Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! What's the difference between saving a song to your library versus adding a song to a playlist?

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've dug around a bit and I'm still not totally clear on this. My understanding is that you can only save 10,000 songs to your library, but you can add an unlimited number of songs to playlists. Is that corre...

• Casual Listener
  • Eni
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Homescreen Playlist suggestions based on time/day

Hello, i wonder where or if i can find the playlists that Spotify apps used to suggest when you started the apps and were based on the current time of the day.For example on weekend nights there were suggestions for either party music, or chillout/ s...

• Casual Listener
  • Mario
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find/play a song

PlanPremiumCountry SlovakiaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have search for artist **bleep** chambers and song Judas Goat. I was not able to find it via client. When googling for this song, I have found link https://open.spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • CarlosE
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant change my personal playlist cover

I have tried multiple times to change my personal playlist covers. I have checked that it is a JPG file and that it's over 300x300. Even though it all seems right I still can't change the covers. I have also tried to delete every program of Spotify o...

Skærmbillede 2020-09-19 kl. 23.00.13.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   I have tried multiple times to change my personal playlist covers. I have checked that it is a JPG file and that it's over 300x300. Even though it all seems right I still can't change t...
  • Ver
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Improved Sorting Options for Users

PlanFree/Premium Device - All Devices Desktop/Mobile/TabletsOperating System - All Systems/ Operating Systems My Question or IssueIt would be nice if users could have the added flexibility of sorting by Beats Per Minute. I personally like this becaus...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free/Premium   Device - All Devices Desktop/Mobile/Tablets Operating System - All Systems/ Operating Systems    My Question or Issue It would be nice if users could...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Why can't i add the different songs to my "liked songs" playlist anymore?

PlanPremiumCountryRussiaDeviceHonor 8AOperating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueHello to everyone!I need a help. Not so long ago i found some kind of problem with option of "like the songs" (sorry, if i wrote the wrong name, i'm using Russian ver...

• Not applicable
  •   Plan Premium Country Russia Device Honor 8A Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue Hello to everyone! I need a help. Not so long ago i found some kind of problem wi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why can't I listen to the full songs?

when I click on a song, it only plays for 15 seconds on the chorus. PlanFreeCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone XS Max)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuewhy can't I listen to the full songs?

5D075CB5-419B-4261-94A6-DA40B5418F0A.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • when I click on a song, it only plays for 15 seconds on the chorus.    Plan Free Country Germany Device (iPhone XS Max) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc....
  • OscarDC
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Quienes Reproducen mis listas?

Estaría genial que Spotify nos avise los usuarios que reproducen nuestras propias listas.

• Visitor
  • Estaría genial que Spotify nos avise los usuarios que reproducen nuestras propias listas.
  • TreyAnastasio
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Storage space on android Phone

PlanPremiumCountryAustriaSamsung Galaxy a5Operating SystemAndroid, My Question or IssueHeyI would like to know, how much space is required by an average Song to be saved on my mobile phone. I like to listen to songs on the highest quality setting, bu...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Austria Samsung Galaxy a5 Operating System Android,   My Question or Issue Hey I would like to know, how much space is required by an average Song to be saved on m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All my liked songs were removed

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLGV30Operating System Android Oreo My Question or IssueSo my spotify has been slow and extremely buggy on mobile. I tried closing all my apps. Refreshing, changing internet to see if anything improved. Nothing did. I tried ...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device LGV30 Operating System  Android Oreo   My Question or Issue So my spotify has been slow and extremely buggy on mobile. I tried closing all my ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A genre toolbar appeared on the spotify app and then disappeared!!!!

Hi! I am listening in the US on an iPhone, and I have Spotify premium. A couple weeks ago I was using the Spotify app, and a new feature appeared. While viewing my liked songs in the app I could organize the songs by genre/vibe. A tool bar appeared a...

• Hi! I am listening in the US on an iPhone, and I have Spotify premium.   A couple weeks ago I was using the Spotify app, and a new feature appeared. While viewing my liked songs in the app I ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • bubbles
    categorize
    Chill
    genre
    toolbar
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[Desktop][Your Library] Save an Album by simply click on the heart

Why has this been removed? When i want to save an album i have to click on each song separately and then on save Album. Even in Library, when i click on an Album all Songs are shown as saved but on the complete Album there are not saved and there are...

