Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A Layout and Some Problems

A Layout and Some Problems

Hey, I’ve had this problem for about a month or two now, but I figured now would be a good time to talk about it. 

I must have gotten an update or something on Spotify, because before I knew it, the whole layout had changed. (See pic) D75FB3EF-7509-400D-AFAB-D1AB0640BFED.jpeg

Maybe it’s a completely new layout or something, but I can’t really find anything about it, and considering the only real way to access music which I DON’T HAVE THE WHOLE ALBUM SAVED FOR is to scroll through my likes songs, I’m a bit furstrated (This update deleted quite a bit of my music, as we mentioned, it deleted any album which I didn’t have fully saved, which forced me to make a playlist with every song I had on it). 

So, question is: 

Is this just an update that I’m completely oblivious to? And is there anyway to fix it? 

This is all of the information I’ve got right now: 

I have a premium membership, with an IPhone 5s, iOS 12.3 (I believe) 

4 Replies

Unfortunetly this new update is here to stay. Bringing back the old features seem to be one of the most demanded thing for the past few months now, but they have yet to acknowledge it and are still pushing it out to more and more people.

I recommend doing what I and most others seem to be doing and taking your money to another service. They obviously do not want or deserve the business. 

Hey @ShadowSharpie.

Thanks for posting about this in the Community 🙂

What you're seeing is the new Your Library design which is being gradually rolled out to users across all platforms. 

To find out more about how music is saved in the new version of Your Library, make sure to check out this Spotify Answer.

Hope that helps clear things up! Hit us up if you have any further questions 😉

It seems a lot of people are raising similar issues re the new layout and menu bar location. No answers are provided - no access to technical staff, only a computer generated voice and clearly no other access to or even a response from spotify. I am looking for another provider . Spotify cares - what a joke

Hey @dsm6,

Thank you for your post and feedback in this thread.

We're always testing things by adding or removing features to make Spotify better overall. We’re sorry that this means you’re not able to use Spotify like you wish to do at the moment.

We're constantly aiming to improve our features so we hope you’ll continue using it and find it gets better in the future. 

You can have a look here to see how your feedback reach Spotify.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts