Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs Disappearance

Solved!

Songs Disappearance

Hello there, I'm new to spotify but I think I understand enough to say that I think I have a problem. I've been using Spotify, the web player, on my laptop through chrome for a while now and it's all be nice and dandy until today. I signed into Spotify using the app and that was great and all until I came back to my laptop and tried listening to my songs ("Your Music" -> "Songs"), but EVERYTHING was gone. I still had access to my playlist but my "Songs," "Aritsts," and "Albums," won't load anymore. I tried closing my browser, relogging into my account, restarting the laptop, and even going back to the app and signing out of that. I don't know what to do anyone. Can anyone help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

I assume you didn't delete any songs. Could you try another browser, or downloading the Spotify app?
This way we can see if it's only related to your Chrome browser, or not.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi,

I assume you didn't delete any songs. Could you try another browser, or downloading the Spotify app?
This way we can see if it's only related to your Chrome browser, or not.

The app works perfectly fine, I can access all the tabs and listen to my songs, artists, and albums. I also have not deleted anything from my songs.

If it is a problem with my browser, what can I do to fix it?

You could try this clear your cache, or you could just try another browser.

Suggested posts