Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing Cover Photo

Changing Cover Photo

As far as I know since December 8th spotify mobile users are supposed to be able to change their playlists cover photo and add descriptions by going to the three dots and then selecting the "edit" option. But the edit option doesn't appear on my account, I've tried signing out and back in as well as deleting and reinstalling the app, but nothing's worked.

I'm on IOS, I haven't asked anyone I know with IOS devices if they've been having them same problem yet, but I know that the people I know who use Androids have the option to change their cover photos. 
So is this just not out yet on IOS? Or is there a way to fix this? 

3 Replies

Same here. I’ve asked Spotify support on Twitter and this answer was that the feature is still rolling out progressively

I've been emailing Spotify back and forth since I posted this yesterday. At first they were very helpful and trying to figure out why I Disney have the feature but today they told me that the feature doesn't exist, never has existed, and they don't have any plans on releasing it. 
If they're telling you that they're still rolling out the ability to change your cover photos and that you are going to get the feature I would email them about it. I really don't know what is going on anymore.

Well let’s see. Since the feature announcement is still public, I’ll give them some more time to fully roll this out.

https://newsroom.spotify.com/2020-12-08/how-to-upload-a-custom-playlist-image-using-your-phone/

Suggested posts