Shuffle and Repeat not working

Solved!

Re: Shuffle and Repeat not working

Gwaii
Regular

Doesn't seem like posting here is going to help. I used Twitter (@SpotifyCares) and they respond quite quickly.  Like one of the other users on here said, I think the more people report it the better chances of them actually working with Apple to get the bug fixed! Can you please do us all a favour and send a link to this community topic to @SpotifyCares on Twitter? Without doing that, I don't think we'll get them to urgently look into this. Thanks for the help.

Highlighted

rbcalvin
Casual Listener

I did mention this on Twitter and @SpotifyCares replied immediately. But I had to point out the Mazda Bluetooth origin. At that point they thanked me and said their engineers are working on it. But I don't think there is a resolution as of now.

formido
Music Fan

I also have this problem. 2015 Mazda CX-5.

user-removed
Not applicable

Same thing is happening to me 

username_taken
Regular

I've tried tweeting to Spotify, but I'm still having this issue in my 2014 Mazda CX-5.  Anyone having luck with a workaround?  If so, please share it here!

Solution!

Kchorzepa
Regular
The one tip that does work is using the (terrible) Mazda voice command “Bluetooth - Shuffle - All.” I even tried to get my 2015 Mazda 6 system updated but Mazda basically abandoned the infotainment systems prior to the 2016 model year.

formido
Music Fan

@Kchorzepa wrote:
The one tip that does work is using the (terrible) Mazda voice command “Bluetooth - Shuffle - All.” I even tried to get my 2015 Mazda 6 system updated but Mazda basically abandoned the infotainment systems prior to the 2016 model year.

This WORKS! Finally! Why on earth is the button on the touchscreen panel disabled but you can shuffle through voice?

Kchorzepa
Regular

No idea. I thought the same thing. Makes no sense. 

juanoouu
Gig Goer

what do u have to say??

juanoouu
Gig Goer

Its not working for me!!!!... im from Chile, and i cant say shuffle with my voice, because the control doesnt exist

SUGGESTED POSTS