Clear Queue??

Solved!

Re: Clear Queue??

bnbrennan

This post worked for me:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/How-To-Clear-the-Play-Queue/td-p/8...

tl;dr: Selecting a playlist to play clears the queue. 

gumpiball_152
Very easy: there is a circle to the left of every song in your queue. Select the last song from the queue you want to clear and the play it. All the songs above that one will go away.

harnden62
Casual Listener
My conspiracy theory is they are using us to play 'B side' content. Next time you check out your favourite artist and select Shuffle check out what ends up in your queue. ADD the inconvenience of no CLEAR ALL and presto! Hmmmm, how convenient for them.

Allstylez
Just push play on the last song on the list. You'll see that all the songs above it will dissappear

user-removed
Not applicable
Where do I find the queue?

Drewtmoore
Casual Listener
This just means I'll have to delete Spotify. Too bad. Been good for a while, not sure why they'd make this change.

leannejlucas
Nope it just played and the queue remains!

faronium

I'm with all of those annoyed by the queuing "features" of spotify and that the official "solution" is a work-around. Love the service, really hate how the functionality manages to behave differently from nearly every other music player out there. C'mon developers. A clear queue button would just have to juggle a little XML. Probably can be coded in a day or two per platform.

atchoooo

I hate this change too !!!!  

Felipeptx
Casual Listener
Playing the very last song in queue works on iPhone but not as intuitively as it should be! Like most of the guys said here this is literally ridiculous. Spotify is one of the best options for streaming music and simply doesn't have such a basic feature! Doesn't it really affect the developers at least??? It's really unbelievable and disappointing.
SUGGESTED POSTS