New layout makes everything way more complicated

Highlighted

Re: New layout makes everything way more complicated

Totally agreed. The person who created this whole new design should be fired. Does it look pretty? Yes however all the functions are gone. I no longer can delete specific songs from the albums I have saved in my library. I no longer can save only 1 music in my library. If I do so the album won’t be saved and I’ll have to go to a playlist called “liked songs”. Really? Why does it have to be so confusing? It makes NO SENSE. 

Highlighted

This layout sucks its horrible you cant sort like you use to either please make it an option of the 2 because this sucks Im looking for alternatives

Highlighted

Regular

BRING BACK THE CALENDER ICON FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

This is how i find new music by browsing through public playlists. Doesnt make any sense why they would take functions away. i cant stand the look of the new update, it appears theyvd dumbed it down for new users

Highlighted

Yeah this layout blows. I got this update 4 months after this thread started. Why am I paying premium to make listening more complicated

Casual Listener
Literally created an account JUST to sound off on the "artists" change. Many of us listen to music this way. Why take it away? In my experience as a Spotify customer, all your devs do is remove fun / niche features and continually downgrade the mobile UI.
Highlighted

Hey all,

Thanks for sharing your feedback in the Community! We really appreciate it and will make sure to pass it on to the right folks.

If you're having difficulties finding stuff with the new Your Library layout, we'd recommend checking out this Spotify Answer.

Artists in Your Library should link to a list of Liked Songs by that artist. If you're not seeing them but instead are shown the artist profile, we'd recommend you head over to this thread, add your +VOTE and subscribe to get notified of any updates.

Hope this info is useful. Let us know if you have any further questions 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen
SUGGESTED POSTS