Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist not shown in Library

Solved!

Playlist not shown in Library

Hello guys,

so the problem I have is that i created a Playlist a few years ago and for a year or so it doesn´t show up anymore but it still exists. A friend of mine liked the Playlist. He can still see it as public and from me in his library. I can even edit it when I get the link but no chance for saving my own Playlist in my library. Weird. I hope someone can help me out. I mean I could copy all songs into a new one but it would be nice to get the original back.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ehm okay, well. I just tried to drag it from "Recently played" into my library and there you go. I got it back in. So just try this if any of you have the same problem. Nice that I come up with a idea like this 5 seconds after posting this haha

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Ehm okay, well. I just tried to drag it from "Recently played" into my library and there you go. I got it back in. So just try this if any of you have the same problem. Nice that I come up with a idea like this 5 seconds after posting this haha

Hey there @Maxim01,

Thank you for your post and solution here in the Community 🙂

We're happy to hear that everything turned out good for you.

If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Cheers 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I am having a similar issue. I recently clean reinstalled spotify and it fixed the issue where I could not see playlists I had created in my library or folders. But now, when I download a playlist, it disappears from my library! WHY

It's a bit ennoying that we have to use that weird technique but it ended up working with me.

Hey @Ethanlolhehe

Thanks for letting us know what you're going through. 

Have you tried checking if this issue appears on another device? Does this happen to every playlist you have? We would suggest trying a clean uninstall of the app. That way if any files were wrongly updated during the last update they will be corrected. 

Keep us in the loop on how it goes.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Premium

France

All Device

My playlist below is not showing up in my library. Whether it's on PC, the mobile app, or in the car.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2u0cYLWEOSel5UmTgKIdlK?si=5215b92618cc4de6

Can you help me ?

Suggested posts