Interesting bug on iPhone lockscreen

Solved!

Re: Interesting bug on iPhone lockscreen

bmj1086
Music Fan
I feel exactly the same way. I used to convert friends left and right. Now I am bitter because it's like they quit caring. even if they fix it, who's to say it won't happen again with another bug?

danc27
Roadie

I'm really conflicted.  I think Spotify does the best job of playing back music (good bitrate, gapless playback), but the program bugs do get tiresome.

I am glad they at least acknowledged this bug.  But I don't really believe they have been working on this for 3 months.  They introduced the bug, they should be able to go back and figure out what went wrong.  Like I said before, I have never used a Music app on iOS that has had this issue.

bigdrop
Gig Goer

I disagree. Try Mog. Read their app feedback.

2 people liked this

Harri
Gig Goer

So what is happening with this? We as paying customers deserve to know! But all you are saying is: we are doing our best, and every time you say that, it's like you are saying "f**k you we don't care, we just want your money". It's been 4-5 months now and it is getting kind of akward for you.

SO what it's happening?

richmondn10
Casual Listener

This is still isn't fixed? lmao! What a joke! I cancelled my subscription a coupl months ago because of this. Just curious about how it's going. Obviously not very far.

David
Spotify Legend
Hello,

We're still looking into this - No updates at the moment. I'll be sure to chase people up shortly.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Dynatnt1
Regular

Well??? What's the scoop with this? This is the second major bug that drives me crazy with the app right now. The first being "Track Only Available Online" when I am clearly on my phones data connection.

Try any playlist and it will show details for first two songs. When it switches to the third song it still shows the second song title and keeps counting the time from the end of the second. Really annoying.

richmondn10
Casual Listener
I switched to Mog months ago. Not going to lie, I didn't like it at first, but now I love it! And I can drive and listen to it in my car and not have issues with songs streaming.

tehmark
Regular

I'm shocked how poor spotify support is.  This is effing stupid.

1 person liked this

stealth210
Roadie

I posted as a reply to the most recent post a link to this thread here on this page: http://www.facebook.com/Spotify?ref=ts&fref=ts

Like it if you want.

SUGGESTED POSTS