Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

playlist folder

playlist folder

so when you combine a few playlist into a folder, you can in the desktop version shuffle play from all of them. is there a way to do this on the phone?
3 Replies

Hey @d0ubleA,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

The option of combining playlists into a folder is currently not available for the mobile version of the Spotify app.

If you feel like such a feature should be implemented for Spotify on mobile, then you can take a look at this Idea in the Community and add your vote (by clicking +VOTE) as well as your feedback in the comments to stay up to date with its developments.

To get to know more about how your feedback will reach Spotify, feel free to check this Spotify Answer out. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything we can help with 🙂

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Not talking about managing playlist like you cna in the desktop version, after I've already created a folder, why can't I just shuffle play the folder just like I can in the desktop...

Hey @d0ubleA,

Thanks for your reply.

If you have something specific in mind which you couldn't find in others' Ideas or in the one we previously suggested, it'd be great if you'd create your own Idea for Spotify. To do this:

1. Go to the Spotify Community
  2. Click on Menu
  3. Click on Ideas > Idea submissions
  4. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on Let’s go

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an Idea gets, the more likely it is for the Idea to be implemented.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Have a nice (and a safe) day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts