[Daily Mix] Why did 4 of my Daily Mixes disappeared?

Solved!

Re: [Daily Mix] Why did 4 of my Daily Mixes disappeared?

18umerova81
Casual Listener

Hi, I had this problem too and it was returned. However, my favorite Daily Mix has now disappeared. I listen to it all the time, and would like i tback (if possible). It's honestly the best playlist I heard.

Others I know have also gotten this problem. What gives?

Thank you!

luismanuel11
Casual Listener

My Daily Mixes are

·Rockabilly

·Movie Soundtracks

·Ragtime

luismanuel11
Casual Listener

I heard new music and the 3rd Mix was created today, but as i could see at this post, probably i should hear music at all of my mixes not to lose them.

user-removed
Not applicable

I got 6 lists, all in different styles.  The last one was the best (#6). I got this list only for about ten days, now is replaced for another (not so bad but from different genre). I used to listen this list in a car and at work at least 2-3 hours a day for ten days and nothing form the rest of lists. So it was no doubt the most listenable list so far by me. And disappeared. LOL. Pathetic. 

Spotify if you do not want to loose your users  you must change you algorithms or at least say something. Now its very frustarting for users. Say them before its to late  save your favourite lists beacuse we can take them any time!

Highlighted

KSiebert

I have 6 Daily Mixes that I love and listen to very regularly.  Sometime last week one of my favorites, that I have had for at least a year, was replaced by a mix that is exactly the same as two of the others now.  I'm not happy at all.  I now have 3 mixes that are exactly the same and three that I like and my favorite is gone.  One other that I listened to pretty regularly is missing as well.  

I don't understand why these mixes can't be saved or pinned down when we get one that we really like??

same

Spook404
Casual Listener

hasn't happened recently, but a while ago on one of my old accounts it removed my favorite daily mix and left me with this EDM (which i hate) and that was the only daily mix, the only thing that i can think of is spotify trying to get you to branch out, because I mostly listen to metal, and I am getting more daily mixes other than just metal. still annoying and I don't like the new style (with songs being changed to favorites and a heart instead of a check) does anyone know how to get that back, because Spotify seems to be pulling a YouTube with pointless updates that you can't fix

SUGGESTED POSTS