• Music Fan
  • Why has this been removed? When i want to save an album i have to click on each song separately and then on save Album. Even in Library, when i click on an Album all Songs are shown as saved but on t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Lifetime songs

Hey,Spotify just asked me to pick 5 songs that really touch me when I opened it. I also had the choice to post them. Unfortunately I closed the window and can't find this option anywhere. Can anybody help me? Thank you

• Visitor
  • Hey, Spotify just asked me to pick 5 songs that really touch me when I opened it. I also had the choice to post them. Unfortunately I closed the window and can't find this option anywhere.  &n...
  • Alex
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Lifetime
    Top5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the option to Save to Other Storage?

Plan = PremiumCountry = USA Device = LG G7 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S Operating System = Android 9 and Android 6.0.1, respectively My Question or IssueWhy don't I have the option to save to external storage from my Samsung Galaxy Tab S but I have this ...

• Regular
  • Plan = Premium Country = USA   Device = LG G7 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S   Operating System = Android 9 and Android 6.0.1, respectively   My Question or Issue Why don't I ha...
  • DeloskyGA
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android] How to get local files out of my liked songs?

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceXiaomi Redmi Note 8Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueA couple days ago I imported my local files into the app. It's quite a lot of files (like 2.5k) and Spotify added them all right into my favourites (I ex...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue A couple days ago I imported my local files into the app. It's quite a lot of...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs Queue

PlanPremiumCountryUkraineDevice(Xiaomi Mi 8, PC)Operating System(Android 10, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI would like to suggest an improvement. I would appreciate if songs queue showed previously played songs and not only the scheduled ones.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Ukraine Device (Xiaomi Mi 8, PC) Operating System (Android 10, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I would like to suggest an improvement. I would appreciate i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Server is slow

PlanPremiumCountry Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaDevice(SAMSUNG Galaxy A8+ 2018 + SAMAUNG Galaxy NOTE 10 Lite)Operating System(Android9 + Android 10) My Question or IssueI am suffering greatly from the very slow speed of Spotify servers on the latest Androi...

٢٠٢٠٠٩١٧_١٩٢٢٤١.jpg
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Device (SAMSUNG Galaxy A8+ 2018 + SAMAUNG Galaxy NOTE 10 Lite) Operating System (Android9 + Android 10)     My Question or ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle play is prioritizing a specific artist in one of my playlists

Seeing this issue on the MacOS desktop app. Seems to work as expected on the Android app. I have a family Premium Plan. I have one playlist in particular that only contains music from two artists. IT is a total of 63 songs. 35 are from one artist, 28...

• Casual Listener
  • Seeing this issue on the MacOS desktop app. Seems to work as expected on the Android app. I have a family Premium Plan.   I have one playlist in particular that only contains music from two ar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Shuffle problem
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps playing same artist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Alex
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Ghosts songs in playlist ?

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDevice(Galaxy Note 10+)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueIn a playlist (Eighties | 80's Ultimate Collection) by "Ghost" , when I listen, I have non listed (and non related) song playing between the listed songs of ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device (Galaxy Note 10+) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue In a playlist (Eighties | 80's Ultimate Collection) by "Ghost" , when I listen, I...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Help, new to spotify, came from iTunes

Hi I have just signed up to spotify premium and I have a very large library of music on iTunes. Is there a way to get this library on to spotify both on my laptop ?- MacBook pro and on my phone. A samsung s20. When i download the music on my phone, I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have just signed up to spotify premium and I have a very large library of music on iTunes. Is there a way to get this library on to spotify both on my laptop ?- MacBook pro and on my phone. A sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs Playing That I Hate & Never Added

I've had several songs that continue to add themselves to playlists that I've never added and do not want to listen to. I've blocked the artist yet the songs continue to show up and play. Specifically being added to Your Daily Drive playlist amongst ...

• Visitor
  • I've had several songs that continue to add themselves to playlists that I've never added and do not want to listen to. I've blocked the artist yet the songs continue to show up and play. Specificall...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • annoying
    blocked
    blocked songs
    I can't play just one album or playlist.
    I hate this artist
    I hate this song
    unwanted
    unwanted songs
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist doesn't continue from where it stopped

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceRedmi 8Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueEvery time when I play my liked songs playlist with shuffle off and not from the beginning, i.e. starting by some song in the middle of the playlist, after I stop l...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Redmi 8 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Every time when I play my liked songs playlist with shuffle off and not from the be...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes