Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 1.4.0

Re: Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 1.4.0

Mitchgo
Roadie
Exactly where or how can I view the "queue"? I'm not seeing an option for it anywhere.

mdewater
Community Legend
I also hoping sorting within Artist pages in Your Music is added. I want my artist pages list by year, not by title.

boxeegrrrl
Roadie
The title of this thread is misleading. This is an IPHONE update; the IPAD (and IOS device, hello!) doesn't have any of the new features that have been rolling out on the iphone since last August

Please stop calling this an IOS update until the iPad is INCLUDED with these new features, etc. In fact, I have no idea why I should have to keep downloading these "updates" on my iPad when I don't get anything NEW.

whsbuss
Regular

Maybe I'm missing something, but on my iPhone 5 the Volume icon does not work anymore. When I click it the screen dims but no control pops up. I manually have to hit the volume buttons..... please fix.

ecobox
Casual Listener

Great update I've been wanting to see my playlists and music to be in alphabetical order. There is one problem though... filtered the playlist tab to be arranged by name and it included the "starred' and 'local files' options. Hehe. So now the 2 are basically mixed with my playlists which just looks weird. I think this might be a bug so I hope you fix it soon. 

JonHynes
Roadie

1) The complete "Following" list is broken in the Profile tab at the bottom.

2) Artists in Your Music aren't updating with all of my Followed artists. It's very out of date.

3) Discover is still missing.

soniclee
Music Fan

when i search any song, "new song" and load it,  spotify closes

Phone: iPhone 3GS

iOS: 6.0.1

Spotify Version: 1.4

Crash Frequency: loading new songs (not already downloaded)

Jailbroken: Yes

Premium Subscription: Yes

whosehair
Casual Listener

Did this update also remove "Discover" from iPhones? Mine is totally gone. 

photo.PNG

whsbuss
Regular

I have Discover on 1.4.0.1334

boxeegrrrl
Roadie
Ha! Discover is gone from my iPhone 5, v1.4.0 too! I guess that's ONE way to deal with the lack of newer features on the iPad, remove them from the iPhone too! 😄
SUGGESTED POSTS