Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 month premium trial

Hi so I just bough the 3 month premium trial and it isn’t working it says it won’t be active till 12-8-17 bc I had the 6 day free premium trial before. That is there someone who can take that off of my account and actually start the trial

• Visitor
  • Hi so I just bough the 3 month premium trial and it isn’t working it says it won’t be active till 12-8-17 bc I had the 6 day free premium trial before. That is there someone who can take that off of ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 - Hoppla! Da ist wohl etwas schiefgegangen. Versuch es noch mal.

I've received Spotify Family invite but when I enter the data, this error appears.What should I do. The address that I enter is the same as the family organizer.

• I've received Spotify Family invite but when I enter the data, this error appears. What should I do. The address that I enter is the same as the family organizer.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment problem

I recently got a new card and I've been trying to update my payment info but it keeps failing.

• I recently got a new card and I've been trying to update my payment info but it keeps failing. 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I Used My Facebook Account to Purchase Premium

Good day! i just want to ask on how to recover my premium account. I used facebook login to purchase a premium. I uninstall my spotify and reinstall it again but my premium is already gone. how can i retrieve it. Thank you in advance.

• Good day!   i just want to ask on how to recover my premium account. I used facebook login to purchase a premium. I uninstall my spotify and reinstall it again but my premium is already gone. ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for 9kr

Hello. I recently bought a spotify subscription to two users, but had to pay full price for one? Also did not get a receipt on the purchase but money was drawn from my bank account. I paid 9kr for one and 99kr for the other but did not get a receipt ...

• Hello. I recently bought a spotify subscription to two users, but had to pay full price for one? Also did not get a receipt on the purchase but money was drawn from my bank account. I paid 9kr f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for .99

I signed up for Spotify and attempted accept the offer for 3 months at .99 using Pay Pal.but instead of applying payment, i was caught in an endless loop after trying 4 times. I thought maybe this was an issue because i had just signed up, so i went ...

• I signed up for Spotify and attempted accept the offer for 3 months at .99 using Pay Pal.but instead of applying payment, i was caught in an endless loop after trying 4 times.  I thought maybe t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Card

I bought a premium card in a local shop, and i dont find the way to use the card to pay with. What should i do?

• I bought a premium card in a local shop, and i dont find the way to use the card to pay with. What should i do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancellation

I cancelled my premium on the same day i bought it. I didnt use premium and id like to no if i get a full refund and if so when will i my account be refunded?

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my premium on the same day i bought it. I didnt use premium and id like to no if i get a full refund and if so when will i my account be refunded?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month subscription using Php129 worth of load

Hey there, does the Php129 worth of load enough to sustain a 3 month premium access to spotify? Or is it just for one month?

• Hey there, does the Php129 worth of load enough to sustain a 3 month premium access to spotify? Or is it just for one month?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I've stopped spotify premium last month, because the date of payment wasn't right for me but now I can not log in anymore so dont know how to start the subscription again?

• I've stopped spotify premium last month, because the date of payment wasn't right for me but now I can not log in anymore so dont know how to start the subscription again?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong trial subscription

I want to do the premium for $0.99/ 3 months then$9.99 a month after- how do I do that? I tried an Now I’m signed up for the seven day trial. How can this be fixed?

• I want to do the premium for $0.99/ 3 months then$9.99 a month after- how do I do that? I tried an Now I’m signed up for the seven day trial. How can this be fixed?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium by mistake

I have a Premium account already, but accidentally pressed tha Family Premium Supscription button, and I found no way to regret it. So now it seems like I have two accounts, bit expensive! What to do?

• I have a Premium account already, but accidentally pressed tha Family Premium Supscription button, and I found no way to regret it. So now it seems like I have two accounts, bit expensive! What to do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Yearly offer

I got an offer in app for 990sek for a year.But info how to pay this is nowhere to be found! https://www.spotify.com/se/yearly/mobile/?utm_source=Spotify_premiumupsell&utm_medium=Showcase&utm_campaign=+2017q4_global_annual_plan_showcase_iOS_wave1_SE&...

• Casual Listener
  • I got an offer in app for 990sek for a year. But info how to pay this is nowhere to be found!   https://www.spotify.com/se/yearly/mobile/?utm_source=Spotify_premiumupsell&utm_medium=Showc...
  • Lundbergs
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove the credit card

I want to remove the credit card from my account, I've already canceled the premium spotify subscription, how do I?

• I want to remove the credit card from my account, I've already canceled the premium spotify subscription, how do I?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with subscription after redeeming gift card

I used to have a monthly subscription, but redeemed a couple of gift cards and now I can't seem to subscribe for the monthly Premium anymore. As of now I have Free Spotify, and when I try to subscribe I can only get Premium For Family, student discou...

• I used to have a monthly subscription, but redeemed a couple of gift cards and now I can't seem to subscribe for the monthly Premium anymore. As of now I have Free Spotify, and when I try to subscrib...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

not being charged

spotify did not charge me for my monthly subscription and it might expire soon

• spotify did not charge me for my monthly subscription and it might expire soon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stream free through optus

Hi, I’m on a Optus plant where I receive free streaming. Optus also told me I get free premium. How do I activate these features? If you could tell me the steps it would be much appreciated.

• Hi, I’m on a Optus plant where I receive free streaming. Optus also told me I get free premium. How do I activate these features? If you could tell me the steps it would be much appreciated. 
  • Belindamaree
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card haas been charged months after account canceled

My mothers credit card has been charged for the past several months without her knowkedge, she just asked me what all of these charges were on her card from my daughter. Apparently my daughter is signed up three times through your services, once via ...

• My mothers credit card has been charged for the past several months without her knowkedge, she just asked me what all of these charges were on her card from my daughter.  Apparently my daughter...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Student failed payment

I wanted to log in but then a message appeared that may payment has failed.I tried to do it again but it has failed also and I do not want to change (and cannnot by the way either) change my payment method.What can I do to hear music again as soon as...

• I wanted to log in but then a message appeared that may payment has failed. I tried to do it again but it has failed also and I do not want to change (and cannnot by the way either) change my paymen...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes