Clear Queue??

Solved!

Re: Clear Queue??

Soc66

Is there some reason why Spotify has such an annoying policy??

Why on earth  not just ahve a simple "Clear Queue" function????

Apple Music is beginning to look more appealing....:(

Christopherhold

I scrolled all the way to the bottom of my queue and there is no blue dot just round circles that I could click on and remove individually but that’s over 100 songs and I don’t know if that’s going to remove them from my playlists can somebody help

withanee

As stated by several others in this thread, go to the last track in the queue and play it.  All the rest of the queue disappears.  Obvious, huh? Er, no...

Machiventa858
Music Fan

I can't **bleep**ing believe there is no clear queue button AND that you can't shuffle the queue! I've used many many different players since 2003 and this is the first one with a queue list that doesn't have clear queue or shuffle functionality. 

Must be some good crack the devs are smoking.

**bleep**!!! THANK YOU SO **bleep**ING MUCH!

Williallenfort

It works! 

ilpoo

Oops posted in wrong thread.

luisestrada

Google Play music.

I have to log off so lastfm doesn't add many times the same song it's first in the queue and I'm not listening

dingdingwikki

Wow is that a moronic design. It never occurred to them that clearing a queue would be a common operation?

Tyrannicaluncle

By experimenting here's what solution I use. I have made a playlist with only one song, I click on it to play, then there is only one song in total to play and everything gets cleared. Now you can go and start queuing . Now there won't be any other song. After testing I have a little idea of how Spotify works. When the last song of the playlist ends Spotify again queue the same playlist so using only one song in a playlist is the best idea. And also there is an Autoplay play feature in settings of Spotify app which you can disable if you don't want Spotify to play radio for the similar song or playlist when your queue ends. And if you are planning to go to some other service don't go Spotify hash the best user experience, trust me I have tried all, even apple music but I come back to Spotify. 

Wpoates1

As of December 2017, for iOS users still no easy solution to Clear Queue. I think that the problem might be related to transferring between desktop (OSX) and iOS?

I did find a brute force solution: just forward through every track in the queue. Even though I had a hundred or so songs from a Christmas list that were just not going to cut it at work, repeated presses on the forward button took only a few seconds.

Hope that helps.

SUGGESTED POSTS