Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution Can only view "Liked Songs" Playlist when turning on "Ehanced" feature in app

I have been having a very strange issue with the app recently ( does not happen on desktop ) , the only way I can view my liked songs is to turn on the enhanced feature, if I turn it off, there are no liked songs appearing in the playlist. This is ve...

• I have been having a very strange issue with the app recently ( does not happen on desktop ) , the only way I can view my liked songs is to turn on the enhanced feature, if I turn it off, there are n...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline music

Are you able to listen to music offline with Spotify premium voor Samsung

• Visitor
  • Are you able to listen to music offline with Spotify premium voor Samsung   
  • OscarDC
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Other] airdrop songs and playlists

For when you are offline but want to download music that someone recommended to you. Allow the other person to airdrop a song or playlist so it downloads to your device without the use of internet.

• Visitor
  • For when you are offline but want to download music that someone recommended to you. Allow the other person to airdrop a song or playlist so it downloads to your device without the use of internet.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are all my recommended playlists basically the same?

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceAll my devices. Windows 10, ios.Operating SystemLatest versions of all. My Question or IssueLately I've been having this issue where all the playlists or radios or whatever that spotify show me in the "Home" tab are basi...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden Device All my devices. Windows 10, ios. Operating System Latest versions of all.   My Question or Issue Lately I've been having this issue where all the pla...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • nothing new
    personlization
    Radio
    same songs
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Duplicate a playlist

Is it possible to duplicate a playlist need a copy to modify 

• Visitor
  • Is it possible to duplicate a playlist need a copy to modify 
  • KevinD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to remove enhanced feature on playlist (iOS/Windows 10)

PlanPremium DeviceiPhone 11, Windows 10Operating SystemiOS 14.4 / Windows 10 Home 1909 My Question or IssueI clicked on the "Enhanced" button for my playlist on Spotify to see what it did but now it is routinely adding songs that I do not want at all...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium   Device iPhone 11, Windows 10 Operating System iOS 14.4 / Windows 10 Home 1909   My Question or Issue I clicked on the "Enhanced" button for my playlist on Sp...
  • Yordan
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [PC/Update] Cant remove songs from my Release Radar

Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSince the version 1.1.46.916.g416cacf1-a from the newest update I have problems removing songs/artists from my weekly Release Radar. Normally there was a button (-) that will remove it, but after the upd...

• Casual Listener
  • Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Since the version 1.1.46.916.g416cacf1-a from the newest update I have problems removing songs/artists from my weekly Release Radar. Normal...
  • keithrussell5050
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hide Songs in Custom Playlists

There is a "Hide Song" feature that exists in Spotify-Created personalized playlists such as Discover Weekly, Repeat Rewind, Daily Mixes, On Repeat etc (See second option in list on screenshot below). This is an excellent feature. I would like to req...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ould be used maliciously.   I guess the way I see it working is that the hidden songs are only hidden for the account user, but on public playlists the hidden songs would be visible to e...
  • CorazonShinzo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to remove offline versions of content no longer in my library

I'll try to explain with an example:I have 2 albums in my library, album A and album B.I add both albums to a playlist.I download the _playlist_ for offline usage.Now I remove album A from my library _and_ from the playlist.As far as I can tell this ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'll try to explain with an example: I have 2 albums in my library, album A and album B. I add both albums to a playlist. I download the _playlist_ for offline usage. Now I remove album A from ...
  • apo86
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution date of adding songs i like

bir şarkı ekledim ama tarihini hatırlamıyorum benim için önemli kisisel olarak bu tarihi öğrenebilir miyim teşekkürler

• bir şarkı ekledim ama tarihini hatırlamıyorum benim için önemli kisisel olarak bu tarihi öğrenebilir miyim teşekkürler
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

songs which i haven't listened to before appearing in my liked songs playlist

PlanFreeCountryUKDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHow come I'm getting songs put into my liked songs playlist even though I haven't liked/listened to them before?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country UK Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue How come I'm getting songs put into my liked songs playlist even though I haven't liked/listened ...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Please keep playing similar when you search for a single song!

Biggest bug: If you search and play one song, there’s not even a button to find similar songs, neither does it play similar automatically. There is literally no songs in the queue. You basically have one song in your head before shower and you wanna ...

• Visitor
  • Biggest bug: If you search and play one song, there’s not even a button to find similar songs, neither does it play similar automatically. There is literally no songs in the queue.    &nb...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist name being taken down

Why can I not name my playlist “Alternative Indie”? Apparently this is violating terms and conditions, but I do not really see why.

• Visitor
  • Why can I not name my playlist “Alternative Indie”? Apparently this is violating terms and conditions, but I do not really see why.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't see local files

Hello! Premium user (if it makes a difference). Spotify doesn't pick up any of my (many) local files in several folders. I can only play a local file if I open it from my file manager and choose Spotify as the player, then it'll be available until Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   Premium user (if it makes a difference).   Spotify doesn't pick up any of my (many) local files in several folders. I can only play a local file if I open it from my file manag...
  • themistocl3s
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist not syncing from Windows 10 to iOS 16

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevice(iPhone 12, HP)Operating System(iOS 16.1, Windows 10) My Question or IssuePlaylist not syncing from Windows 10 to iOS 16, and sorting also seems off, compared to Windows version: Windows shows27 h 29 miniOS app shows:25 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device (iPhone 12, HP) Operating System (iOS 16.1, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Playlist not syncing from Windows 10 to iOS 16, and sorting also seems...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Possibility to change name on "Radio lists"

Get back the possibility to change the name of a saved "radio list" based on a song. So instead of the list being saved in the library as "name of song Radio" you can change the name of the list to whatever you want. I use the feature A LOT and its h...

• Visitor
  • Get back the possibility to change the name of a saved "radio list" based on a song. So instead of the list being saved in the library as "name of song Radio" you can change the name of the list to w...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Search Engine

I tend to update my playlists all of the time. I often have trouble remembering whether or not I’ve already added a song onto myplaylist, and it’s a hassle to browse through the entire thing every time. It would be great if we could add a search engi...

• Visitor
  • I tend to update my playlists all of the time. I often have trouble remembering whether or not I’ve already added a song onto my playlist, and it’s a hassle to browse through the entire thing every ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes