Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mix Oddities

Solved!

Daily Mix Oddities

When the Daily Mixes were rolled out a month or so ago, I had six mixes that fit my music tastes quite well: Alt-rock, rap, a very Tom Petty heavy mix that served up a lot of "dad rock" too, and two more indie focused ones. 

A couple weeks later, two of the six mixes disappeared, and two were replaced by hardcore Christian rock. I don't know where it came from, or how it ended up in my library, but I don't have those artists or even anything from that genre in my library. I've gone through and hit the "do not play this artist" button on about 100 songs and it keeps serving up even more.  

How do I get my old mixes back? Or at least get rid of the hardcore church rock? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Flyer602 that's really weird, perhaps someone used your account while you were away from your device?

regardless, the quickest way to contact spotify directly is via here or support@spotify.com - they can (worst case scenario) transfer everything in your account to another ostensibly identical one, without the listening history.

if you let them know in as much detail as you can your problem (OS, spotify version, how you're connecting (i.e. wifi), how long you've had this issue, and the steps you've taken to resolve it - they should be able to have a look on their end and sort this out ASAP ^-^

hope you get a speedy resolution and let me know if you need help with anything else!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

@Flyer602 that's really weird, perhaps someone used your account while you were away from your device?

regardless, the quickest way to contact spotify directly is via here or support@spotify.com - they can (worst case scenario) transfer everything in your account to another ostensibly identical one, without the listening history.

if you let them know in as much detail as you can your problem (OS, spotify version, how you're connecting (i.e. wifi), how long you've had this issue, and the steps you've taken to resolve it - they should be able to have a look on their end and sort this out ASAP ^-^

hope you get a speedy resolution and let me know if you need help with anything else!

Suggested posts