Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue doesn’t show Now Playing or Next In Queue

Solved!

Queue doesn’t show Now Playing or Next In Queue

Running the iPhone app (ver 8.4.35.213) on iOS11 and am having issues seeing songs in my queue. When I use the queue I can’t see what is Now Playing and if I add songs to the queue, they don’t appear either. I have reset the app by deleting and reinstalling but it has not worked. Anyone have the same issue or a solution to this?Screenshot of queue

E0B0DAF3-A17D-4C18-B290-D985CF82D4AE.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey guys so I think I have a solution to the problem. I have had the issue for two years now and just spent about an hour just now in a Spotify online customer service chat. Bottom line, I didn't have the correct text size that is compatible with Spotify. On an iPhone, go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Text Size

Then, make sure the text size you have is on the hash mark that is second from the left. Mine was the first from the left, then once I changed it, my problem was fixed! Hopefully this helps you all, like I said this issue has been driving me nuts for a while.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

I’ve had exactly the same problem for about two months now. I tried reinstalling the app with no effect. I have iPhone 8 plus with newest iOS and Spotify

I also have this issue. It's really frustrating. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, deleting the app restarting my phone and then reinstalling, I even tried wiping my phone completely and reinstalling and nothing has worked. Spotify please fix this!!

I’ve had this problem since December! Spotify, please fix this! 

885164FD-5D9E-4A54-9ECD-3170177DD862.png

This problem is really driving me nuts. I used to be able to leave the queue showing while I’m driving and change songs quickly and safely. 

Now im back to navigating all over the place in order to plan a playlist. 

Argh!

Marked as solution

Hey guys so I think I have a solution to the problem. I have had the issue for two years now and just spent about an hour just now in a Spotify online customer service chat. Bottom line, I didn't have the correct text size that is compatible with Spotify. On an iPhone, go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Text Size

Then, make sure the text size you have is on the hash mark that is second from the left. Mine was the first from the left, then once I changed it, my problem was fixed! Hopefully this helps you all, like I said this issue has been driving me nuts for a while.

You’re a legend! It works! Thanks so much!

Thanks for the solution!

This is ridiculous though, the app should work regardless of the text scaling set in Display preferences.

Suggested posts