Interesting bug on iPhone lockscreen

Solved!

Re: Interesting bug on iPhone lockscreen

talesfer
Roadie

@Marko_K wrote:
Just installed update 0.5.5. Still no fix. Unbelievable!

99% of the updates are useless. Welcome to the team!

danc27
Roadie

Weird, it was working in the new version on my iPad last night, but it is definitely not working with my iPhone this morning.

I don't really understand why this is so hard to fix?

stealth210
Roadie

Wow, so 3 releases over 3 months and still broken. Comically bad treatment.

bornis

I'm amazed by the Spotify developers who is ignoring this (and others) annoying problem.

Before you add new features maybe you should get rid of the the most problematic bugs that is

destroying this great App.

I'm using this App 1-2 hours per day, and it's crashing at least 2 times per day.

If you could fix these two bugs, you will have time to make new features in peace.

And also test the new versions thoroughly before releasing them.

You are losing customers by ignoring these problems => less money for you => unemployed

If I where the developer manager I would take care of this ASAP.

And stop saying "Try a clean installation" and "Restart the Iphone".

You know that's not the problem, you just want to buy time. You can do it one time, after that you

have to say as it is. Admit that you are having problems with the App.

Also think about giving the users some compensation for the crashing problems .

To have good customer relations is the key to a long and successful business.

bigdrop
Gig Goer
If I had to listen to on of these morons tell me "try a clean install" , "Restart your device " one more time I think I would have thrown up. I'm telling you people. Try the Mog service. So much better in every way. And no I don't work for them.

stealth210
Roadie

Thanks bigdrop, going to try them tomorrow.

bmj1086
Music Fan
This crap is why I left Android. You developers focus on new features before fixing obvious production issues. IDK how your dev team works but I can assure you that this nonsense wouldn't fly with any team I've been on. I've waited months for this stupid bug (and others) which should be high priority to be fixed. This is the last straw. Good by Spotify. I'm switching to Rdio and I'll make sure to let everyone I know that you're service is lackluster at best. Rdio may not have every feature Spotify does but their app is solid and they don't drive on Facebook.

Marko_K
Regular
Version 0.5.6 came out today. And guess what? No fix. STILL NO FIX! Same problem still exists with both iPhone and iPad. :(

danc27
Roadie

It blows my mind a little bit that such a standard feature hasn't been fixed yet over a few months.

The bug isn't showstopping, but we shouldn't have to be complaining about this.  I've never ran into an audio app on iOS that has exhibited this problem.

stealth210
Roadie

My general sentiment of Spotify and the company itself has changed dramatically over the past few months. Before this issue I would rave about the service. Now, I have a lukewarm attitude at best when someone asks me how much I like it. It's hard to be excited about it anymore when I'm being disrespected("Try it now, did the new version fix it?" -- Waste my time) and lied to("We've got our best guys working on it, promise!") about this "little" bug being fixed since June!!

SUGGESTED POSTS