because I want to be in a familiar plan. Please help me with tris changes on my account

• I want to cancel my credit card for my premiunm account because I want to be in a familiar plan. Please help me with tris changes on my account  
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Spotify took £9:99 from my bank but I was only on free 30 days but it says that it ended 10/7/17 but yet it still took it from my account and now when I try to cancel it from my online account it doesn't come up with anything for me to click on ???

• Spotify took £9:99 from my bank  but I was only on free 30 days but it says that it ended 10/7/17 but yet it still took it from my account and now when I try to cancel it from my online account ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Me mudé de pais, y Spotify ya no toma mis tarjetas de crédito de argentina

Hola! Me mudé de pais, vivía en Argentina y ahora vivo en Portugal. Yo aún sigo teniendo mis tarjetas y bancos registrados en Argentina. Ya que por varios meses no voy a tener eso en Portugal. Quiero hacer ver el pago de Spotify para tener todo Free ...

• Hola! Me mudé de pais, vivía en Argentina y ahora vivo en Portugal.  Yo aún sigo teniendo mis tarjetas y bancos registrados en Argentina. Ya que por varios meses no voy a tener eso en Portugal....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 Month Subscription Confusion

I am 14 and subscribed to the 3 months of premium for £0.99 on 05/07/17, and was ready to cancel it the day before the three months was up on 04/09/17. However, when I came to do so, my account said that I had until 10/09/17 to cancel my premium befo...

• I am 14 and subscribed to the 3 months of premium for £0.99 on 05/07/17, and was ready to cancel it the day before the three months was up on 04/09/17. However, when I came to do so, my account said ...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account, but still have music caps.

I pay the very ridiculous large fee of 15 dollars a month for Spotify Premium. Yet, today when trying to add more music to my library I was told I had reached an arbitary cap. I assume this is a mistake, since it'd be idiotic for someone with a premi...

• Casual Listener
  • I pay the very ridiculous large fee of 15 dollars a month for Spotify Premium. Yet, today when trying to add more music to my library I was told I had reached an arbitary cap. I assume this is a mist...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

account deleted but I paid premium

When I try to start the 3 months premium at 3,99£ something gone wrong, and I deleted that account.But yesterday after 3 months I received on my bank account connected to that spotify account 9,99£ to pay.

• When I try to start the 3 months premium at 3,99£ something gone wrong, and I deleted that account. But yesterday after 3 months I received on my bank account connected to that spotify account 9,99£...
  • SaraiSound
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My bank confirmed that spotify took two payments out of my account last month

My bank confirmed that spotify took two payments out of my account last mont. I also haven't recieved this months premium even though they have taken payments

• My bank confirmed that spotify took two payments out of my account last mont. I also haven't recieved this months premium even though they have taken payments  
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Change credicard

Hi, I have got 2 mails from Spotify regarding my creditcard. Have tried to go to page via link but it is not working. When i go from my Spotify account there apears a message that Spotify has problem with this page and i should try later. Have tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have got 2 mails from Spotify regarding my creditcard. Have tried to go to page via link but it is not working. When i go from my Spotify account there apears a message that Spotify has problem...
  • Peppe64
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription using Globe

Hi, I want to used my Globe prepaid sim to subscribed to a premium but it won't allow me. I also look for payment method but Globe is not included. I tried your website and the Globe website to subscribed but no luck.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I want to used my Globe prepaid sim to subscribed to a premium but it won't allow me. I also look for payment method but Globe is not included. I tried your website and the Globe website...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

System maintenance message, spotify payment problem

Hi,I have received a message on my desktop player saying that Spotify have been unable to renew my subscription because of a payment problem. I have not updated my payment details or had a card expired (payed through paypal) so I'm not clear on why i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have received a message on my desktop player saying that Spotify have been unable to renew my subscription because of a payment problem. I have not updated my payment details or had a card exp...
  • willjsn
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Maintenance

I cannoy upgradde my subscription (payment info) because the last two days the system answers me with a message of being in maintenance "contact us later". Anybody knows what is going on?

• Casual Listener
  • I cannoy upgradde my subscription (payment info) because the last two days the system answers me with a message of being in maintenance "contact us later". Anybody knows what is going on?
  • Espiritonero
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium on website, but not in app

Hello,I am new at Spotify. My provider gives me premium. When I log in at the Spotify website, it says I have got Premium.But when I log in on the app on Android, it does not recognize the Premium subscription.What is the best course of action? I got...

• Hello, I am new at Spotify. My provider gives me premium. When I log in at the Spotify website, it says I have got Premium. But when I log in on the app on Android, it does not recognize the Premiu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my premium?? Please help me!!

Ok, so my payment failed this month because my moms money ran out on her account. So it said payment failed and that, but my dad bought a gift card to keep my premium, so I redeemed it, before my premium actually ran out, but now I still lost my prem...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok, so my payment failed this month because my moms money ran out on her account. So it said payment failed and that, but my dad bought a gift card to keep my premium, so I redeemed it, before my pre...
  • georgiaandlaura
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving premium subscription to another account

Hello, Ive recently made a new account and would like to move my premium to my new account.. May I please have some help doing that? Thankyou all

• Hello,   Ive recently made a new account and would like to move my premium to my new account..   May I please have some help doing that?   Thankyou all 🙂
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify student and premium renewal

Hello, So I've been using spotify premium under the student discount. My subscription was recently frozen. I cancelled so that I could reapply for the student discount. It didn't work. I also tried the normal subscription. It also didnt work. The tra...

• Hello,   So I've been using spotify premium under the student discount. My subscription was recently frozen. I cancelled so that I could reapply for the student discount. It didn't work. I als...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with 30-days trial

Hello, I got a problem with 30-days trial offer which is presented on the spotify main web page. Till now I've been using free spotify account and wanted to check 30-days trial. After adding my credit card data and approving it I got an information t...

• Hello,   I got a problem with 30-days trial offer which is presented on the spotify main web page. Till now I've been using free spotify account and wanted to check 30-days trial. Af...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

would like to cancel subscription...

I have been trying to cancel however I keep getting this message:"Right now we're doing some system maintenance, so you are not able to manage your subscription or update your payment details. Please check back a little later or contact customer supp...

• I have been trying to cancel however I keep getting this message: "Right now we're doing some system maintenance, so you are not able to manage your subscription or update your payment details. Ple...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes