Clear Queue??

Solved!

Re: Clear Queue??

vinspot72

no it isn't it just brings that forward.  I seem to have 100s in my Q somehow and not getting below 99+ after skipping incessantly for 5 minutes... ridiculous for the sake of a small function

Kthnxbye
I've tried all of the suggestions & nothing has helped. I've logged out & back in, played the last song in the queue (as soon as another song plays, the queue returns), deleted all of the songs in the queue (as soon as another song plays, the queue again returns!) & uninstalled & reinstalled the app. The up next list is still there as soon as I log in. It's annoying. Can anyone help? If not then I'll delete my account & find another music app to pay for.
Solution!

Cald162
Casual Listener
I had around 1500 songs queued, but when I logged out and logged back in it emptied my entire queue. Hope this helps!

mykes

So annoying.. is there different functionality on the iOS app than the Android app?  No blue dot, I've played the last song and it just brings it to the top of the large queue, I've selected the last song and "removed" and it only removes that one song.  The worst part is it no longer plays a whole album when I click on the first song like it used to.  Now it only plays the first song then moves into the queue that Spotify has picked.  Please fix this! 

Gfeagan
Easiest way I found was to play the very last song on the queue list it'll clear all songs before this and repeat until queue is clear hope this helps

IronWatchdog

Playing the last song in the queue doesn't work, neither did logging out and logging back in. There was also no blue dot allowing me to clear the queue since I accidentally added a playlist that was about 1000+ songs long.  

Only way I was able to fix it was to uninstall and reinstall the app.  It would be wonderful to have the option to clear the queue up at the top of the screen instead of at the bottom.

Thanks!

carlo_ck1
Casual Listener
Thank you! That's so far the only that works very quickly.
Said another way: Scrill all the way down your queue to the last song, and play it. Queue now gone! :)
Hopefully Spotify inserts a "Clear Queue" button, but until then, above is the simplest solution.

Taoki

So there is basically no clear queue solution? Really?

carlo_ck1
Casual Listener
Not exactly,
But super easy. As mentioned above, scroll to the last song on the queue, tap it to play it, and done! :) I hope that works for you as it did for me when I had over a thousand songs queued!

Drewtmoore
Casual Listener
Thanks for the help. When I click on the last song to play it, it does
just that-plays it, and the queue continues.
SUGGESTED POSTS