Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Edit Feature

New Edit Feature

My question or issue:

Hi,

The new update makes it so hard to remove songs from playlists on mobile! It was hard enough before, having to scroll through a playlist to find where it was and delete it, but now if I want to delete a song I’m listening to from a playlist, I have to press edit, and scroll through to find it! At least before it was green so I could see it when I scrolled past it, but now even this has gone.

I have a lot of issues with Spotify at the moment which I wish could be resolved, but they’re all so obvious that I figure there must be a reason why they haven’t been sorted out. One of these many things is that I’ve wanted a button that allows you to delete a song from a playlist as easily as you can add one. But now it’s become even harder, for no visible advtange to me.

Please let me know if this is going to be made easier, and if there is anywhere that I can vent the problems I have with Spotify. 

Thanks for any help,

Eddie. 

1 Reply

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I do have the green indicator that the song is being playbed 🙂

If you would like to change the way we can remove songs from a playlists I’d suggest starting a new thread in the Community Ideas Exchange.

This’ll allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on it.

Suggested posts