Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Home icons

Home icons

Plan

Premium

Country

PH

Device

iPhone 8 plus 
2017 Macbook Air 11 inch 

Operating System

iOS 13.4.1

Mac OS Catalina

My Question or Issue

If we users can change our country settings under Home, it would be more fun.

Right now, our location is based on our registered country & payment .

This function is like Youtube or Google. There, users can change their country so they can see the trend based on their choice .

I see the trend music and local music. However, I prefer to stream to music from the other countries all over the world . Because I'm not interested in local ones.

不要物.PNG
5 Replies

Hi 22f6c-2lmzrda!

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

I suggest you to submit this idea here. In this way, other people can vote it and it has more possibilities to be implemented.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Hey there @22f6c-2lmzrda,

Just wanted to jump in here with some additional info to what @SoundShots had already suggested.

If you're looking for a more global listening feeling you should check out our Top 50 by Country or Viral 50 by Country playlists where you'll be able to dive into the streaming trends of other countries all around the world.

On Desktop they're under Browse > Charts and you can also find them on your phone by tapping Search then choosing Charts and scrolling all the way down.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Give us a shout if you need help with anything else.

Happy listening 🎶

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZEVXbMDoHDwVN2tF?si=l1MQMQXkQ0WshMOItHv88g 

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I know that playlist and I'm not looking for it .

What I said was I just don't wanna see many suggested music based on our location.

Hi @22f6c-2lmzrda,

Thanks for keeping in touch 🙂

In this case it's best to follow @SoundShots's advice and head over to the Idea Exchange - It is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea.

There is an existing idea which suggests a change similar to the one you're requesting - feel free to add your +VOTE to it here.

If you'd like to suggest something different, however, you can always submit a new idea for it.

For more info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer.

Stay safe and have a great day ahead.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi,

I've already voted for their ideas so we don't have to see local music or podcast anymore .

Hopefully, it achives 100 or more so Spotify will think relocations settings .

Suggested posts