Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Dave34556
  • 58 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

How to add album covers to local files?

I've been adding songs to my phone via the local files feature from my desktop and was wondering if there was anyway that I could get album art onto the songs I downloaded from my desktop so that there isn't just a big question mark when the song pop...

• Visitor
  • I've been adding songs to my phone via the local files feature from my desktop and was wondering if there was anyway that I could get album art onto the songs I downloaded from my desktop so that the...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does listening to local songs add to the total amount of minutes played for Spotify Wrapped?

PremiumCountryPortugalDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 13 My Question or Issue So, I have been listening to quite a lot of local songs and I was just wondering if my time listening to them is also added to Spotify Wrapped.

• Premium Country Portugal Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue   So, I have been listening to quite a lot of local songs and I was just wondering if my ti...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local songs
    Spotify Wrapped
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked Songs (searching by artists won't work)

hihaving a trouble playing from liked song (saved in phone) songs by artists if i search for one to play all of my fav music from that artist is no longer available on my phone! only on my PCkeeps shuffling and when i hit next it will go to something...

• hi having a trouble playing from liked song (saved in phone) songs by artists if i search for one to play all of my fav music from that artist is no longer available on my phone! only on my PC keep...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PLAYLIST REPRODUCTION Trouble

When I search for a song, it doesn't let me play it, but it tells me that if I want to add it to a playlist, what can I do?

• Casual Listener
  •   When I search for a song, it doesn't let me play it, but it tells me that if I want to add it to a playlist, what can I do?  
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Spotify Top song changed out of the blue

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone S, Microsoft SurfaceOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueSometime last week my top song of the year changed to a song I haven't listened to hardly at all. I took a photo of my Top 5 when Wrapped fir...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone S, Microsoft Surface Operating System iOS 10, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Sometime last week my top song of the year changed to a song I ha...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Search Issue - Cannot find a song

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDevice(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 13) My Question or Issue: There is a track named "Adure Din" which is in one of my playlists. If I do a search on this track name in the Spotify app, no results are returned. Is this a bug? ...

IMG_5519.jpg IMG_5520.PNG
  • Regular
  • Plan Premium Country India Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS 13)   My Question or Issue: There is a track named "Adure Din" which is in one of my playlists. If I do a search ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Search
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Followers count not updating

PlanPremiumDeviceAllOperating SystemAllMy Question or Issue Follwers count not updating i have followed over 1000 artists and it has been stuck at 981 for weeks now it is not updating to a correct number anymore...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device All Operating System All My Question or Issue   Follwers count not updating i have followed over 1000 artists and it has been stuck at 981 for weeks now it is not upd...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Listening all the artists songs in random mode

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDevice(iPhone 7+,Macbook pro)Operating System(iOS 10, Mojave) My Question or Issue Hi everybody, Sorry for some language errors. I would like to discover artists by listening more than 10 of their songs in random mode. Until n...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country France Device (iPhone 7+,Macbook pro) Operating System (iOS 10, Mojave)   My Question or Issue   Hi everybody,   Sorry for some language errors. &nbs...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Two "Daily Mix 1"

Hi, Daily Mix 1 has generally been pretty good, and I like it a lot. But a few weeks ago, a second Daily Mix 1 appeared, and it's not as good. It contains a lot of artists I don't like, and it doesn't really seem tailored to me. I would love to be ab...

1.jpg
  • Hi,  Daily Mix 1 has generally been pretty good, and I like it a lot. But a few weeks ago, a second Daily Mix 1 appeared, and it's not as good. It contains a lot of artists I don't like, and it...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • daily
    multiple
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete the "offline" part of a song but keep it liked in the library?

