Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sorting Playlist

Solved!

Sorting Playlist

Can you please, please, please sort playlist alphabetically instead of random order?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @AlBelanger

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

It's possible to order your playlists alphabetically on mobile. 

On desktop, however, you have to do it manually. 

For more details on the Sort and Filter feature, check out this support article

You're always welcome to submit your ideas in the Idea Exchange part of the Community. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it. 

I hope you'll find this helpful! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @AlBelanger

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

It's possible to order your playlists alphabetically on mobile. 

On desktop, however, you have to do it manually. 

For more details on the Sort and Filter feature, check out this support article

You're always welcome to submit your ideas in the Idea Exchange part of the Community. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it. 

I hope you'll find this helpful! 

**bleep** thank you. I have been looking for this for years.  That filter on mobile (iPhone) is hidden that is why I could not find it (you have to swipe down then click on the three dash !!!!) what the heck is wrong with those developer? are they on drugs? How are we suppose to figure it out.  what don't they put that somewhere where we can see it!!!!

Hello @AlBelanger

Thanks for accepting my answer as solution! 

I'm glad I could help. 

If you feel strongly about the placement of the Filter function, I'd recommend posting an idea about it. You can find more info on that in the last link from my previous response. 

Have a great day! 

Thanks again, it is not the location of ‘Filters’ that i disagree, it’s more in the wording I guess.  I would have never thought of looking into ‘Search Filters’ for sorting.  They are two different things.  

‘Sorting’.  Is to arrange your data in a particular order while ‘Filtering’ is to filter out some data based on a condition.

i thing ‘Sorting’ should be under ‘Setting’ or write down under something logical. 

Suggested posts