Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Cover Change

Solved!

Playlist Cover Change

How do you change the cover for your playlist? I don't like the first four covers of the songs. I want it to be one image. I've searched all over Spotify Community but couldn't find the answer to this. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @YulTheWizard,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

You should be able to change your playlist cover on the desktop app by clicking on the playlist image, and then clicking the playlist image again in the “Edit Playlist Details” pop-up that appears; this will allow you to choose an image file from your computer that you’d like to select as the new playlist cover. You can also read more about this here.

On the mobile app, it isn’t currently possible to upload or replace a playlist cover. However, there is an idea for this in the Ideas section of the Spotify Community that you can feel free to vote for here. The more votes an Idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it; and you can read more about how feedback on Ideas reaches Spotify here.

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @YulTheWizard,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

You should be able to change your playlist cover on the desktop app by clicking on the playlist image, and then clicking the playlist image again in the “Edit Playlist Details” pop-up that appears; this will allow you to choose an image file from your computer that you’d like to select as the new playlist cover. You can also read more about this here.

On the mobile app, it isn’t currently possible to upload or replace a playlist cover. However, there is an idea for this in the Ideas section of the Spotify Community that you can feel free to vote for here. The more votes an Idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it; and you can read more about how feedback on Ideas reaches Spotify here.

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star

What if you don't have the desktop app? Can you change it elsewhere?

Hi @YulTheWizard,

Unfortunately, it isn’t currently possible to change a playlist cover on a mobile device. However, if this is something that you’re interested in, I recommend adding your +VOTE to the Idea that I mentioned in my previous reply. It will also be useful for you to Subscribe by clicking the three-dots menu next to the title of the Idea; that way you can make sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star

Suggested posts