Hi guys, I have more than 7000 liked songs in my library and I've downloaded all of them. Unfortunately, my SD card is full !I would like to delete the "cache" of the song, i.e. the "downloaded offline part", but keep it liked "online" in my library....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   I have more than 7000 liked songs in my library and I've downloaded all of them. Unfortunately, my SD card is full ! I would like to delete the "cache" of the song, i.e. the "downl...
  • jslpfasc2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline Content
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist dont work

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceHuawei mate 20 prOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI was gonna listen to Five Finger Death Punch today, but when i push on the song, nothing happens, it workes fine yesterday. All of my other songs works.I have dele...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Huawei mate 20 pr Operating System Android    My Question or Issue I was gonna listen to Five Finger Death Punch today, but when i push on the s...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lag (associated with account) when selecting Artist or Album from 'My Library'

Plan: PremiumCountry: UKDevice: OnePlus 3 (same issue also experienced on Pixel 3A)Operating System: Oxygen OS (and Android 10) Hello, I have been experiencing a consistent lag (of approx 5 seconds) when selecting an Artist or Album (but not playlist...

• Plan: Premium Country: UK Device: OnePlus 3 (same issue also experienced on Pixel 3A) Operating System: Oxygen OS (and Android 10)   Hello,   I have been experiencing ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plaulist messed / mixed up

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumsDevice(iPhone 8, ipad, Windows, Sonos)Operating System(iOS 10, Windows 10) My Question or IssueHello, all of a sudden my playlist are mixed-up, so songs from one playlist are displayed in another playlist. I assume it has so...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Belgiums Device (iPhone 8, ipad, Windows, Sonos) Operating System (iOS 10, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Hello, all of a sudden my playlist are mixed-up, so s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my playlist has been taken

My Question or Issuei made a playlist for my self then after i few days when i opened it it shows me that it is created by spotify and the cover had been changed and it has now more than 4.5k followers so what should i do

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue i made a playlist for my self then after i few days when i opened it it shows me that it is created by spotify and the cover had been changed and it has now more than 4.5k follo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Aaaand everything is gone

Hi, so I turn on my spotify and everything is gone. Looks as if I'm loging for the first time in. Before that I'm having trouble logging in using facebook. Trying to recover playlist and it says error and try again later.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, so I turn on my spotify and everything is gone. Looks as if I'm loging for the first time in. Before that I'm having trouble logging in using facebook. Trying to recover playlist and it says erro...
  • dytautas
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

iTunes library to Spotify mobile app

I am trying to add my moms music from iTunes to her Spotify account and I am able to upload the iTunes music to Local Files on the desktop version of Spotify but it doesn’t show up on her phone. Do you know how I can get them to show up on the mobile...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to add my moms music from iTunes to her Spotify account and I am able to upload the iTunes music to Local Files on the desktop version of Spotify but it doesn’t show up on her phone. Do y...
  • AeroZ
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Best of the Decade For You question

Plan FreeCountryUSADeviceMacBook ProOperating SystemiOS 10.14 My Question or IssueApparently these playlists were created by region. I go to school in Utah but my "region," especially in terms of music tastes, is the East Coast, DC area. There is not...

• Regular
  • Plan  Free Country USA Device MacBook Pro Operating System iOS 10.14   My Question or Issue Apparently these playlists were created by region. I go to school in Utah but my "regio...
  • sduijvestijn
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My echo dots don't continue playing the same spotify music across devices

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceEcho dots 2nd gen My Question or IssueSo, what used to happen before is if I start playing a spotify album or playlist on one Echo dot, then go into a different room where there's a 2nd echo dot and say "Alexa, play Spotify...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Echo dots 2nd gen   My Question or Issue So, what used to happen before is if I start playing a spotify album or playlist on one Echo dot, then go into a ...
  • krazik
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Hide Seasonal Playlists

Is there a way to temporarily "hide" seasonal playlists so they don't clutter up my library all year long. For example: I made several Christmas playlists and only listen to them during the season. I don't want to look at them in my library all year ...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to temporarily "hide" seasonal playlists so they don't clutter up my library all year long.  For example: I made several Christmas playlists and only listen to them during the sea...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

To save all playlist one time

Hi I'm trying to save my playlist one by one, and I want to know how to save all playlist one time, for listening without connexion Thanks PlanPremiumCountryFRANCEDeviceIPADOperating SystemIOS12

• Regular
  • Hi I'm trying to save my playlist one by one, and I want to know how to save all playlist one time, for listening without connexion  Thanks  Plan Premium Country FRANCE Device IPAD ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes